Triple Canopy is seeking a Systems Analyst (HPAutonomy) at our Reston, VA office. In this role, you act as the Legal Group/IT liaison during analysis, requirement definition and design activities; maintain an understanding of business processes and related systems for supported business units; participates in management of customer expectations, collaborates with business partners to define and document business and functional requirements and works with technical staff to develop solution alternatives.
The System Analyst (HPAutonomy) will also participate in project management process; contributes to project deliverables including vision documents, requirements and design, status reports and project, risk, resource and financial plans; communicates status, business impacts and system changes to team members, business partners, sponsors, management and other interested parties.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Sr. Records Manager on the implementation of an enterprise records management system, to include developing the appropriate workflows and process to make the system successful.
- Conduct and oversee requirements gathering, functional analysis, and design activities related to legal, financial and business systems.
- Serve as a central knowledge source for HP Autonomy, Microsoft SharePoint and related content management systems.
- Provide HP Autonomy/SharePoint application integration knowledge among various business applications (i.e. MS Outlook, Internet Explorer, in-house applications, etc.).
- Implement features and business processes identified during the requirements gathering process as the Lead SME (subject matter expert).
- Evaluate business requirements for applications and systems integration.
- Participate in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
- Lead the development of business group requirements, test schedules, testing plans, tracks and documents the development results of these plans.
- Escalate potential risks and issues of importance.
- Solicit client requirements through interviews, workshops and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate stages in a project.
- Provide detailed analysis of processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement.
- Identify areas where technology can lead to increased efficiency and productivity.
- Understand the functions constraints imposed by current systems.
- Communicate and accommodate the requirement constraints imposed by current systems.
- Perform detailed analysis resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous system requirements.
- Provides user documentation for system.
- Provide training and resources to staff to enable them to conduct training for their teams "train the trainer"
- On-going implementation roll-out
- On-going monitoring of system usage
For consideration, you must have:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Familiarity with enterprise records management systems ERMS or enterprise content management systems ECMS, including experience with system implementation. Exposure to HP/Autonomy a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including proven ability to troubleshoot and isolate problems in complex systems
- Experience implementing Autonomy and Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong technology, business and legal acumen.
- An ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals.
- Very strong relationship-building skills.
- Innovative thinking and vision.
- An ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction.
- An ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis/solution generation process.
- An ability to deliver results on time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe, Visio, and database systems.
Triple Canopy values diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
True to its name, Triple Canopy's got your safety covered. Offering a broad range of security services, the company mitigates risk for...