Triple Canopy

Triple Canopy United States Employee Reviews

Contractor Life
Contractor - Crane and Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), VAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: home life
Pay is Great
Management is.... Management
If you like to travel and work away from home and not have a whole lot of family life this company is for the traveling contractor!
DBIDS
DBIDS Supervisor- Kuwait City (Former Employee), South west AsiaMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great leave policy
Cons: idk
Pretty Good. South west Asia. Good area. Time fly's. 12 hour shifts. learned a lot. Hardest part is avoiding complacency.
The overall rating that I provided for Triple Canopy was high because the changes on how they treated employees and how they conducted day to day work
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitMarch 20, 2015
A typical day at work - all depended on what location you were assigned to, the days were busy and long.
What I learned from the company was the way they conducted professional business everyday.
The hardest part of the day would be the climate if you work day shift!!!
Most enjoyable part of the day would be interaction with the customers.
See Resume
Desk Sergeant (Former Employee), Camp Buehring/Arifjan, KuwaitFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: overseas
Cons: overseas
I worked 6 days a week at 15 hours a day. My day started with drawing my mandatory assigned weapon which was a M9 & M4 (which I qualified with every 6 months). As a Desk Sergeant I over saw all the duties and paper work of Military Law Enforcement. I enjoy my work atmosphere and constant change.
Not a bad for first time contractors
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), KuwaitFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: pay, networking
Cons: no pay for travel time going and coming
Management is not the best here, come to work on time and complete your shift an go home. Very easy routine, I was able to shoot the different types of weapons.
security
Specialist (Former Employee), reston virginiaDecember 19, 2014
deployments
driving
have an pre shift metting talk about whats going on. then move out to secure location
All work small pay
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), KuwaitDecember 19, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: low moral, low pay, never get straight answer with questions
A lot of work hours but little pay. When asked about pay employees never get a straight answer. Were told we will make $90,000-$96,000 yearly but in reality it's only about $60,000-$65,000
Biometric Enroller (Former Employee), KuwaitDecember 17, 2014
Working in Kuwait I was able to learn a lot about different cultures and nationalities. Great Team members and Great Staff
Never hungry
Senior Purchasing Agent (Current Employee), Reston,, VADecember 13, 2014
Always something positive going for employees. Never a dull moment always busy supporting the team and was very well rewarded for all of the efforts even if the mission failed.
Great Pay
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), Reston VAOctober 17, 2014
Great Contract. Pay was good and got to do security for the USMC
Recruiter
Sr. Tactical Recruiter (Current Employee), VirginiaOctober 8, 2014
Good work environment and 800-1700 daily recruiting
• Awarded Recruiter of the month for May 2011
• Maintained lowest attrition rate for a quarter (April, May, and June 2011)
• Recruit for support and security positions, both mobile and fixed site as contractually required
• Worked on many high profile contracts finding executive management with little oversight
• Source, prescreen, schedule and conduct interviews
• Utilize various recruiting methods to attract potential candidates
• Work with hiring managers on specific openings
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in relation to position requirements
• Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position
• Subject Matter Expert on recruitment of EOD, DDM/Snipers, and firearms instructors for both overseas and our training center
• Attended career fairs and participated in virtual career fairs
Triple Canopy
Recruiter (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 26, 2014
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....

I loved the majority of the people I worked with and the job I had. It is unfortunate that middle management was allowed to run amuck and destroy what was a fantastic place to work.

I enjoyed the work I did and what TC did for our men and women who served our country through the military. The lives I touched will always make my time there memorable. The majority of folks I worked with at TC will always be family to me.

The acquisition by Academi (not the holding group as we were told) was the frosting on the cake for me personally. Good people who worked many years to build TC are being eliminated and replaced by people the new company. The TC that a few started in Chicago 10 years ago is about to disappear, but this is "big business".....
Stressful workplace, combat zone
Security Contractor (Former Employee), Camp Leatherneck AfghanistanJune 2, 2014
Pros: free chow hall food
Cons: being away from home.
Cultivate and manage strong professional relationships with teams and supervisory personnel; identify business and operational requirements and respond with effective security solutions.
• Communicate and collaborate with members of local and multinational forces to monitor and regulate access to secure areas.
• Align all security force efforts to respond to routine and special situations; ensure adaptive operations to achieve adequate security coverage and effective allocation of equipment and personnel resources.
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Reston, VAMay 12, 2014
The staff is very friendly. The days at work went by fast, always had something to do. Once a month we have a breakfast gathering.
A good experience
Installation Access Clerk (Former Employee), KuwaitMay 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: politics at times
I had nothing but good experiences with this company. Fabulous benefits, vacation time & 401K options, which is not always the case on contract work. Management was good and I couldn't have asked for a better job.
1 and done
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 8, 2014
Any contracting gig is cut throat, there is little to no security with Triple Canopy if you aren't willing to sell your soul to the company.
Worked long hours.
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), Camp Arifjan, KUMarch 30, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: work 6 days a week
Dealing with the weather during the summer months was the hardest part of job. The work it self wasn't hard.
Base security in Kuwait
Security Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitJanuary 11, 2014
Searched people and cars entering the base. Also sat in towers along the fence.
Great place to start
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitDecember 30, 2013
Pros: great medical
Cons: leadership need work
Long hours hot days and long nights in support of the troops.
Long stressful Work Days
FIELD TRAINING OFFICER/FORCE PROTECTION OFFICER (Current Employee), KUWAITNovember 19, 2013
Pros: free housing
Cons: dont get paid for the 4 hrs it took to get to work, arm up, de arm and get home.
This job is very easy. It is the people and leadership that made it very difficult. The hours didn't help. I only got paid for 12 hrs but we put in 15 hrs. I did learn a lot in my time there. I was selected for FTO Field Training Officer class. Were I exceled and show cased my supervisor skills. I became RTO certified while I was there. Along with Trainer to trainer, adult learning theory 1 and 2. I expanded my knowledge and it did not go unrecognized.

1 2 3

About Triple Canopy

True to its name, Triple Canopy's got your safety covered. Offering a broad range of security services, the company mitigates – Read more

Triple Canopy Salaries