Triple Canopy Employee Reviews

Long Hours Poor leadership
Executive Protection Agent (Current Employee) –  UndisclosedSeptember 5, 2017
I, unfortunately, had a Supervisor that ruined the experience for me. Others have Enjoyed working in different Locations. I can not go into detail of the job.
great place
Security Team Member (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 2, 2017
its great place yea fun in the sun just fantastic and fun filled and wonderfull and i have to keep typing because its such a fantastic place almost there
Overall Experience
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 18, 2017
I did not enjoy my time with Triple Canopy. I do believe that they were very unprofessional. There were instances where I was not paid on time due to lack of communication between the supervisor on shift and me. I would not recommend this contract to anyone
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Hours, Hourly Rate, Per Diem, Management
High intensity strong workplace
Armed Force Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  KUWAITJuly 31, 2017
Nothing short of exactly what its advertised to be. Opportunity to advance is ever present, you will be battle tested. You as an employee are doing exactly what everyone is or has done
Pros
Opportunity to advance, Monitary gain ever present, our location has great travel convenience
Cons
Certain extreme conditions pertaining to weather, You must adhere to the hours this job requires
Good place to work, advancement oportunities
Sergeant (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJuly 17, 2017
Come to work and do your best everyday. Stay away from the negative and the drama. Worry about yourself and doing the right thing everyday. Long hours but the work isn't difficult.
Pay is dropping for PSS, decreased standards for new hires
Protective Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 6, 2017
Team oriented job that is essential to U.S. government asset's abroad. Challenging work environment, leaders posses skillset and knowledge that is essential to function in austere, high-threat environment.
Very challenging due to the many different posts that were available.
Physical Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 25, 2017
Very challenginebut satifactory depending on the post you worked. You learned a lot about Federal Rules and Regulations and why management did what they did. Each post was unique in itself due to what type of business was conducted there. The hardest part of the job was remembering the uniqueness of each post as each post had a different manager who wanted duties done a certain way. The most enjoyable part of each post was to be able to interact with the general public.
Pros
Learning how each post operated due to the type of business being conducted there.
Cons
Having to remember how post had its own set of rules applied only to that post.
would not recommend
Professional Security Contractor Afghanistan (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 23, 2017
Would not recommend anyone to work for Triple Canopy. Pay issues. Bare Minimum working equipment. Minimum training. Management does not take care of internal problems.
Pros
Cons
all of them
Bad communication between higher staff and lowe,lied to multiple times by recruitment and higher ups
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJune 13, 2017
you have no personal life working 6 days a week for 12 hours ( which is more like 16 but only paid for 12)
you will get lied to by recruitment team which are all un informed about the job.
Pros
free housing
Cons
dishonest over worked
Enjoyed the jobs. Something different each day.
Installation Access Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  KWJune 11, 2017
As Force Protection Officer, I worked 6 12 hour days. It was fine as there wasn't really much else to do in Kuwait. Working in Pass and ID, we worked 6 8 hour days.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
Could be stressful at times
Time from home vs great pay
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 5, 2017
The compensation of time away from home and pay is good. I don't recommend this job for someone who is married and not sure if you can do the whole contract with coming home early.
Pros
great pay
Cons
health care is not very good and expensive
Its a job, not a career
Armed Guard (Current Employee) –  OverseasJune 5, 2017
Coworkers share similar interests and backgrounds. management can improve on communication. pay can be increased. the company could be more forward about the amount of time and money is to be spent before receiving any benefits or pay beforehand.
Good Company
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 17, 2017
This is a good company to work for and teaches you quite a lot about the private security profession, especially overseas. I am happy they gave me the opportunity to work for them.
Excellent place to start
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitApril 29, 2017
Private security contractor employer who offers a fantastic place to start in the contracting world. Although you will be away from your family for an extended period of time in an austere environment, the opportunities are completely up to you.
Pros
Comeraderie
Cons
Away from family, long hours
good work invironment
high threat security (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAMarch 22, 2017
It I s a great company to work for They do a great job addressing concerns of workers when they arise they have a large field of operation around the world
Tc kboss
Armed Force Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 14, 2017
This company will continue to drop the pay and when they say road warrior they mean it. I would wake up at 2am to get on the bus at 2:30am and make my 2 hour trip to base (not paid) and do a hour of guard mount (not paid) then pull a 12 hour shift and got back home on another 2 hour bus ride (not paid) to get home to only sleep 4-5 hours a day. If thats your life then go for it. But you have no life their.
The money will get you out of debt if you are disciplined.
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Thankful and appreciate the opportunity to work for the company. Accomplished my goal to get out of debt and build a savings. The job itself is very hard and stressful. Working conditions are by far the worst I've ever had to deal with. Would not advise anyone to take on this job first. I personally would not repeat doing that job again, even if I was down to my last dollar and that is the honest truth. I would be a waitress first and I pray I never have to do that again either. It's that bad!
Pros
No rent or utilities to pay. Stay disciplined guys and save your money. It will end at some point.
Cons
Need more single rooms, better working conditions, stop the drama and be fair with the post assignments, more pay and stop cutting FPOs short on the money, improve working conditions on outside post.
Horrible Communication and Support
Guard Shift Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  UndisclosedFebruary 14, 2017
If I did not need the paycheck I would not be here. The management process of this company is lacking. There is no oversight at higher levels allowing individuals to be placed in positions of responsibility and decision making that should not be there.
Job can be enjoyable
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shorab Annex AfghanistanFebruary 8, 2017
I work from 0500 to 2000 and manage the guard force of 48 OCNs and 7 EXPATS. I work closely with the government to ensure that the standards for force protection are met and the Camp is safe.
The Country was a Great place to work
Static Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 24, 2017
Depending on the shift you were working and some of the people that you worked with, made the day a good one or a bad one, workplace was not to bad, had some real nice people from other companies
Pros
Great Country and Great people
Cons
Some of the people and the management were like little babies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triple Canopy. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval