Triple Canopy

Triple Canopy Employee Reviews

good environment and great group of co-workers
Force Protection Officer Sergeant (Former Employee), kuwaitJuly 5, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: overseas contract, long hours, away from family. Very hot climate in the summer
work on a military base in Kuwait, dealing with the public and the Military on a day to day basis. Great pay but long hours of work.
Production
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), camp ArifjanJuly 4, 2015
We provided security for base access media, ensured that the Camp was secure at all times. The hardest part was dealing with the heat.
Awesome
Force Protection Officer- Camp Buering (Current Employee), KuwaitJune 15, 2015
It is an awesome job, The company is very amazing and the job is very dedicated in helping its employees. Able to meet new people and have the opportunity to help your family. The job is the best that I have had to work with
Contractor Life
Contractor - Crane and Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), VAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: home life
Pay is Great
Management is.... Management
If you like to travel and work away from home and not have a whole lot of family life this company is for the traveling contractor!
DBIDS
DBIDS Supervisor- Kuwait City (Former Employee), South west AsiaMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great leave policy
Cons: idk
Pretty Good. South west Asia. Good area. Time fly's. 12 hour shifts. learned a lot. Hardest part is avoiding complacency.
The overall rating that I provided for Triple Canopy was high because the changes on how they treated employees and how they conducted day to day work
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitMarch 20, 2015
A typical day at work - all depended on what location you were assigned to, the days were busy and long.
What I learned from the company was the way they conducted professional business everyday.
The hardest part of the day would be the climate if you work day shift!!!
Most enjoyable part of the day would be interaction with the customers.
Pruductive and enjoyable work place with may Breakfast/Lunch Blessings each month.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Reston, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free bagel friday's and casual friday's
Cons: not much chance of advancement.
The Company was one of the greatest companies I have worked for until it was bought out and now things have changed conciderably.
See Resume
Desk Sergeant (Former Employee), Camp Buehring/Arifjan, KuwaitFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: overseas
Cons: overseas
I worked 6 days a week at 15 hours a day. My day started with drawing my mandatory assigned weapon which was a M9 & M4 (which I qualified with every 6 months). As a Desk Sergeant I over saw all the duties and paper work of Military Law Enforcement. I enjoy my work atmosphere and constant change.
Not a bad for first time contractors
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), KuwaitFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: pay, networking
Cons: no pay for travel time going and coming
Management is not the best here, come to work on time and complete your shift an go home. Very easy routine, I was able to shoot the different types of weapons.
security
Specialist (Former Employee), reston virginiaDecember 19, 2014
deployments
driving
have an pre shift metting talk about whats going on. then move out to secure location
All work small pay
Force Protection Officer (Current Employee), KuwaitDecember 19, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: low moral, low pay, never get straight answer with questions
A lot of work hours but little pay. When asked about pay employees never get a straight answer. Were told we will make $90,000-$96,000 yearly but in reality it's only about $60,000-$65,000
Biometric Enroller (Former Employee), KuwaitDecember 17, 2014
Working in Kuwait I was able to learn a lot about different cultures and nationalities. Great Team members and Great Staff
Never hungry
Senior Purchasing Agent (Current Employee), Reston,, VADecember 13, 2014
Always something positive going for employees. Never a dull moment always busy supporting the team and was very well rewarded for all of the efforts even if the mission failed.
Great Pay
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee), Reston VAOctober 17, 2014
Great Contract. Pay was good and got to do security for the USMC
Recruiter
Sr. Tactical Recruiter (Current Employee), VirginiaOctober 8, 2014
Good work environment and 800-1700 daily recruiting
• Awarded Recruiter of the month for May 2011
• Maintained lowest attrition rate for a quarter (April, May, and June 2011)
• Recruit for support and security positions, both mobile and fixed site as contractually required
• Worked on many high profile contracts finding executive management with little oversight
• Source, prescreen, schedule and conduct interviews
• Utilize various recruiting methods to attract potential candidates
• Work with hiring managers on specific openings
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in relation to position requirements
• Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position
• Subject Matter Expert on recruitment of EOD, DDM/Snipers, and firearms instructors for both overseas and our training center
• Attended career fairs and participated in virtual career fairs
Triple Canopy
Recruiter (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 26, 2014
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....

I loved the majority of the people I worked with and the job I had. It is unfortunate that middle management was allowed to run amuck and destroy what was a fantastic place to work.

I enjoyed the work I did and what TC did for our men and women who served our country through the military. The lives I touched will always make my time there memorable. The majority of folks I worked with at TC will always be family to me.

The acquisition by Academi (not the holding group as we were told) was the frosting on the cake for me personally. Good people who worked many years to build TC are being eliminated and replaced by people the new company. The TC that a few started in Chicago 10 years ago is about to disappear, but this is "big business".....
Stressful workplace, combat zone
Security Contractor (Former Employee), Camp Leatherneck AfghanistanJune 2, 2014
Pros: free chow hall food
Cons: being away from home.
Cultivate and manage strong professional relationships with teams and supervisory personnel; identify business and operational requirements and respond with effective security solutions.
• Communicate and collaborate with members of local and multinational forces to monitor and regulate access to secure areas.
• Align all security force efforts to respond to routine and special situations; ensure adaptive operations to achieve adequate security coverage and effective allocation of equipment and personnel resources.
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Reston, VAMay 12, 2014
The staff is very friendly. The days at work went by fast, always had something to do. Once a month we have a breakfast gathering.
A good experience
Installation Access Clerk (Former Employee), KuwaitMay 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: politics at times
I had nothing but good experiences with this company. Fabulous benefits, vacation time & 401K options, which is not always the case on contract work. Management was good and I couldn't have asked for a better job.
1 and done
Force Protection Officer (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 8, 2014
Any contracting gig is cut throat, there is little to no security with Triple Canopy if you aren't willing to sell your soul to the company.

1 2 3

About Triple Canopy

True to its name, Triple Canopy's got your safety covered. Offering a broad range of security services, the company mitigates – Read more

Triple Canopy Salaries