Triple I Employee Reviews

fun all the time
Roustabout Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dumas, TXOctober 15, 2014
best job i ever had and the boss was excelent.i lern alot,wellding,dish witch,back hoe,torch,and anything pertainig,raustabout.
This is one of the best consulting companies in KC Metropolitan Area
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 10, 2014
This is one of the best consulting companies in KC Metropolitan Area. I've been working with the on and off since 1996.
Exemplary Company
Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 2, 2013
There is no better place to work.

I was responsible for the development and delivery of solutions that help Fortune 1000 and government clients achieve goals, strategies, gain competitive advantage, increase performance of complex functions and control costs. Solutions may utilize technologies as part of the solution in the following areas: Web systems development, ERP and application integration, Customer relationship management, Knowledge Management and e-Learning.

I interfaced with the “Cs” in our client organizations and manage the managers that develop and deliver the products and services necessary to meet client needs.
Pros
you reap what you sow.
Cons
there are no cons.
very demanding work area
Contractor for Honeywell (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 16, 2012
lots of work, lots of customer interaction, learned alot of new things, ran the day to day operation of the support area i was in
Pros
long term contract
Cons
yearly rasies slowed down
An excellent organization to work for as a defense contractor
Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAFebruary 27, 2012
Triple I is a great company to work for. The management team is excellent and takes good care of its people. The environment depends upon the contract you work on (and the clients are usually pretty good). Corporate headquarters is great! The compensation is great but the benefits are expensive compared to larger companies because Triple I is not a large organization so you pay a little more. That said, the smaller size gives one some latitude to develop, grow and test ideas that one might not get in larger firms. I would enjoy working for Triple I in the future.