Triple I Employee Reviews in United States

Expanding Contractor, Many opportunities
Jr. Linux/Windows Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Falling Waters, WVMarch 17, 2016
Benefits are great. Good management and the company seems to have a clear and collective vision of where it wants to go. I work as a contractor for the VA. The relationship between Triple I and the VA is great. The works schedule is great. HR is easy to access. All of your benefits can be managed online.
An excellent organization to work for as a defense contractor
Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAFebruary 27, 2012
Triple I is a great company to work for. The management team is excellent and takes good care of its people. The environment depends upon the contract you work on (and the clients are usually pretty good). Corporate headquarters is great! The compensation is great but the benefits are expensive compared to larger companies because Triple I is not a large organization so you pay a little more. That said, the smaller size gives one some latitude to develop, grow and test ideas that one might not get in larger firms. I would enjoy working for Triple I in the future.
very demanding work area
Contractor for Honeywell (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 16, 2012
lots of work, lots of customer interaction, learned alot of new things, ran the day to day operation of the support area i was in
Pros
long term contract
Cons
yearly rasies slowed down