We have an opportunity for a seasoned Human Resource professional to become a part of our consulting team. We provide full human resource support to a variety of clients and are looking for an addition to our team who can:
- Serve as an Account Manager for a variety of clients in different industries (i.e. medical, construction, engineering, creative arts, property management, etc.) providing all necessary human resource-related support, guidance, and assistance such as: recruitment/talent management, staff development and employee relations, labor law compliance, payroll and benefits.
- Promote HR Best Practices with clients to endorse accountability, compliance and equality.
- Provide administrative assistance in all human resource-related areas for clients and upper management.
- Maintain human resource credentials and stay up to date with ever changing HR law by attending and participating in human resource conferences, information sessions, etc.
- Market services to the general public. Network, attend conferences/seminars/business
events, to assist in promoting the company brand and securing new clients.
- Collaborate with the consulting team on various projects, business development plans, and have a flexible, can-do, team spirit qualities.
The right candidate will have:
- At least three to five years human resource generalist experience handling all areas of human resources, considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human resources, personnel administration, and federal/state employment law.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with an ability to function independently and make difficult decisions based on your level of proficiency and confidence in human resources.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resource experience or equivalent.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
This position offers a competitive compensation package including generous benefits, paid time off, flexible schedule/work-life balance, and a positive work environment, commensurate with skill set and experience.
Indeed - 23 months ago
TripleTrack HR Partners is a Buffalo NY based HR outsourcing and consulting company