Triplett, Woolf & Garretson has an opening for a legal administrative assistant.
Support for two to three attorneys, including:
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence from transcription and/or attorney notes.
- Preparation and filing of court documents with state and federal courts, including electronic filing with Federal Court CM/ECF
- Maintaining attorney calendars including scheduling court deadlines through firm docket calendar, telephone conferences, depositions, etc.
- Handling client calls
- Preparing new client files and maintaining client files as appropriate
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, inter-office mail.
- Entering attorney time through firm's time entry program.
Skills/Qualifications/Requirements: Minimum 2 yrs. legal exp. w/emphasis in litigation practice. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. Organizational skills and ability to prioritize a must. Expert level Microsoft Word, and Outlook, basic knowledge of Excel. Desirable: prior knowledge of time entry programs such as Juris.
Please email your resume. Please no calls. We will contact the qualified candidate.