Tripp Lite

Tripp Lite Employer Reviews

Very odd company culture.
Channel Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
Tripp Lite pays well but you are put under a tremendous amount of pressure for the pay. My sales manager was bi-polar & acted as if she was in jr. High. She was completely unprofessional & if you didn't act as if you were her best friend then your work load was doubled.
The office is designed as a honey comb & if you leave your desk to go the bathroom – more... everyone looks at you as if you just broke the law. Very strange layout! I worked there a year & I barely knew anyone from outside my dept & the people I did know was only because I met them on the shuttle.
Tripp Lite is located in a desolate area on the south side not many options if you take the train & forget your lunch. – less
fun enviroment
Order Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 30, 2012
good work life balance
fund environment
hard work earns respect
Small Company with good people
District Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2012
On a daily basis I was in contact with my sales reps. My work was based on projects they could provide me. I greatly enjoyed my co workers and management and Tripp Lite as a company did as much as they could to show appreciation for their employees.
Worthwhile place to work with quality product.
District Sales and National Account Manager (Former Employee), Tripp Lite CorporateDecember 29, 2011
Pros: consistency
Cons: not enough advertising money spent
The company, when I worked there, kept up with sales materials, training, new product, customer service and overall well being. I found them easy to work for and sell. I would sell their product today as my memory of the company and product is that they are reliable and sell good quality product. There was very little supervision and sometimes not enough – more... cooperation from other departments. Overall a great place to work. – less

About Tripp Lite

Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for more than 85 years. Tripp Lite's innovations – Read more