Finally working with a sense of purpose!
RSB Specialist (Current Employee) – Portland, OR – March 1, 2012
- Flexibility and exploration are encouraged (working hours are 8 to 5 but Tripwire employees can have their own flexible schedules if they need to take care of their health, family, etc.)
- Hands-off management style
- Plenty of Professional Development opportunities: regular reviews, surveys, fit guides, leadership, feedback and coaching trainings
- Incredible community involvement: Tripwire’s Bi-Annual Blood Drive, a paid working day of volunteering for a good cause. In 2011, over $562,000 was given back to support community organizations in dollars raised, volunteer time and talent given, and goods and services delivered by Tripwire employees.
- Plenty of socializing: Friday Happy Hours, Tripwire Team running in marathons and many more!