Tripwire Employee Reviews

Great Experience
LEAD UI/UX DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Tripwire. Very talented people. Great products in an ever growing industry. This is a company to watch. I had great managers who believed in me and did not micro manage. I felt I made a real difference within the organization.
Pros
Work from home flexibility, Thursday lunch, casual environment
Cons
Corporate direction changes frequently
Great Workplace!
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 28, 2015
Tripwire is a very fun environment with tons of potential, the business is booming and the culture is great. I would recommend anyone to get in on this company if they can. They provided the experience and training to really take my career to the next level.
Great Company
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  VariousApril 29, 2014
Great company great team Constantly learning. Hated to leave but was drawn away for the $$$
Good Work environment
Security Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 3, 2013
A company that is a leader in the enterprise security industry. Values each employee on an individual basis.
Pros
work environment not stressful
Cons
parking downtown difficult
Finally working with a sense of purpose!
RSB Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 1, 2012
- Flexibility and exploration are encouraged (working hours are 8 to 5 but Tripwire employees can have their own flexible schedules if they need to take care of their health, family, etc.)
- Hands-off management style
- Plenty of Professional Development opportunities: regular reviews, surveys, fit guides, leadership, feedback and coaching trainings
- Incredible community involvement: Tripwire’s Bi-Annual Blood Drive, a paid working day of volunteering for a good cause. In 2011, over $562,000 was given back to support community organizations in dollars raised, volunteer time and talent given, and goods and services delivered by Tripwire employees.
- Plenty of socializing: Friday Happy Hours, Tripwire Team running in marathons and many more!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tripwire. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5