Great job with big pay out.
RF/ DC Lad Test Technician III (Former Employee) – Richardson, TX – September 27, 2012
• Perform a wide variety of RF and DC measurements in support of analog and digital GaAs MMIC IC’s.
• Typical equipment experience includes Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzers, RF Signal Generators, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters, and Agilent Meters calibrations.
• Semiconductor die probe and laser trimming experience along with general lab support of test equipment.
• Work typically includes interaction with development and / or manufacturing engineering personnel.
• Completing complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
• Work on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
• Make recommendations for new procedures.
• Class 10K clean room lab environment.
to far from home. i drove 88 miles round trip a day.