TriStaff Group Employee Reviews in United States

Work for the TPG account hire by TriStaff.
TPG Call Center Rep. (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2016
I only did the training and didn't go back. I felt like it was too robotic for me. First of all I really didn't like that the manager told us to stay away from the building until it was time to go in and set up for the day. That meant that we had to stay in our cars wasting gas to keep the heat on at like 6am in the morning. We were not allow to stay in the "break" room or "hang" out outside. For a moment I thought I was in school again. Second, the parking. They only had 75 parking spaces for like 100 plus temp hires. That meant you had to park out on the street and make sure you park correctly if not the La Jolla police would issue you a ticket. (One agent said he was issue two on the same day) Which is understandable park correctly or get a ticket. What kind of freaked me out was the trainer telling us that if you left at a certain time to get someone to walk out with you (a security guard or another co-worker) because it was too dark out if you were park out in the street and something could come out of the woods. Or the fact that they had a mountain lion running around the area....... All of this plus other factors are the reason I decided to not pursue my employment atTPG.
Pros
Co-workers were nice
Cons
Parking, manager, and location.
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJuly 15, 2015
I love the job at certain times. But the managers that I worked for maded people feel that they had a good job, and they made people feel that you werent smart.
Marketing, Sales, and Building Relationships
Director/Recruiter of Oil and Gas (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2015
I would make up to fifty calls or more a day focused on marketing into companies as well as recruiting qualified candidates for positions that were available within my client's company.
assembler
assembler (Former Employee) –  carlsbad caFebruary 2, 2015
real bad no time to attend job bad directions,was lied to and if don't perfect the first time your out of a assignment. Had to beg to get a position!
Pros
easy good pay
Cons
bad communication felt as was set up, people are not perfect they see the bad
Nice place to work but hard at times due to irrate customers.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAMarch 22, 2014
I answered all incoming calls and made sure to meet his or her expectations. I provided the customers with clear and easy-to-read disclosures, it helped inform the customer and thereby set expectations that are reasonable. This allows customers to make will-informed choices on their own and avoid problems associated with Company employees or ta preparers 'steering" customers toward one solution or another.

The tax preparer that offer TPG's products to Taxpayers carry much of the regulatory compliance burden for TPG. I also have the biggest impact on keeping customers informed, setting customer expectations, and avoiding any misunderstanding.

TPG's procedures have been written with regulatory compliance in mind. The best way to avoid compliance problems is to ensure that the procedures are being followed consistently.
Pros
i had the chance to learn something different everyday.
Cons
the traffic was sometimes difficult.
A good agency.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2012
I good place for employment for temp work. The client was a very good place for possible advancement if one fit the environment.
Pros
nice people and a good recruitor available 24/7
Cons
work is infrequent (but nature of business).
Enjoyed the challenges
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 30, 2013
It was kind of difficult at some times because it was a temp agency and i was bounced around a lot and once i got used to a job, it would sometimes be over and had to go to another job.
Contract Program Specialist (temp)
In my work as a Contract Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 9, 2012
This one job is a good placement even though it's temporary even though the pay is unusually low.
Pros
can wear jeans, early shift hours.
Cons
low wages.
Not a good placement company
Customer service (Former Employee) –  La JollaApril 22, 2013
These people do not keep you working as promised!!! They say they will call as soon as they have something!!!
Pros
the first time was great
Cons
still not working after a month
training for tax preparers service changed frequently
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2014
training for insufficient. i was trained for 1 day and others were trained 10 days.
bad
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 23, 2013
temporary job that treat people bad. hires a lot of people for temps and doesnt want to hire people as a employee.
every day is different
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 30, 2013
Every day is different. The job was for a temp agency. Different places to work. Learned a lot.
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAAugust 14, 2012
Very helpful staffing company. Pay is more than fair and people are very helpful

2.1