Tristarr Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Staffing Company
TEMPORARY ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 19, 2017
Working with Tristarr is overall a great experience. I have been in a contract for over a year with a top company. My Manager has been on top of concerns and very helpful.
Pros
Easy to work with and great opportunities
Cons
Contract employment means you cannot apply for other jobs
great place to work
Bartender and server (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 27, 2017
TriStar is a wonderful company to work for. I have been employed with this company for 2 years and have met a lot of wonderful people.The jobs are always professional, pay well and you are always treated with the highest respect. A great company and lots of great employees.
Pros
great people
Cons
only seasonal
Nice people
Customer Service/ Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2017
They help you find jobs that suit you, and if they don't work out then find another job that may suit you. Management was nice and helpful. Workplace was great.
Excellent jobs provided.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Provides connections to excellent jobs lasting for several weeks, months, or to hire. Can be long gaps between jobs. Friendly and helpful staff. Paycheck is every week; which is nice.
Pros
Great job connections
Cons
Long gaps between jobs
Best in Lancaster
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 16, 2016
I've worked for Tri-Starr for many years. The first time they actually placed me at a great company where I was then eventually hired. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons after 6 years with that company, I had to voluntarily leave.

So, I went back to Tri-Starr and they treated me with the same professionalism and courtesy as they did the first time. They research and find good jobs opportunities according to your skills and experience. They are a good group of people. I really like working for them.
Pros
friendly, professional, knowledgeable
Cons
prefer if they would use direct-deposit only
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 31, 2016
A great place to go as a temp agency to get office related positions.Helpful with working with you and the employer, addresses any concerns in a prompt manner.
Super agency to work with
Various Temporary Accounting Positions (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 28, 2015
Professional and attentive.

Staff is very efficient and stays in touch with updates.
Appreciate the online time sheets and pay card.
Better than average
Secretary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 5, 2015
Recruiters do their best to find positions for individuals. I am a temp that they send out to support clients. My recruiter works hard to match my skills with the needs of their clients.
Have Not Proven Very Reliable
Telephone Bank Operator (Former Employee) –  County Voter Registration in Lancaster, PAAugust 5, 2014
I am not sure how much longer I will associate myself with this agency. I have received only one assignment from that only lasted two days. I do get emails with job opportunities from time to time, and although I respond immediately, I very rarely get any response. Other people have told me they too have had problems with them in the past. I do apply for jobs on their job board, but do not get any response.
Various work placement
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 5, 2014
This company was for a short period of time. Looking to start my career path this company helped me obtain experience to start in the administrative field. I was assigned to a bank starting out helping in the HR office. There I scheduled travel arrangements for the HR manager and schedule training classes of other tellers. Organized and filed documents. Put together training books for HR presentation.
The bank position ended for the HR Assistant returning from vacation. The position lead me to become an Administrative Assistant and get hired on Full-Time.

Want to know more about Tristarr?

Ask a question
was great
Job trainee (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 10, 2013
a typical day was fun. i learned that helping people is a great feeling. the people i worked with were some of the most caring people
Getting vehicle information ready for auction.
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 18, 2013
They're great people there and work with you trying to get you the job you are looking for. Unfortunately, all jobs are temp jobs.
Pros
Good people, great job offer for someone interested in the business or office work.
Cons
Only offer temp jobs.
responsive to individual client needs
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 9, 2013
Fast pace work environment. Working with individuals in accessing resources.
Pros
Pleasant and supportive work place environment.
Cons
Low staff retainment
Great place to get temporary work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 11, 2012
I enjoy having the opportunity to work with TriStarr Staffing and be able to try different jobs. I have the privilege to work with various companies and that has shown me what types of companies, I want to work for and what I should be looking for when I go on interviews.
Cons
temporary positions
Excellent temporary company to be employed as they sincerely cared about their staff
Customer Service Representative / LGH (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 21, 2012
All the same duties as Lancaster General as I was hired as a permanent employee after my temporary contract was completed.
Pros
same as lancaster general
Cons
same as lancaster general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tristarr. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2