*REQUIRES CURRENT TEXAS PROPERTY/CASUALTY & LIFE/HEALTH LICENSES + PREVIOUS INSURANCE SALES EXPERIENCE*
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Sales Position. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Work leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly sales & customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Commission/Bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Insurance Sales Experience REQUIRED (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing)
- Texas General Lines Property/Casualty & Life/Health licenses REQUIRED
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Experience in marketing financial products
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -