Reporting to the Manager, Data and Analytics, the Junior Measurement Analyst will be a key player in helping the department with many aspects of our digital streaming and measurement business. This individual will research new markets, maintain reference data, and assist in rolling out new products to different countries.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Manager, Data and Analytics to address our data services, maintain reference data, and issues for high profile clients.
- Assist in the creation of specialized data analysis report requests.
- Assist the Product, Support and QA teams in their various functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service and serve as support to other operational groups including Development, QA and Product.
- Support CCO/General Manager and Manager, Data and Analytics with select projects when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Maintains current knowledge of new web technologies
- In-depth understanding of Internet
- In-depth understanding of Excel, including Pivot Tables
- Prior experience in data analysis, preferably utilizing large data sets
- Result oriented, rigorous, and proactive with strong leadership skills
- Superb time-management and project management abilities including:
- o The ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully
- o The ability to follow through on projects to completion
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to identify challenges and seek solutions
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, grow and contribute ideas
- Work experience in digital media is a strong asset
Relocation is not available. Only candidates currently residing in the Boston area will be considered.