Reporting to the Director of Measurement and Analytics, the Measurement Analyst will be a key player in helping the department maintain its industry accreditation, working with many aspects of our digital streaming and measurement business. This individual will mine the data, culling out industry trends and unique data artifacts that will be used in publications, presentations and as part of our monthly rankers.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Director of Measurement and Analytics to address our data services, in depth data requests, and issues for high profile clients.
- Assist in the creation of specialized data analysis report requests required for accreditation of our measurement service.
- Support Measurement service audits on a quarterly basis.
- Assist the product, support and QA teams in their various functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service and serve as support to other operational groups including development, QA and product.
- Support CCO/General Manager and Operations Manager with select projects when needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 4 year so experience in data analysis
- Maintains current knowledge of new web technologies;
- In-depth understanding of internet (ex. Joomla,) MS applications, Visio, flow-charts
- Prior experience in data analysis, preferably utilizing large data sets
- Result oriented, rigorous, and proactive with strong leadership skills;
- SUPERB time-management and project management abilities including:
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully;
- The ability to follow through on projects to completion;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- Ability to identify challenges and seek solutions;
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, grow and contribute ideas to the team
- Work experience in digital media is a strong asset.
NB. This person will initially work from home but must be located in the Boston area.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Onlty selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...