TRITON SECURITY INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The NEW & TRUE, Triton Security Review!
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 2, 2017
NEW/EXPERIENCED S/O start at "$9.50-9.75" depending on foot/company vehicle, this pay-rate has never changed. 40-45 mins minimum travel time to your scheduled sites all around town, no GAS/TRAVEL compensation in pay so actual hourly is around "$8.50-$8.75" depending on how good your gas mileage is for your PERSONAL vehicle. Some sites have no 10/30 minute breaks allowed. Upon being hired now you will receive 1FREE work shirt only, over time you can receive more, back then you used to have to buy it. Most work days are under 8 hours. Most work weeks are under 40 hours. Your COWORKERS (Ages 18-30) will screenshot, video/audio record work/personal drama from social media, personal text messages, etc onto the WORK SITE PHONES for everyone to see in what seems to be attempts to get each other DISCIPLINED &/or TERMINATED! 3-4 DIFFERENT REPORTS every 15 minutes on a single site depending on various factors like client requests, etc & Management/Clients demand HIGHLY detailed reports, all time sensitive so "Everythings all good" once an hour won't cut it. Everything is GPSed & timed accordingly.

That's the new & true. Please do consider!
God bless~
Pros
work, job
Cons
alot
Good company
Shift supervisor and site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 28, 2017
It's contract security and you have to accept all of what that entails. The corporate culture of Triton was good, but clients can have a direct affect on the quality of the work.
Great place for a rookie guard to get experience.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2017
Favoritism is a big thing in when it comes to scheduling and extra hours at this place. Great for rookie guards to get sum experience in the field. The Supervisors there do provide great advice and tips for all posts that get assigned.
security experience
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 15, 2017
great company not to many flaws communication with management is ok just have to call to make sure your message or request was passed on to the QAM. only issue mainly is a permanent site is iffy..
Productive & flexible
Security Officer/Special Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 9, 2017
I am coming up on 2 years since I've been employed with Triton. The managers are flexible with you& willing to get you to work & extra work when needed
Security is not for young people
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2015
This job required a lot of nonsense due to the pressure put on the management by the customers. Lots of work for little pay.
Pros
its a job
Cons
horrible hours and nonsense emails
objective
Security supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 6, 2014
Experienced security officer looking for the post of security officer, Outgoing, motivated team player eager to contribute dynamic customer service and security service, supervisory, team building, and organizational skills towards supporting the objectives of an organization that rewards reliability, dedication, and solid work ethics with opportunities for professional growth .First Aid/CPR certified and excellent communication, motivational, interpersonal skills.
Decent workplace depending on the site and Client
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VaJuly 8, 2014
The site I work at is very easy for the most part. All you do is maintain a presence at the lobby during business hours to meet and greet tenants and guests, and do quick patrols around the building every hour. After hours (6pm) that is when full sweeps of the property must be completed once every 4 hours. I have been doing security for a year and I learned how to be presentable in a professional manner, how to approach people who do not seem to have a reason to be on my site, the management is also very good. My co-workers and I communicate very well with each other and we all get along very well. The hardest part about my job is dealing with the loading docks on my particular site during business hours, and dealing with property management. I will say the most enjoyable part about my job is the people I work with and the tenants in my building are usually very nice and easy to talk to
Pros
Paid lunch breaks, flexible boss and co-workers
Cons
only 30 minute breaks, property manager is a jerk most of the time
Great job!
Security Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 12, 2014
The best job I've had thus far. Within 3 months I was promoted from a security officer to a field manager. It was instant 60% increase in pay and I was good at it. Sadly I had to move back to Florida from Washington D.C. to aid my sick mother.
Pros
Great pay/ benefits
Cons
graveyard shift
A sometimes productive yet hostile work environment.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 26, 2014
During a routine day there isn't a set routine outside of performing front desk security duties patrolling to maintain a safe environment. Outside of that everything is left up to the discretion of the officer. Management within the company is terrible for the most part outside of a few individuals. Most employees are very professional and team players. The hardest part of the job was dealing with constant changes of procedures and expectations of the clients. Flexibility in the way of going about the job.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management