Triton Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Avoid at all cost
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJanuary 24, 2018
Company is real shady avoid at all cost . Low pay and bad management. And the products you sell are absolute junk. Your force to answer calls that you are not trained on. Don't work here.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Low pay
job sucks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MADecember 20, 2017
the pay sucks. go hours without a break, the leads send you on break when they feel like it. Rules aren’t fair. Leads don’t treat everyone equally. this place sucks
love writing my own paycheck!
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 19, 2017
I've been with this company for almost 3 years. during that time I have learned the skills needed to become a good sales person. I came from a strictly retail background, with absolutely no sales experience. some days are though, but other days are awesome! and I feel like that's true no matter where you work. you definitely need to have a good work ethic to make it in sales, but the training helps even inexperienced people like me to succeed. they also understand the work life balance, and the flexible schedule allows you to be able to do just that so much easier than any other company I have ever worked for!
Pros
flexible scheduling, sales managers that are understanding and supportive, benifts, weekend spiffs, overall positive atmospher to work in.
Cons
cant think of any...
love my job
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 18, 2017
I've really enjoyed my time working here. the training was awesome, and very informative. the managers treated you fairly, and work with you to help you achieve your sales goals. it is a high call volume call center, so you wont be bored! you get to talk to different people daily, and sell multiple products, so it does not get to tedious. they also have fun contests on the weekends where you can make extra money on top of commissions! I had 0 sales experience when I started, and they really worked with me. I struggle sometimes with clubs, but my managers help me with extra coaching, and my co-workers do the same!
Pros
benifites, flexible work schedule, fun atmosphere
Cons
none.
Energetic place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 18, 2017
Great management and you meet many interesting people daily. I am a natural born sales agent, and with my persuasive personality I am closing many sales. The training was great and I am doing very well considering I have never done sales before. The training was fabulous. I was even provided with some hair samples of an item we sell! This makes selling the product even easier. As a newer agent I am excited that they have weekend contests and give a ways for the magazine sales you close. These can be hard to sell but I am really trying and working daily with my managers. I love all the leads because they were once sales agents too. They are very patient with me because they know how the job can be. I am trying to recruit some friends because I there is an awesome employee referral program here. *
Pros
Picnic tables for outside lunches
Cons
Kind of a commute for me, but thats my choice
Horrible job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 16, 2017
High turnover, low functioning management and no regard for the fact that they burn staffers out left and right. It's cheaper for them to recruit and train new people than to offer decent working conditions.
Pros
Always hiring
Cons
Everything else
Great place to work!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MASeptember 14, 2017
I've worked their for 7 years, and have had many successes along the way. If you like a job with flexibility from an hours standpoint is place is for you. If you apply yourself and put in a solid effort you can earn $15 -$20. The management team provided me the tools to be successful right out of the gate. The trainers and lead staff were helpful and attempted to create a positive atmosphere daily. If you like the ability to have some control over you pay and put in overtime when your in a pinch for extra cash this place is for you.
Pros
flexible scheduling, overtime available, commission based so you get what you put into the job
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMarch 9, 2017
This isn't a company you want to work for. The leafs are horrible, even the women in HR have no management skills!! You don't make anything near 15$ an hour !!!
Pros
Cons
Supervisors
You will be forced to work many, many hours without breaks. High turnover,cause $20 hrly that is estimate on base pay$8.00 hrs.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2016
Hard to make $20 hrly, if you work 150 hrs a week. Bring your ear plugs, cause supervisors only know how manage by yelling. Work Life Balance- No way. Get ready for flex hours which means you will have to work every weekend.
Cons
Short breaks, inadequate training, long hours, and some programs you dont want to sell
focus, motivate a place to be
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMarch 26, 2016
come to work to make money. I've learned once i make the customer happy i'm happy. which means, get ready to advertise more products. my team always pushes me to a higher level. hardest part is everything is expected on the phone because not all customers having a great day. remain positive, Enjoyable moment have fun while selling, advertise the products. great products, customers happy, I am happy and my pockets.
Pros
motivation
Cons
patience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triton Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8