Triton Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Inbound sales
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
The job advertisement is complete bull. They lure you in with the promise of 10-20 dollars but it's a base pay of 5, which isn't even minimum wage. You will only get one lunch break that they suggest you don't take if you want to make money. They want you to stay on the phones all day basically. The culture of the place is like a rat race, that few finish. If that's something you like then sure, apply, but if you don't want your time wasted. I suggest you apply somewhere else.
Pros
Cons
No integrity, no teamwork, just lies
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMarch 9, 2017
This isn't a company you want to work for. The leafs are horrible, even the women in HR have no management skills!! You don't make anything near 15$ an hour !!!
Pros
Cons
Supervisors
Not what i thought
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2016
Let's just say, it was nowhere near what I was expecting and I don't mean that in a good way. I was original excited when I started and now I don't want to get up for work in the morning .
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Rude leads, takes you forever to start receiving enough calls as a new agent.
Scam old ladies for a living
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Easton, MANovember 7, 2016
This is the cheapest company, they cut commissions, and pay dirt wages. Even if you do well you wont make anymore the $12 an hour. They rip off old ladies with their ez saver and america leasure clubs. This place is a waste of time and training is horrible. Trition is full of dirt bags and scam artists. Not recommended.
Cons
You will be forced to work many, many hours without breaks. High turnover,cause $20 hrly that is estimate on base pay$8.00 hrs.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2016
Hard to make $20 hrly, if you work 150 hrs a week. Bring your ear plugs, cause supervisors only know how manage by yelling. Work Life Balance- No way. Get ready for flex hours which means you will have to work every weekend.
Cons
Short breaks, inadequate training, long hours, and some programs you dont want to sell
focus, motivate a place to be
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMarch 26, 2016
come to work to make money. I've learned once i make the customer happy i'm happy. which means, get ready to advertise more products. my team always pushes me to a higher level. hardest part is everything is expected on the phone because not all customers having a great day. remain positive, Enjoyable moment have fun while selling, advertise the products. great products, customers happy, I am happy and my pockets.
Pros
motivation
Cons
patience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triton Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7