Executive Assistant for President/Internet Marketing and Social Media (Littleton, MA)
Triumph Modular, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and true self-starter, with the ability to learn quickly and work efficiently. The Executive Assistant will report to the President and other executives within the company. Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
Assisting the President
- Provide assistance with business and personal matters
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare all correspondence with professional appearance.
- Place outgoing calls for the President.
- Provide reminders of impending meetings, calls and tasks.
- Executive support: calendar management; expense tracking and reimbursement; budget monitoring and allocation; travel arrangements
- Meeting/event scheduling and planning: plans & coordinates company events; records and distributes meeting minutes and debriefs; assists in preparing agendas, documents, speeches, and presentations; books and manages conference rooms
- Marketing administration
- Additional projects as needed.
- Keep office areas free of clutter, cleaning kitchen, stock room, mail room, etc. when needed between professional cleaning
- Scanning and filing
- Run errands -- purchase cream for coffee, pick up lunch, run to staples, etc.
- Secondary phone reception
- Employee appreciation, events, planning, anniversary thank you, etc.
- Manage recycle bins (Request Pick up)
- Build and create email database for specific and general campaigns
- Source lists and research leads, import into CRM and or Hubspot
- Coordination and administration of events such as trade shows
- Salesforce administration including creation and edits of email templates
- Execute mailings including source printing, mail merge and assemble
- Manage lead sources
- Update the proposal documents as necessary
The ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate degree, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, and exceptional follow-up skills. Strong written, verbal and employee communication skills are required as well as the judgment and discretion needed to respond to confidential employee questions and concerns. Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required. SalesForce, Navision, QuickBooks, Reporting knowledge not required by very helpful. We are looking for an individual with a "can do" approach and an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Indeed - 15 months ago