Triumph Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Hostile environment-Rude/mentally abusive owner. False promises
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2017
Title says it all. If you are ok with minimum wage and working for a management team that will micromanage, belittle, badmouth and degrade you, this is the place for you. Stay away! They will put you on a draw that is really 100% commission always in favor of the owner.
Current employees are brain washed and post fake reviews on here to offset the real ones! Very troubling place for any honest professional. Terrible place!
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Hostility, borderline mental abuse, low pay, micromanagement, management does not care about canddates or employers!
Do not work here
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 14, 2017
Salary is a draw. Commission structure is a joke. Owner is a rude, loud, offensive and degrading human being. Lots of false promises made. Tons of micromanagement. Hostile environment.
Pros
Bagels on Fridays
Cons
Compensation, Pto, Work Environment, Management
Great agency
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 28, 2015
Matched up with a lot of good jobs, learned a lot from them. The people are friendly and they are very helpful. The best part of working with them is that they are well known and people trust them as an agency.
Horrible. Not what I imagined from an agency.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 12, 2015
Did not have a good experience with a specific recruiter. Hopefully your experience is better than mine. Very nosy, to many questions about personal issues. The actual company I was working for was great but not the agency.
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
Not Fair. Not equal. To much favoritism
I like the company culture and professionalism.
Title Closing Agent (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJune 22, 2015
I feel productive when I am able to accomplished the assignment. I have learned to overcome a challenging task. I usually meet the dead-line of an assignment. To find a good team-players. The long hours to work in the evenings. It has a very informal set of job characteristics. Enjoyable career which provides an opportunity to be your own boss and meet interesting people.
Pros
Free lunches and snacks.
Cons
No insurance benefit.
Staffing company that there only interest is filling the position, not the employee or the employer.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Not interested in reviewing this company any further, I did not have a good experience and I prefer not to share any further treatment or actions.that took place, through my experience with their recruiting representative.
Efficient for helping you get the position
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 15, 2014
The staff is very nice, efficient, and works hard to get the excepted salary you want even more. The hardest part of going through a temporary agency is that there is no guarantee that you will get and keep the job that they got for you.
Pros
Get the excepted salary you want
Cons
No guarantee of permanent position
Wonderful and Reliable Staffing Agency
Receptionist/ Temporary Hired Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 2, 2012
This Staffing Agency has caring recruiters who are concerned with placing the correct candidates into positions that work well for both the company and the employee. They are quick to obtain contracts for their employees and are genuinely concerned with your happiness. I learned so much with all the various companies I was placed with and each company has become a part of me. Every day I went to work I was proud of where I was working and was happy to work. There was no real downfall to this job except for the temporary status of staffing with an agency and the period of time which sometimes occurred in-between placement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumph Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6