Triumph Employee Reviews

Mental Health Office
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 18, 2017
Learned to appreciate my health, The co-workers were amazing, good people and the management was also great. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what the Dr. wrote on the folder of each client. I enjoyed my job each day and every hour I was working there.
Pros
Cons
being around some sick folk. Couldn't help themselves.
Triumph take over kills morale
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXOctober 17, 2016
I've been with the company for over 11 years. Unfortunately after Triumph bought the company, morale has slowly been dying. I'm a loyal worker, and believe in the benifit of a doubt. However, the culture at work is miserable. I drive over an hour to work somewhere I don't want to be. I don't mind working, but prefer to be productive. I am not one to sit around. However, the company will mandate overtime without work only to meet quotas of personnel on government projects.
Pros
Healthcare benifits and compensation
Cons
Culture, unproductive
People oriented .
MAINTENANCE SR, SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 24, 2016
Triumph was a one of the best jobs that I had ever had. They are very people oriented and provide a great product to there customers.
What makes them such a good company is the knowledgeable employees, that can accomplish anything that they are tasked with.
A good place to make a living
CMM Operator (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 28, 2016
Triumph is a good place to get training in the job you have but not the job you want. It is very hard to get someone to train you on the new machinery because Triumph is understaffed at the moment. My coworker is not reliable and we have had problems in the past but I can work past it tp get the job done. The QA department will be under a lot of stress for the foreseeable future because we just got a lot of new parts. Triumph is good to its employees if you are on 1st shift but if you work during the 3rd or 4th shift then you are more often out of sight and there for out of mind. so the communication between shifts is poor at best but the shift supervisors do look out for you.
Pros
healthcare, supervisors
Cons
wage, training, and coworkers
a typical day to day life at triumph
Aerospace mechanic/Fuel sealer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2016
lots of mandatory overtime is a plus but family life is non existent. training on the job is minimal have to have experience in the aerospace field
Pros
good money
Cons
no time at home
Good Company
Business Intelligence (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 22, 2016
Good company, nice work environment. The company seems to be in the process of a major overhaul in operations from the top down. this results in some confusion around the work place
Can work at other locations owned by the same hospital
PRN Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXJuly 13, 2016
Staffing was minimal

The hardest part of the job as a tech working alone with many duties but manageable.

Fair management giving performance reviews.

Plenty of work hours available at the time of employment.
Pros
Independent work hours
Long hours high stress
Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 14, 2016
Co Workers are the best part of the job but goals are all geared for short term gains to meet quarterly goals. Management is constantly changing and the results are a reflection of that
Company closed
Case Manager, Intensive In-Home Therapist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 8, 2016
Great rapport with colleagues. At times newly hired managers were questionable. Eventually became part of a larger corporation.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
management not always geared toward best interest of child
Upward Moving
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 1, 2016
Moving to a new building and hiring a lot of people. Lot of turn over due to growing faster than they could manage. A lot of good business opportunities and smart people working here.
Pros
Potential career
Cons
High turnover, burnout
Looking for opportunity
Manuel Machinist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 7, 2016
Triumph was a great a company to work for. However, I am currently seeking other opportunities. Always machining new parts in/on different machines.
Mixed Review
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 23, 2016
The people who work there are dedicated to helping others. It's growing, but they have high turnover for a reason. The management team is still learning what to do. Leadership is more focused on having a friendly environment than professionalism.
Pros
Health insurance and bonuses
Cons
All aspects of work intrude on personal life
friendly environment to work in
ovens helper (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 16, 2016
i like how they tech you and want a person to learn. you always work your 8 hours regardless the situation. also you move up in the company.
Outsource and assemble only - engineering not needed
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2016
Off base with regard to market/customer needs.

Amazing the Aerostructures president still has a job.

Strong engineering that is being driven away. All of the senior talent and skill is leaving as soon as their retirement is vested.
Great Team
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLMay 7, 2016
Good team, the pay is below average for the area. The new CEO is changing everything. It should be for the good.

Change in the systems will be required to improve several functions
Fun work place with supportive management.
Revenue Manager / Acting GM (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management.
They have a number of hotels in New York City as well as restaurants. They provide you with excellent supportive management staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Great place to work.
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Triumph is a great place to work , But for some reason they have a hard time keeping a manager , The owners are nice and the company is growing rapidly ! The property that I was working at was in Carlsbad Ca. The Bluffs. The company relocated me, as a on site maintenance 24/7 on call.

The Bluffs apartments are on hills that separate 15 shelved buildings
and 147 apt. that are one and two bedroom. The leasing of apt. ranged from 3 mouths , 6 mouths ,1 year or 2 years. and because of the military persons that wanted to live off base , The majority of leases are 3 and 6 mouths.
Pros
Nice area, close to the beach and always good weather.
Cons
High turnover of managers!
A good place to work.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2013
load/unload material on trucks and machines. My first Job in shipping.I learned to become a skilled forklift operator,inventory control,packaging,warehouse worker.I got along good with the management and my co-workers. Loading material on screw &cnc machines by hand was the hardest part of the job.The most enjoyable part was being able to work mostly indoors and the variety of duties, made it interesting..
Pros
working environment.
Cons
no retirement benefits.
Enjoyed the work and co-workers
ATM Analyst/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 10, 2013
My job was to dial into a conference line to take calls from vendors as they got onsite or give status/updates of work being performed. When work was slow, took care of duplicating and testing software. This was a new task.
Management was easy to work with. My co-workers were a plus. Helpful if needed and receptive to ideas that I may have had.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with vendors who were not where they were suppose to be and not being cooperative when we needed them to take care of a specific task.
I enjoyed meeting new people in person as well as on the phone and learning new tasks.
Pros
work with a great group of people, flexibility on break time
Cons
temporary job
Working atmosphere enjoyable with gym inside
Sr. Sheet Metal Mechanic (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 24, 2014
my day typically involves drilling close tolerant holes, installing fastnerers , shooting and bucking fasteners, measuring and laying out holes, fabricating and designing parts. I have sharpened my skills in instruments of measurement. Staff is helpful and friendly. Management is diligent in problem solving. The most enjoyable part of this job is the communicating with co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triumph. Our community is ready to answer.