Triumph Employee Reviews

good work place
layup (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GADecember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working there, was there for 7 years, wish I didn't get laid off. Good people, I enjoyed going to work everyday, I guess the work just got to slow
Good money, but expect to work for it!
Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MO 64504December 5, 2017
It's a factory so of course they're going to work you. Pay is good. They make sure that you're able to do your job and dont just throw you out there. If you want advancement in the work place you need to prove to them that your good for it, there's no slacking!
Sales position.
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 25, 2017
Triumph Glass was purchased by Safelite Glass in 2010, So the entire culture has changed since I was in management there. Not sure what else I can share about this position.
Pros
Independance
Cons
Compensation
fast paced enviroment
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 16, 2017
This company is able to produce a higher salary but the managers do not communicate well with each other leaving a lot of frustration on the shop floor. They do have top of the line machinery but the doors are locked and alarmed on the night shift so that always annoyed me
Pros
high wages good tech
Cons
management
Very fast paced. No room for advancement. Employees are very friendly
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 8, 2017
I enjoyed working there. Would go back. They heavy very good benefits package. The employees are great to work with and so is management. They have lots of Hands-On mediums to keep everybody in the loop and aware of what's going on.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short lunch period
good work place
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 8, 2017
nice place to work . always working on improving the facility. great product to work on and advance your skills. learned to use different types of equipment to build my product. people are friendly and get along just fine.
Fun, High tempo workplace
Dance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTOctober 7, 2017
I love it! People come in to heal and they leave better working with the kids a d the young adults is a breeze for me. As long as they are pushed to their potential I am happy!
relaxed place to work
sheet metal / structure (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLSeptember 20, 2017
production manufacturing, assembly jobs, work to drawings, fasteners such as hi-lok.s, rivets, jo- bolts, cherry-lok.s, enjoyed working there reminded me working at piper aircraft
Hostile work environment
Aerostructures mechanic (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, TXSeptember 11, 2017
While working at Triumph in Grand Prairie, I was subjected to discrimination and inappropriate talk around the workplace. The managers have a very nasty disposition and when you report violations to HR they treat you as a troublemaker.
I was an mechanic working on Boeing 787
Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAAugust 5, 2017
A typical day would include talking to supervisor finding out what frames needed to be done for the night. I would start a build following safety guide lines and reading blue prints from computer screen. if there where any questions or problems would discuss with other employees.
Pros
experience
Cons
pay rate.
Rude Uper Management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Airway Heights, WAJuly 27, 2017
I really did not like how rude management was. they would come around and yell at you for asking your Co-Workers questions. i have nothing nice to say about them.
Cons
Productive and great place to learn
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 13, 2017
I learned a lot from the management and working with the clients of Triumph. It was a very professional place where they strived on customer experience and serving the needs of their clients. The best part of my day was speaking with the clients as it made your effort worth while.
Nice place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 17, 2017
This job was a very diverse job for it to have been located in the deep east side of metro detroit. It was an awesome experience. Other than short staff
Pros
Good team players
Cons
Short staff
was good place before the new CEO and i got laided off
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 31, 2017
Learned a lot, management was good for the most part, some things about workplace culture were backward, But the people i worked with and around were great.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
the new CEO
liked working here
Administrative Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMay 19, 2017
My job was elimated, would love to go back, Great place to work
Always job posting, can move up in company, But the president was let go, then brought in another one, after I left he now
is gone
Pros
got free lunch an ice cream every now an then
Cons
HR not helpful, but they are nowgone
Lots of Work no time to sleep
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 30, 2017
Strong work not for everyone long hours, more accidents then normal companies, excessive work load. no room for promotion no teamwork certification not taken seriously
Pros
moderate pay
Cons
how many times we were hurt
Mental Health Office
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 18, 2017
Learned to appreciate my health, The co-workers were amazing, good people and the management was also great. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out what the Dr. wrote on the folder of each client. I enjoyed my job each day and every hour I was working there.
Pros
Cons
being around some sick folk. Couldn't help themselves.
Structures Mechanic/ Sealer (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 2, 2017
They have good training available. Good job security and great company to be employed. Always room for advancement. The management is very helpful and will to hear new ideas for job improvement
People oriented .
MAINTENANCE SR, SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 24, 2016
Triumph was a one of the best jobs that I had ever had. They are very people oriented and provide a great product to there customers.
What makes them such a good company is the knowledgeable employees, that can accomplish anything that they are tasked with.
Triumph take over kills morale
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXOctober 17, 2016
I've been with the company for over 11 years. Unfortunately after Triumph bought the company, morale has slowly been dying. I'm a loyal worker, and believe in the benifit of a doubt. However, the culture at work is miserable. I drive over an hour to work somewhere I don't want to be. I don't mind working, but prefer to be productive. I am not one to sit around. However, the company will mandate overtime without work only to meet quotas of personnel on government projects.
Pros
Healthcare benifits and compensation
Cons
Culture, unproductive