Triumph Employee Reviews

loved the aviation environment
Assembler Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Dallas txSeptember 3, 2015
I never had issues with the Supervisor's or Management. I adapt well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was trying to get me to go home because I enjoyed working.
Pros
Lots of over-time
Cons
some parts were not in stock to complete project.
Worked as a prn Therapist.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 1, 2015
This was a prn position which enabled me to keep up with my long term skills and variety of patients that were treated. Enjoyed my time working there.
Great place to work.
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Triumph is a great place to work , But for some reason they have a hard time keeping a manager , The owners are nice and the company is growing rapidly ! The property that I was working at was in Carlsbad Ca. The Bluffs. The company relocated me, as a on site maintenance 24/7 on call.

The Bluffs apartments are on hills that separate 15 shelved buildings
and 147 apt. that are one and two bedroom. The leasing of apt. ranged from 3 mouths , 6 mouths ,1 year or 2 years. and because of the military persons that wanted to live off base , The majority of leases are 3 and 6 mouths.
Pros
nice area, close to the beach and always good weather.
Cons
high turnover of managers!
loved doing my job
Industrial Waste Treatment/Power Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 11, 2014
Taking care of my work area.the management was good .I really like working with my co-workers.hardest part of the job you get dirty working on the machine.The most enjoyably part is working with good people
Working atmosphere enjoyable with gym inside
Sr. Sheet Metal Mechanic (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 24, 2014
my day typically involves drilling close tolerant holes, installing fastnerers , shooting and bucking fasteners, measuring and laying out holes, fabricating and designing parts. I have sharpened my skills in instruments of measurement. Staff is helpful and friendly. Management is diligent in problem solving. The most enjoyable part of this job is the communicating with co-workers.
A Place of Learning
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJune 16, 2014
Triumph Solutions Inc and the Today Financial Women's Magazine is a small and local magazine that brings women who have been successful in today's working world. This was a great place of learning because it was so hands on and I was really able to see my progress. It consisted of lots of communication between the writers and the CEO, which taught me a lot about the importance of easy and accessible communication outlets.
Machine Helper/CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 13, 2014
Supervisors and office workers are great. Co-workers were always polite and helpful.
Nice
POWER PLANT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2014
It was a nice place to work but the plant shut down after 65 years. Co workers were nice along with management.
Working for a company that is fair to their employees.
Quality Eng. (Current Employee) –  Contractor to MRAS in Baltimore MD.March 27, 2014
A normal day at work is problem solving, to corrective actions, and reviewing non value added tasks. What I have learned most is that there are more way to invent the wheel, and everyones input adds to the solution. Management is only as strong as it empowers it's people. My co-workers are an extension to the task being completed. That if we collectivly work together, the job becomes more successsful. The hardest part of the job is poor planning, the single point of failures that occur, which should have been addressed at the beginning. The best part of the job is seeing the success of a plan that comes to completion, the co-workers that engage in a job well done, and the lessons learned.
Pros
over 25 years in management. enjoy workingwith people.
Cons
task orientated, sometimes i take on too many tasks.
ok
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2014
ok place to work
i dint learn much because they got just production jobs.
managment is ok
co-workers ok
hardest part of the job is the driving .
because i had to drive 160 miles round trip

Want to know more about Triumph?

Ask a question
Techs are great to work with
Cabling and infrastructure Tech (Lead) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2014
No room for advancement
Management promotes positions and higher pay ,however, neither are given.
Positive reviews for techs who do great work are scarce
They send permanent techs home while working temps on a regular basis!!!
They love using the phrase "we don't promise anything" in order to excuse their lack of compensation
A small bonus is given for the holidays but you have to save it for the half days they send you home with no pay the following two weeks later
The techs are great to work with though! Even though they are treated badly they still keep positive as much as possible and the leads are very knowledgeable.
Management WILL force you to do walkthroughs, material lists and manage your own jobs. If you do well, they WILL take credit and if you do something wrong, they WILL give you that blame!
Pros
good techs
Cons
bad company to work for
Excellent company to work for.
Community Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 20, 2014
Excellent company, staff, and great pay. Excellent opportunity to grown in the Mental Health field.
Pros
great pay
not a bad place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Grandview, MOJanuary 7, 2014
They so seem to want to help you advance and give plenty of opportunity and training to do so.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours and 30 minute lunches
Cons
pay is not real good.
Nice place to work with a good working relationship with all my piers
Tool Storage Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2013
Good place to work. Enjoyed eight good years there would still be there if not for layoff.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
was unionized
Ecxelent work place to start in the aerospace field.
Structure Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne CA.October 27, 2013
Triumph is a great company to work for. They are also a great company to train people with no experience on the aerospace field.
A great group of people who make a quality product.
Eng. / Shipside Support (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLOctober 5, 2013
A hard working group of people who when give the proper tools can build anything. Wonderful location with a can do attitude.
A good place to work.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2013
load/unload material on trucks and machines. My first Job in shipping.I learned to become a skilled forklift operator,inventory control,packaging,warehouse worker.I got along good with the management and my co-workers. Loading material on screw &cnc machines by hand was the hardest part of the job.The most enjoyable part was being able to work mostly indoors and the variety of duties, made it interesting..
Pros
working environment.
Cons
no retirement benefits.
Enjoyed the work and co-workers
ATM Analyst/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 10, 2013
My job was to dial into a conference line to take calls from vendors as they got onsite or give status/updates of work being performed. When work was slow, took care of duplicating and testing software. This was a new task.
Management was easy to work with. My co-workers were a plus. Helpful if needed and receptive to ideas that I may have had.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with vendors who were not where they were suppose to be and not being cooperative when we needed them to take care of a specific task.
I enjoyed meeting new people in person as well as on the phone and learning new tasks.
Pros
work with a great group of people, flexibility on break time
Cons
temporary job
Profitable, growing business, terrible culture
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Lyme, CTApril 27, 2013
The company is a succesful, growing company that is part of The Triumph Group. Management at this location is terrible, and solely profit driven.
Pros
if you are good at your job, you probably have some security
Cons
favoritism, poor management, mediocre pay, high pressure
Great Atmosphere
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 27, 2013
Over all I enjoyed my job with this company. The people and the atmosphere are one of a kind. I had a lot of fun, I enjoyed a majority of my co-workers and got along well with the management. It is the one place I have worked that goes above and beyond to prove that they really do care about their employees. My only downside to this job was the pay rate which was why I had to move on.