TriZetto Employee Reviews

The Job Itself is GREAT. But Management Ruins Everything
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 1, 2017
Salaried employees are treated like hourly employees. (Ex. "We expect you to work 12-15 hour days, but you're NOT allowed to leave early without using PTO. PTO must be taken in 2-hour increments.
Time spent using the restroom is time spent not working, so you don't get to leave 30 minutes early just because you skipped lunch.")

Management tries to control employees by preventing any conversations, but constantly preaches teamwork.

The JOB is a different matter. It's a great place to learn and become proficient at a using their system. If you can stay out of the office politics, learn as much as you can to negotiate a higher salary elsewhere later.
Pros
Learn how to use the software by the company that owns it
Cons
Management has no appreciation for its teams efforts
Make it a desperate last act...
Sr Consultant (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 11, 2017
TZ is a great experience if you want to learn from the worst. Management is hit or miss...upper management or leadership makes many stupid decisions which led to layoffs while they kept their jobs. Collaboration is non-existent.
Pros
Cons
No one to trust, no one has your back, no team atmosphere
Great work to life balance
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 3, 2017
TriZetto was a great company to work with, but the recent mass layoffs since being acquired by Cognizant are very unsettling. Colleagues are getting laid off by the masses.
TriZetto is no more
Environment Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 2, 2017
TriZetto was sold to Cognizant and is now just a product. But since Cognizant has purchased TriZetto the morale is not very good and people are looking to leave.
Technology to the max
IT Lead (Former Employee) –  DenverMay 2, 2017
never-ending technology to learn and keep up with the latest hosting standards and processes. Wonderful place to work if you want a new challenge every day.
Sweatshop
Senior Manager, CareAdvance Professional Services (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 28, 2017
not an enjoyable place to work. Poor vision and attempts to offer a lot of products rather than a consolidate solid suite of offerings. Have not worked there for several years but understand the culture has not changed.
No comments
Product Designer/Bus Analyst (Former Employee) –  Union, NJApril 11, 2017
this place is ok to build your career

poor culture

poor management style

terrible work/life balance

no room fro growth

awful working environment
My experience
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2017
I think my biggest issue was just the communication. It seems like people would get in trouble or get penalized for being told wrong information. Just seemed like it could have been better if people communicated better. The only other issue I had was that no one seemed to know what he had to do to become permenant.
Pros
Can listen to music, Trainers do their best, location.
Cons
Cant have phones out, Cubicle are kind of high making it feel closed in, and can't really speak without getting told to be quiet.
Productive work
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 29, 2017
Learn lot of technical stuff while working
Connect with the business to understand there requirement it helps to develop user friendly products.
It's better place to work.
Enrollment Associate
Enrollment Associate (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDMarch 23, 2017
Everything is so unorganized, the pay sucks and now that they have been bought by another company the benefits have changed and they are no longer offering merit raises. No room for growth
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Unorganized, managers aren't knowledgeable, lack of training
Formerly QCSI
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
I was hired as a temp and then they liked me so much they hired me on a permanent basis to assist the Chief Financial Officer. I enjoyed working there until I had to leave due to my fathers illness in Dec. 2005.
Pros
The people I worked with
Cons
Company was subsequently sold to TriZetto
Fun employees
Tech Analyst (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 10, 2017
The general environment was fun and easy going but management would come down like a hammer for the tiniest mistake. My position had very high visibility and if I made a mistake I might hear about it from a couple VP's and my boss so I was always on edge. Lastly, I was trained by 4 different people who all did things differently and didn't like each other.
Pros
Good size cafeteria with good food, young and fun environment, and good pay.
Cons
Micromanaged, no PTO, unreasonable hours.
Great promises of uplifting career that get nowhere
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2017
Stagnant career line with overload of production. Also constant change of rules only adds to chaos across the floor. Biased attitude among management.
Pros
2 paid breaks
Work life balance is sporadic, all depends on the projects your put on.
Project Analyst SR, PMO (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 17, 2017
Depends on the project, you may be required to travel or you may not. But the compensation is not equal to the national standards.
Pros
I can work remote.
Cons
Compensation
Too many chiefs
Application Analyst (Fulltime Employee) (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 18, 2016
HB1 Visa workers are replacing hard working American workers
Long hours with no compensation
Too many managers with no experience
No raises
Pros
use to get bonus before buyout
Trizetto
Membership Representative (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDNovember 9, 2016
This job is a typical data entry position. It has been a learning experience working with state accounts. The commute from almost any direction is terrible.
Excellent
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 1, 2016
I served to the industry working to be the best product delivered from me. I explored many other domains related to my work and environment. It learnt me a lot apart from my job. It made me to stand the best for ever.
Active participant
Sys. Admin (Current Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 18, 2016
You are actively affecting the healthcare industry. You go to work knowing you are making a difference. Very cool deal.
Not a true work life balance type of company
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2016
Trizetto is new to the business of medicaid health claims and there a lot of growing pain involved... trial and error type of pain. Typically, we are to process claims that have not paid in the past but I've learned that most have been submitted incorrectly and it's difficult for them to be adjudicated. Management is sometimes reluctant to assist in this process which makes it more time consuming to figure it out and as a result your production numbers suffer and management then loudly scolds you. The co-workers are terrific people who are willing to support & lift you up when you've been beaten down which is the commonality we all share.in claims.
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
lots of pressure
Progressive company
Service Delivery (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 20, 2016
The company was bought out by a multi-billion $ company. The company is a computer software company. There are opportunities to move to other depts.

There is an expectation of working many hours, many positions require being on call 24/7 for clients.

Casual dress code, opportunity to work from home. Many positions require a lot of hours on the laptop. Not a typical 9-5 job
Pros
Good benefits, can work remote depending on position
Cons
work long hours, glued to the laptop and cell, on call rotations 24/7

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriZetto. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8