TriZetto Employee Reviews in United States

Great learning enviroment, respect between all people
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTApril 22, 2016
Trizetto offered a wonderful work environment and great training. I really enjoyed the system and trainers there. A typical day was fast paced with several claims coming in all the time that needed to be attended to. I learned FACETTS and a few other programs that we used there. I really enjoyed my co workers. The hardest part about the job was just getting used to being in the work force again after not being in it for a few years. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the interesting work .
Pros
Wonderful people/Environemtn, great benefit package
Cons
I can't really think of many cons.
TriZetto is a very rewarding place to work.
SVP, Consulting (Former Employee) –  National presenceJune 27, 2016
TriZetto provides a good environment to learn and to grow for those intrigued by the work, and willing to put in the effort. With the Cognizant acquisition, it has become a larger organization; providing resources to assist with client satisfaction at whatever the cost.
Pros
Potential for learning and growth
Cons
work-life balance will be a challenge at times
not happy
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2016
the work environment can be stressfull.they really dont know what they are doing here. the management looks to the supervisors while the supervisors are on the phones all day. not really there for any guideance and the team helpers just gossip and say "skip it"
Pros
overtime. paid lunches
Cons
dont work on holidays its a ripe off. no time and a half. management is horrible.
Wonderful people, lots of growth
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  EnglewoodJuly 8, 2015
TriZetto, a Cognizant company is going through some transitions and growth that are exciting to imagine! I love the business unit I support and the HRBP I work closely with. The future will be full of change.
Pros
Gym, people, cafe, campus, product, PTO
Cons
Compensation, commitment to world-class talent acquisition
Empty promises
PMO Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 9, 2016
Lack of life/work balance.

In order to get a promotion you need to be a yes person to anything that your manager ask without questioning it. Very few connected people receive a promotion or big raise.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Unlimited PTO... just available if your manager allows you to take any.
Amazing place to work
SQL Server Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 5, 2016
Trizetto was probably the best place I have ever worked. I only left for some personal reasons, and they wanted to bring me back on after I had been away for 6 months - but the budget was not approved.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Union, NJMay 4, 2015
I love the management, co-workers.
People are very co-operative.
Good place to learn.
Get to work on many technologies.
Coordination between the teams is great!!
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Salary hikes are less
Fun work environment, great job security
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2014
- Typical day at work includes: Assisting providers with enrollment and processing claims from insurance companies. Also the daily tasks included data entry, reviewing enrollment forms, and several customer service calls.

- I learned how to multi-task, improve crisis management skills, work quickly with attention to detail, and work within a team while achieving personal daily goals.

- Management could improve on communication, training, establishing goals, and providing opportunities for advancement.

-Co-workers are fun and friendly

-Hardest part of the job is overcoming lack of leadership

- Most enjoyable part of the job was the life vs. work balance and the employee appreciation activities.
Pros
free lunches, job security
Cons
compensation, management, negativity among employees, lacks professionalism
Trizetto review
Sr Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 13, 2015
Good work life balance , no micro management

Upper management changes a lot , compensation is low .

Very good colleagues , friendly atmosphere
Pros
Good work life balance, no micro management
Cons
stability, compensation
Tremendous Potential being waster by Poor Leadership and Redtape
Service Delivery (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 20, 2015
Constant struggles to get anything actually accomplished as Teams have made more in more ways to essentially create roadblocks. Leadership much more concerned with not rocking the boat then actual change. A lot of dead weight as it's almost impossible to be let go unless Management needs a Scapegoat.

Unlimited PTO which unless you are the dead weight is almost impossible to really use.

Worse HR department I've came across. They will side with management no matter what. Interview process is awful experience. Had to wait 3 months for a verbal offer then another 1.5 months for a actual offer which was no where near what I was asking for...the response was take it or leave it.

Political bomb..either get on board to get promoted or stay in your position forever.

New ownership has made things worse. Unrealistic revenue goals which will ultimately affect current employees bonuses. Unrealistic off-shore practices they think can work here but are starting to realize it won't.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, Office Amenties, Work that makes a difference in people's lives.
Cons
Poor Leadership, Limited Growth, Poor Pay
Work Friendly
BPO front end Claims processor (Former Employee) –  MarylandNovember 22, 2015
Work load slow.
Great Managers.
You can work Remote.
Family Oriented.

I worked there many job changes no stability. No room for growth for the manority.
Alot of co-workers in a lower pay skill position are unprofessional and a lot of dramma. Working with alot of Women always causing problems & clicks. Not a good look on the company. People not understanding assignments because of language bariers.

That's all.
Pros
Meetings they provide free lunch and gift cards
Cons
Weather conditions Old Work office equipement
Plenty to Learn and Do, no Direction
Senior Storage and Backup Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 20, 2014
Company compensates well and unlimited PTO. But lacks good Health Benefits and no process to get stuff done. Also very limited windows to pull maintenance so way behind on pre-emptive work so constantly fighting fires.
Pros
salary, unlimited pto
Cons
leadership, health benefits, no process or project management.
Tempory contract position
Exec Admin Asst to Sr. VP, Product Development (Former Employee) –  Union, NJOctober 15, 2012
Not enough work to keep me focused. Management became aware of my PowerPoint skills and although not in my original job description a major part of my duties was creating and updating PowerPoint presentation.
Cons
no benefits, no paid holidays, not enough available hours
Challenges at TriZetto
Analyst / Administration (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 31, 2014
My TriZetto experience has been an experience of lack of work life balance.

Lack of management on all levels to address company cultural issues as well as demanding time for which you are not scheduled. I worked there as a contractor and then converted to permanent.

Realizing this is just my personal experience, my suggestion would be: If you are talented and possess current skill sets, look elsewhere to remain current and grow. This environment will place you behind the current IT trends and not provide an feasible avenue for advancement.

Good Luck
Pros
a few professionals on staff
Cons
lack of growth / no work life balance
Evolving software dev company in the healthcare industry
Lead Performance Engineer, Product Dev & Support (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 4, 2012
A fast-changing company in tune with healthcare reforms.
Good flexibility and some good engineers. Architectural re-vamps required across the board.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
healthcare benefits
Good company
Tech Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 22, 2015
The hardest part of the job was learning the different formats that the claims were coming over as. The most enjoyable part of the job was the bonus.
Pros
Vacation days were good
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
Where Careers go to die.......
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Greenwood VillageNovember 17, 2012
Worked for a year with this joke of a company.

So political you cannot get anything done. If you are not with the "in" crowd you will go nowhere. Management will toss you under the buss faster than you can blink to save their own skin.

Management support is nil to non-existent.

4 re-orgs in my first 5 months. No clear career direction. Direct management will leave you stranded to show you up. Vary silo-ed and many fiefdoms. Little to no collaboration. If you are not 100% familiar with the Healthcare environment you will fail.

Senior management unaware of what goes on day to day in the tranches with customers. But they can rub elbows with politicians and build a shining building as a tribute to themselves instead of sincerely improving customer service.

RUN from this company, unless you are a political person and love drama

After being pushed in front of a moving train to many times my health was trashed. I had to leave.

PS: Sounds just like DaVita. They work close together.
Pros
not many
Cons
political, out of touch, fake
Unstable and tumultuous environment due to Cognizant acqusition
DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
TriZetto as a result of the recent Cognizant acquisition is a very unstable work environment with high turnover and multiple layoffs with more to come.
wouldnt recommend unless looking for temporary experience
claims/enrollment (Former Employee) –  linthicum heights, mdJune 25, 2014
I'm a former employee of linthicum heights location. It was great when 1st started. The upper management doesn't listen to the employee under management if something goes wrong. They are very unorganized. Training is pointless if the person being trained makes mistake by following the instruction given trainer that gave instruction is not looked at as reason for mistake. Favortism is high. They outsource a lot leaving limited opportunity for growth in this country. Was recently advised company will be closing by end of year 90%, of jobs will be outsourced by this time.
What I have learned
Help Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 21, 2015
i have learned many things in my time at Trizetto. Mainly how to improve myself as an employee.

My co-workers are very good people who are underappreciated.
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
work/life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriZetto. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9