Trofholz Technologies, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A brief, but enjoyable experience with Trofholz
Database Administrator / Database Designer (Former Employee) –  Maxwell AFB, ALAugust 22, 2014
I really didn't get to work with Trofholz long. Their contract was not renewed at Maxwell AFB not long after I was hired. The team at Maxwell, including myself, were acquired by the succeeding contractor. However, I enjoyed working with them during my brief employment with them, and I thank them for initially hiring me on at Maxwell.
Small organization with hopes to grow
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAAugust 6, 2013
Small organization came together as a team to work on large projects. Worked hard, played at times. Celebrated successes as a team.
Pros
access to corporate leadership, successes shared as a team
Cons
at the mercy of the department of defense budget
Exemplary workplace with good supervisor, equipment, materials, and opportunities to learn and advance.
ESL Instructor, DLIELC Lackland AFB, TX (Former Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Excellent training program for employees who do not have government work background. Friendly environment created by newcomers and veteran employees alike. Materials and equipment up-to-date. Extraordinary supervisor who gave me time to learn the program, method, and style of the DoD school. The toughest part of the job was the amount of material that had to be covered every week with the students. The most enjoyable part was the opportunity to meet students from all over the world and to meet co-workers from all over the U.S. who had interesting work histories. I made great friends there. A typical day was fast-paced from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and then an hour to update student information and communicate with my supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trofholz Technologies, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7