Tropical Nut and Fruit is immediately seeking self-motivated, dependable Full Time Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative for growing company. If you take pride in your work and have a commanding enthusiasm and passion for Customer Service and Sales, then we would like you to join our team.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services via phone and email.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction of adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds or exchanges.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Contact new and existing customers on a daily bases via phone and email.
- Assists Outside Sales Representatives with questions and sales support.
- Create and maintain strong sales relationships with Food Service customers.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity on behalf of the company brand through a professional work ethic and outstanding, consultative sales and service attributes.
- Maintain accurate documentation and customer follow up.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be willing to work independently.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in Customer Service / Inside Sales
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task and easily shift focus
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Experience with using CRM systems is a plus
- Knowledge in food industry is a plus
- Willingness to be part of a growing team and company.
- Excellent customer satisfaction and follow up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours will be Monday -- Friday 8:30am -- 5:00pm
Please come prepared with proper identification should you be granted an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. All employees must be able to pass a
Back ground check and drug test prior to employment. Candidates can also fax
Resume to 614-539-7230