Tropicana Las Vegas Inc

Tropicana Las Vegas Inc Employer Reviews

Fun place to work, friendly co workers
LIFEGUARD (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2014
The managers/supervisors are there to help you whenever you need them. This is a fun place to work at, lots of positive people and an overall great atmosphere
Learn something new everyday
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2013
Application Support, implement new software product, perform Security Administration.
Fair place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2013
As most casino jobs go after you put in a year then you can experience the benefits such as job security etc.
New and Improved
Casino Credit and Collections Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2013
My co-workers were some of the friendliest faces around. A typical day at work consisted of processing credit applications for potential players. The only hard part of the job was delaing with the second had smoke from the casino.
not a good company to work for
sales asisstant (Former Employee), las vegas nvMarch 29, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care is horrible, management is horrible
major problems in a whole company that's basically made of asbestos, no raises, cheap management etc.
tropicana las vegas
entry level (Current Employee), tropicana las vegasMarch 7, 2013
Pettiness, no leadership, poor managing, reactionary managing style, no communicated goals, manage by fear tactics,
Managerial hypocrisy
The New Tropicana Las Vegas
Table Games Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: lunches, flexibility with scheduling.
A typical Day at the Tropicana involved supervising 6-8 Table games. On most days I provided breaks as the relief Floor Supervisor. I supervised Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack.
During my tenure at the Tropicana I learned the finer points of working in a High Limit area of a casino as well as dealing with High end players.
The Management team did – more... a great job in working towards a turn around of the Property after years of neglect.
My co-works were a wonderful group of people that worked towards making the customers have a wonderful enjoyable experience at the New Tropicana.
The hardest part of my job was convincing people that this was not their grandparents Tropicana and that they should actually stay at the hotel/casino verse just visiting.
The most enjoyable part of my job was creating great memories for the patrons of the casino. – less