Troutman Sanders LLP Employee Review

View all Troutman Sanders LLP reviews

Job Review
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2014
This is a very well known law firm in Atlanta, Georgia with other branches in both the United States and internationally. My daily duties included organizing and prioritizing workload; creating or editing legal documents and correspondence; answering eight phone lines and forwarding the calls to the proper attorney or taking detailed messages for them; entering time descriptions for each attorney for billing purposes; processing expense reports; creating files for new clients and maintaining them; handling client relations and business development projects as needed; copying and faxing documents to clients or others.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I really liked the attorneys I supported.
The hardest part of the job were the occasional times that there was real pressure to get something done in an unrealistic time frame.
Pros
Excellent benefits and salary
Cons
Heavy workloads at times

Other Troutman Sanders LLP Employee Reviews

Terrible culture and management
Complex Litigation Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2018
The management and culture of the firm were terrible. A good friend of mine is a superstar lawyer and she was pushed out of the firm because of politics and sexism.
Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are an employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us is being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR I have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.
Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when I joined as I found him bit strict as a manager but now I find him more as a friend. Other employees here are there to guide you through every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss my office life with my friends and family too.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine.
Cons
All basic need is given!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troutman Sanders LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Troutman Sanders LLP Reviews by Location