TRS

TRS Employer Reviews

Good company to work for.
Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Good working conditions and a good safety program. Good people to work for.
Fast-paced, focused,opportunities for growth & advancement
HR/IR Tech II (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: many opportunities to grow & learn, opportunity to interact with people from over 60 nationalities on a regular basis, great schedule, frequent opportunities to meet and share a meal together, employees were included on the inner workings and status of the company
Cons: lack of unity, communication, and accountability at times affecting productivity and morale.
Worked in three departments, varied work demands from: records management; database administration, management, and QC; instructor, developer, first-line help for reports in Report Builder 3.0; problem-solving & technical/misc. support for deployed employees & subcontractors in the field (Afghanistan primarily with some in Dubai & US); subcontractor – more... compliance; support for subcontractors going to and returning from Afghanistan; executive reporting & support, etc.

I learned very much from each of my three departments as well Fluor's history, policies & philosophy of business, and a myrid of things regarding subcontractors, Afghanistan, contracting and subcontracting in general, business practices, etc., etc., etc.

Under various managers & departments with various co-workers (which were, generally friendly and close-knit).

I enjoyed what I did in each department and always enjoy variety and the opportunity to grow and learn all I can. I loved the work schedule. – less
Productive and friendly place to work. Company provided for the workers convince of a gym, cafe, bank etc. all in one building.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXNovember 8, 2013
Pros: lunch & learns
Review previous days notes and material as needed for morning status meetings. Proceed to work on individual tasks, getting with co-workers as needed. Update all material as needed for following day.
good company
Procurement Closeout Specialist & Expeditor (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXNovember 3, 2013
I really got the chance to learn and blossom as an employee. TRS was the true lift to my career in the beginning.
amazing work atmosphere
Industrial Relations Specialist (Current Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 10, 2013
Coworkers are amazing, always there if you had questions and always helped. Everyone worked well together.
Productive and very good company to have worked for.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 14, 2013
Pros: discounted products for employees, very generous benefits
Cons: went out of business
Before company was bought by RAC it was a great company to work for. Was great to their employees.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 15, 2013
Learned how to run machines and fill bottles with oil and label bottles
Good company to work for.
Administrative Assistant/12 Pipestill (Former Employee), Whiting, INFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: lot of free dinner.
Cons: insurance was not very good.
I have gotten a lot of work experience and learned about safety and contracts.
They did alot of company functions
Alliance Agency Program Coordinator ( Invoicing ) (Former Employee), 1000 fluorJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: boss didnt micro mamage
I love working for this company. Daily i would come in and process invoives ,post batches,check incoming mail to see if more invoives have been recieved. File invoice one they had been processed
Laid back and family orientated
Senior Internal Operations Auditor (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: family orientated
Cons: we got laid off
It was a nice place to work for.
We ended up getting laid off.
Everyone got along very well including management.
It ok
Account Manger (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 7, 2012
It was a place that was you did everthing in the company. This was a ok place to work for.
A Paycheck, but no future
Maintenance Tech. (Former Employee), Fishkill, NYJuly 5, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: no benefits....no hurry to make anyone a fullltime employee
A site with a 30 person workforce should go not through 150 plus employees in two years....at that point its not the people, its the company that is the problem.
not good company
Safety Technician (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXMay 23, 2012
Cons: pays straight time after 40 hrs work
not very good pays straight time after40 hours. takes 401 k out of your check without telling you
Good company
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Santa Clarita, CAMarch 2, 2012
good company, but not for me. Have learned a lot in my time here and definitely appreciate the opportunity, but just like an employee, i believe that the employer needs to be held accountable in their practices. In this area, they lack. All in all, a good experience.
Multitask discipline
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 28, 2012
They find you work in a very reasonable timely matter. Provinding a health insurance program for all their employees.
traveling, working fast making sure our customers gets good services
external sales rep (Former Employee), mpumalangaMarch 25, 2014
Pros: sandwich
Cons: 12hr
I'm a fast learner and accurate
I enjoy to work with fast staff
I like traveling
very productive
Labourer (Former Employee), Cairns, QLDFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: half day saturdays
Cons: can get very hotin the tanks
a typical day at work includes cleaning and maintain boats and other general labouring duties
productive and fun work place
packing (Former Employee), Stoke-on-Trent, ENGFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: the drinks machines were free
Cons: long hours
found the job was pleasant my co workers were helpful and easy to get along with.I learned how to use hand held scanners and do return on the computer, which i would say was the hardest part of the job
could be improved
potato grader (Former Employee), ENGDecember 9, 2013
not a good company to work with not very good at communication
Excellent prospects for a growing business
leader of a mobile phone repair company (Former Employee), leicestershireDecember 7, 2013
i worked here for around 1 year, it was an expanding company at the time and it was a pleasure to learn a new skill which the company were keen on getting the staff trained up to pass the knoweledge on.

About TRS

TRS Staffing Solutions is a world leading recruitment company for professional, engineering, technical and field services talent. For – Read more