TRS

TRS Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Secretary (Former Employee), Ecru, MSDecember 30, 2014
I used basic math skills to calculated payroll and invoices. I communicated with my boss to help her in what ever ways she needed.
Productive, fun work environment.
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 27, 2014
Get Colleagues, fun environment...Limited advancement, Limited family time...benefits could have been better...hard to take vacation.
Good company to work for
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee), Heruclaneum, MODecember 6, 2014
TRS is a great company to work for. Unfortunately it requires a lot of travel, which I'm trying to minimize in my professional career. TRS is a sink or swim company which allows you to move up in the company. TRS is a small company and the co-workers for the most part are easy to work with.
Owned by Fluor
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: lead to a more permanent position
Cons: temp agency
Working for this company can lead to a more permanent position.
Friendly
Piping Technician II (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free donuts on friday's
Cons: no benefits
TRS is a friendly place and fun people. I wish they would have better Health Benefit and paid vacation for contractors.
Believed in happy employees productive employees
Payroll clerk on contract (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 12, 2014
Pros: great people, willing to teach
Cons: it was a temporary job
A typical work day consisted of 12 hours, entering data, following up on employee missing badge times, for example when they had to "badge out" to work outside of the gate, I had to contact their Foreman to verify that they were working those hours or were gone off site for personal business. All of the upper management were great people to work for and with, co-workers were nice and helpful. The hardest part of my job was learning the Payroll part of the job, I had no previous experience people were very patient and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting "rewards"(lunch provided for employees) once a month for job safety and/or other achievements.
Terrible company to work for
HVAC TECH (Former Employee), TUCSON, AZJune 7, 2014
Pros: the local manager was nice
Cons: terrible insurance and no job security, other hvac tech is very lazy.
TRS has the absolute worst insurance I have ever seen for a large company. Yea they might give you a decent hourly rate, but for employee and spouse insurance is over $400.00 A WEEK. No job security, and the "BIG" company that may hire you permanently is not any better. Fluor also has terrible insurance, and no security. I would run from working for this place in Tucson, AZ. Every employee is unhappy and it shows.
Great Environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: on-site cafe, gym, and social events.
Cons: cost of healthcare, job security
Great work environment. No OT required however it was noticed and management was grateful. Compensation was fair but benefits were lacking in many areas. Zero job security was the biggest downfall. Management was personable, and easy to talk to. Culture was by far the strongest selling point for this company.
OK
Site Prep Superintendent (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 9, 2014
They were a hiring firm and I had little contact with them as I was contracted to another company.
Good company to work for.
Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Good working conditions and a good safety program. Good people to work for.
Fast-paced, focused,opportunities for growth & advancement
HR/IR Tech II (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: many opportunities to grow & learn, opportunity to interact with people from over 60 nationalities on a regular basis, great schedule, frequent opportunities to meet and share a meal together, employees were included on the inner workings and status of the company
Cons: lack of unity, communication, and accountability at times affecting productivity and morale.
Worked in three departments, varied work demands from: records management; database administration, management, and QC; instructor, developer, first-line help for reports in Report Builder 3.0; problem-solving & technical/misc. support for deployed employees & subcontractors in the field (Afghanistan primarily with some in Dubai & US); subcontractor compliance; support for subcontractors going to and returning from Afghanistan; executive reporting & support, etc.

I learned very much from each of my three departments as well Fluor's history, policies & philosophy of business, and a myrid of things regarding subcontractors, Afghanistan, contracting and subcontracting in general, business practices, etc., etc., etc.

Under various managers & departments with various co-workers (which were, generally friendly and close-knit).

I enjoyed what I did in each department and always enjoy variety and the opportunity to grow and learn all I can. I loved the work schedule.
Productive and friendly place to work. Company provided for the workers convince of a gym, cafe, bank etc. all in one building.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXNovember 8, 2013
Pros: lunch & learns
Review previous days notes and material as needed for morning status meetings. Proceed to work on individual tasks, getting with co-workers as needed. Update all material as needed for following day.
good company
Procurement Closeout Specialist & Expeditor (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXNovember 3, 2013
I really got the chance to learn and blossom as an employee. TRS was the true lift to my career in the beginning.
amazing work atmosphere
Industrial Relations Specialist (Current Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 10, 2013
Coworkers are amazing, always there if you had questions and always helped. Everyone worked well together.
Productive and very good company to have worked for.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 14, 2013
Pros: discounted products for employees, very generous benefits
Cons: went out of business
Before company was bought by RAC it was a great company to work for. Was great to their employees.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 15, 2013
Learned how to run machines and fill bottles with oil and label bottles
Good company to work for.
Administrative Assistant/12 Pipestill (Former Employee), Whiting, INFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: lot of free dinner.
Cons: insurance was not very good.
I have gotten a lot of work experience and learned about safety and contracts.
They did alot of company functions
Alliance Agency Program Coordinator ( Invoicing ) (Former Employee), 1000 fluorJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: boss didnt micro mamage
I love working for this company. Daily i would come in and process invoives ,post batches,check incoming mail to see if more invoives have been recieved. File invoice one they had been processed
Laid back and family orientated
Senior Internal Operations Auditor (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: family orientated
Cons: we got laid off
It was a nice place to work for.
We ended up getting laid off.
Everyone got along very well including management.
It ok
Account Manger (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 7, 2012
It was a place that was you did everthing in the company. This was a ok place to work for.

About TRS

TRS Staffing Solutions is a world leading recruitment company for professional, engineering, technical and field services talent. For – Read more

TRS Salaries