TruGreen is having an Open House on Friday August 9th at 9am, for the following position:
Residential Lawn Specialist
TruGreen® is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, we have more than 245 branches throughout the country. Although we are national in reach and reliability, we have a small company feel as our highly trained professionals live and work in the communities they serve.
Our Lawn Specialists provide service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to commercial customer location.
- Measures the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawncare service.
- Performs a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of facility.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Be eligible to work in the United States with proper documentation
- Be willing to submit to AND satisfactorily pass a DMV, criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or GED; or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver's License.
Apply Now and reserve your spot today !!!
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V