The Customer Service Associate works through multiple service channels to consistently provide a high level of customer service, as defined in theTruPar.com Service Promise. Serves customers by providing product and service information and responding to inquiries; resolving product and service problems; documenting actions.
TruPar’s typical operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m EST.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Uses ticket manager and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) systems to resolve customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty. Records resolution results in CRM system.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Uses CRM system to obtain contact information by answering telephone calls; questioning contacts; verify existing information and recording customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ CRM profile.
- Assists customers with the intent of promoting or selling company products or services through phone, email, website chat or efax communications
- Uses the internal TruPar software systems to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection to complete customer transactions. Asks for the sale and goes after additional sales.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer
- Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate lead opportunities.
- Recognizes and responds to cross-sell opportunities and is able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
- Guides customers to other internal department resources as necessary.
- Executes the TruPar Service Promise and demonstrates, by action, the company Values.
- Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics.
- Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Preferred Education & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma
- Technology Savvy
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
- Must be able and willing to work in a warehouse environment on a consistent basis during initial training period or as needed based on business need.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service.
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
- Is aware of own strengths and weaknesses. Is open to developmental feedback and takes responsibility for personal development.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs.
- Professional in appearance, attitude and action.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Apply At: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/BSDRqRe/CwaTnwaT
TruPar.com specializes in forklift parts sales for any make, brand or type of forklift. Our extensive database of forklifts allows...