POWER TRAIN COMPANIES
"A Family of Service Companies"
Heavy Duty Distributor of the Year
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Join a GROWING company!
Power Train Services is looking to add a Heavy Duty Parts Salesperson / Territory Manager to our sales team who brings knowledge, experience and aggressiveness to drive results and grow the Eastern Indiana market area. Home base is located in New Paris, OH.
Come Grow with us!
With over 85 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Power Train Companies continues to expand with facilities throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. Founded in 1921, Power Train has evolved into a 13 location company with full-service repair and installation facilities, sales and distribution of major O.E.M. and Aftermarket product lines and the Midwest's premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our Allison Transmission remanufacturing facility in nationally recognized as one of the leading Allison Automatic facilities in the U.S.A. For more information on Power Train Companies, please visit our website at www.pwrtrain.com
Power Train is looking to add an aggressive sales professional with solid presentation skills and proven field sales experience of increasing market share sales. Knowledge of the heavy-duty truck or equipment industry preferred. The Heavy Duty Parts Salesperson / Territory Manager responsibilities include: contact and develop sales leads, customer satisfaction, maintain service to current accounts while developing new accounts, promote services and product lines, grow market share / sales in the territory with the support of a highly qualified inside sales team, assess customer needs and provide solutions, represent the company at trade shows and industry associations.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the medium to heavy-duty truck or heavy equipment / hydraulic or truck lease sales industry.
- Field sales experience.
- Strong communication, self-management and organizational skills are essential.
- Well developed presentation and sales skills.
- Computer competency & client management system.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen" attitude & approach.
- Position requires residency centrally located within the sales territory.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience selling / working with auxiliary power systems, drivetrains, Allison Automatic Transmissions, and air brake systems.
Power Train Companies is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Commission compensation
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Vision & RX insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term & Long term disability insurance
- Paid personal days and vacations in your first year
- 401k Plan
If you are driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team,
this exciting opportunity is for you!
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
"A Family of Service Experts"