Trucking Company

Trucking Company Employer Reviews

A Day On The Job
Mustang Expediting (Former Employee), Aston, PAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: free afthernoon
Cons: never know when you work, long days all day.
A Typical day for me is waking up at 5am before the sun preparing myself for a long days of hard work. Like many i would have to train myself to be a morning person so i would drink my coffee and keep a smile. Enter my work place greet my co workers and being the day we would talk the whole drive to a job site or drop off. Me being so into the conversation – more... would make me work harder i wouldnt be so drozy i stayed focus and got the job done in no time so the customers where happy so where we – less
A day @ Ellerbee trucking
Office Administrator/Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Summerville, SCMay 1, 2012
Pros: management and co-workers
Cons: company moved
Enjoyed working with everyone and I never had to guess about or wonder about job security and wonder what I'm suppose to be doing next. With everyone knowing there place and what the job consisted of, it allowed for the company to run very effectively.
Excellent employer (owner).
Controller (Former Employee), Milton, OntaioOctober 28, 2013
Pros: very good compensation package.
Cons: very demading job with long hours often.
Very demanding position as I was responsible for all accounting and finance functions and supervised a staff of 6 people.
Processing of Accounts Receivable Invoices
Secretary/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Sherwood Park, ABOctober 23, 2012
Pros: could work from home
Cons: working around young children
This was a work from home job mostly. I would type the invoices then get them ready for sending ...then I would deliver them to the office for approval.
I learned the process from typing the A/R Invoices to sending them out to the customers.
I was friends with the manager who had taught me alot of accounting previously.
The hardest part was balancing – more... my young family then with the time needed to process A/R Invoices.
I loved the data entry part of it plus photocopying and mailing. – less

About Trucking Company

Kenworth Truck Company, a division of PACCAR Inc., is a leading manufacturer of heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is the – Read more