We are looking for an experienced technician who can lead our second shift. Under the direction of the Service Manager, this working lead mechanic will provide Company support by supervising and directing service department technicians resulting in quality work at competitive rates to ensure our customers will return to Trudell for all their trailer needs.
This is a Second Shift Position.
- The Lead Technician is responsible for overseeing work methods used by technicians and provide instruction where appropriate to achieve maximum productivity, adherence to OSHA safety guidelines, and optimum efficiency.
- The Lead Technician will serve as customer contact for service issues by handling phone calls and walk-ins.
- The Lead Technician will schedule repair orders and communicate the repair schedule with technicians, and will perform technician duties as necessary to meet customer demands.
- The Lead Technician will be able to demonstrate successful supervisory experience in a transportation repair environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- The Lead Technician must have previous experience writing repair estimates, service planning, and problem resolution
- The Lead Technician must have the ability to manage multiple priorities to successful completion with minimal supervision.
- An expert trailer technician skill set would be extremely helpful but is not required.
Candidates should own their own tools and be able to pass a physical and drug screen. In return for your talent, Trudell Trailers offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an excellent working environment where our people really do make the difference.
Trudell offers expert trailer repairs from our locations in Milwaukee, Green Bay and Minneapolis. Available services include: