True Blue Employee Reviews

No core values
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WASeptember 28, 2016
Management provide a hostile work environment towards Admin employees and temporary associates. Never wanted to advance Admin positions. Was told I would get a raise at 90 days then again at 6 months and then one every year following. I never received a raise, after 2 years,and when I did ask about it I was ridiculed and degraded. I was told I would be getting a bonus once a month and never actually received it.
Was told their was advancement opportunities for me, however, I was never informed of them and then when I looked up advancements I was told not to apply or degraded for applying.
True Blue does not stand by any of their core values. If you want to go to school to further your education there is no support. No support for a family life. I was on call for 3 months straight and was told I couldn't leave the area, in case I was called in, but was never compensated for it.
Rewarding career
Assistant Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 4, 2016
True Blue is a fantastic company to work for and with. Continuing growth and industry education is the best that I have experienced.
Pros
Growth and potential
Cons
Work/Home life balance could use some work
relaxed
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJuly 29, 2016
Job was a lot of fun

get there at 6 am, clock on, grab paper for stocking for the day and go stock everything that was on the paper
Cons
pay sucked, hours sucked
temp Work Solution
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 7, 2016
For quick cash for daily work this job is great. Especially if you have a car!!! There are always interesting assignments if you are looking for experience this is a great place to go.
work varies
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2016
Good place for temporary employment,hardest part is not knowing when or how many hours you'll be assigned to work. Best part of being employed with this company, the pay is usually upfront within 24 to 48 hours
stay far away
market recruiter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 5, 2016
horrible company to work for. micromanaged everyday. awful, embarrasing insurance coverage. lowlife employees including convicts applying for jobs there. bring protection to work!
Their saying reflects the culture: if it isn't in writing, it didn't happen
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 20, 2016
Sadly, promises are not worth anything today. And teamwork does not include accountability, despite that being a core value.
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FloridaApril 4, 2016
You have busy hours dispatching in the early mornings and payout in late afternoon which gives you time in between for your other duties. Multitasking is a must, checking e-mails, answering phone calls, resolving issues with customers and workers, sending new quotes for prospective clients, taking new applications. Must be a team player.
a place to work
Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALJanuary 20, 2016
The use of machinery for the purpose of attaching attachment to the side windows of cars that are made by Honda, BMW, and Mercedes.
True Blue
Area Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 29, 2015
I go to businesses to see if they use temp labor, if they do I convince them to use our company instead. I love closing sales, but I lost a couple due to corporate not cooperating with the customer so they went with someone else. They also didnt pay me my correct commissions I was owed.
It was a decent job to work for the time being.
Labor Ready (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 19, 2015
A tropical day at work it was sometimes slow and some days it will pick up speed depending on what job we were sent out to do. I learned how to work with other indivisuals as a team.
Management the boss would make sure that we have completed the job correctly. My co-workers was mostly black. There wasnt no hard part of the job honestly, but you have had some materials that may have been a bit to heavy. The most enjoyable part of the job was helpings others as a team. Being able to reach your goals on the job that you needed to get done. My dislikes of the job was that i could not work a regualar schedule. For ex: due to the wheather at that moment or the company wouldn't have any jobs avaliable as well.
Pros
Being able to work peaceful
Cons
not being able to have the job avaible
fast paced and interesting
SHIRT ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Nashua NhJune 9, 2015
My job was the biggest in the department so I loved having the responsibility. its very fast paced so the day flies by. my co workers were mostly Spanish so I couldn't understand much of what they were saying but I enjoyed there company in the work place because they were all hard workers and when things got hectic and I needed a hand with juggling three jobs someone would usually come give me a hand.
Pros
company lunch, vacation days, paid holidays
Cons
no bennefits, mandatory 6 day work week every week, short breaks, favortisim
Great Company
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Miami Fl - IndianapolisJune 1, 2015
A Typical work day for me is coming in at 8am , then start prescreening applicants and for various position . I have learned that in the recruiting world time is the number one essential key component to be successful . this company is a great company but however there are lack of management .
Pros
free food, casual dress enviroment
Cons
no job security
Very fast pass work enviorment
Rigger WTG Base- Nacelle. (Former Employee) –  Groom, TXMay 7, 2015
Typical work day at Blattner was go to the lay down yard listen to a safety speech do some stretching get on JSA load tools needed for the shift. I didn't learn anything because I've been doing this type of work for several years. Base lower mid Nacelle and Rotor. Signaling/Flagging crane etc
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
No lunch break
Very unstable stagnant work place
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  HUNTSVILLE ALABAMAApril 13, 2015
Temporary day labor. Very labor intensive horrible staff that runs the place they display and show favoritism towards certain workers and pick and choose which affects your possibilities and opportunity to for out a job minimum wage alot of the time the work isn't worth the wage
Pros
NONE
Cons
NETWORKING
Good temp,job
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAFebruary 18, 2015
Low pay,i was going threw some health problems it worked for me,when i was sick i could not work and when i was healthy they had work for me.
Family oriented team
Operations On-site Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA and FloridaNovember 25, 2014
A typical day at work well there was really no typical day because everyday you did and learned something new.
Pros
useful training that you can use anywhere
This job helps people in a bind but pay is questionable at times
Laborer Ready (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 14, 2014
Report to accepted jobsite and find designated manager then upon job completion contact labor ready for inquiry of recieved pay. Co-workers are generally passive. The hardest part of the job is finding it, no telling where a temporary laborer may be sent. The most enjoyable part of the job is where you might end up sometimes the work day is very relaxing.
Pros
possible job placement
Cons
pay variations
Average day.
Customer Service /Branch Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CASeptember 12, 2014
This job was very fast paced. You needed to have very good customer relations because you would deal with some of your best paying customers for High end jobs daily. This job was about consistency and keeping customers/general contractors happy to keep them wanting you to supply them with temporary help. Also had to daily hand pick workers that would fit the job PERFECTLY or they would be sent back for lack of experience. This job was very demanding on how well you could keep a good amount of workers dispatched for a single location. The time i was working there i had 2 hospital sites with 14 workers repeating daily, not one would fall off. I selected workers very carefully.
People at and around can be suspicious.
Laborer/Groundskeeper, Labor Ready (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 27, 2014
Constant work through the years. Many experiences.
Ups and downs. Can be better for others.
Pros
water
Cons
prefer more work notices in person

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Blue. Our community is ready to answer.