True Blue Employee Reviews

alright
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 8, 2017
its a ok company to start off with or while looking for work you just have to work hard and be reliable and they will continuously call you for work daily.
great job, poor mangers
Temp Personnel (Valet, Truck Driver) (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 19, 2017
The manger in jersey city and Newark NJ office do not have respect for the workers, talk to you any kind of way and tell you that you will not work.... I have file complaints with racist which I never felt before with company... these people need to be replace
temp. service
Temp. Service (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 15, 2017
mim. wage jobs. Needs more temp. to perm. Needs to provide transportation to an from job sites. Needs better safety equipment. Needs more skilled employees.
fun
General Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 28, 2017
wait on work at the home office can get me a cup a jo at the speedway meet new people everyday always work when u need it just have to be on time in the am most jobs go out the hardest thing about the job is getting up in the morning but the most enjoyable thing is getting paid after our shift is over
Steady Work
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 9, 2017
They keep you in steady work and pay on time. However, they do not answer their phones. They lend out work to other companies looking for workers and generally stay with the same company every week
very stressful
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 28, 2017
having to wait for text messages to come from company about what type of jobs that are available. sometimes no jobs would even be available
Productive and fun place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLDecember 23, 2016
Awesome company to be apart of. The associates go out of their way to satisfy customer request. Real friendly and efficient at what they do.
Pros
Light and funny environment
Cons
Must take work home
Many jobs
Registered Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Thornton, CONovember 24, 2016
I have learned to do many jobs in customer service and overall hospitality through this career. Every day would take me somewhere different than the last.
Good starting point
Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 28, 2016
Good starting point for a career in business but there is a lot of turnover, even in management. Unfortunately that can result in someone not qualified or who doesn't understand the positions they're managing. Great ability to move around or up in the company though.
good place to work
Experienced Staffing Manager Compensation (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAOctober 24, 2016
Love the co workers and vp are easy to work with. I like the fact everyday was something different and it a fast pace office. I'm looking forward to go back to this company again,
On Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 20, 2016
This is a great company to work for, very flexible with hours and this company is willing to help you grow.
They have on the job training and if more help is needed they will provide what you seek.
No core values
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WASeptember 28, 2016
Management provide a hostile work environment towards Admin employees and temporary associates. Never wanted to advance Admin positions. Was told I would get a raise at 90 days then again at 6 months and then one every year following. I never received a raise, after 2 years,and when I did ask about it I was ridiculed and degraded. I was told I would be getting a bonus once a month and never actually received it.
Was told their was advancement opportunities for me, however, I was never informed of them and then when I looked up advancements I was told not to apply or degraded for applying.
True Blue does not stand by any of their core values. If you want to go to school to further your education there is no support. No support for a family life. I was on call for 3 months straight and was told I couldn't leave the area, in case I was called in, but was never compensated for it.
it's okay the benefits all right environment of people is little Shady but overall it's okay job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2016
This is just a temp agency consists of various jobs you can work at warehouse Construction or even Landscaping the depending on the environment and if you get called in for a job my review on a job is pretty ok sometimes you get work sometimes you don't but it's always temporary
Pros
Lunch is not free got to pay for your own lunch
Cons
You get short breaks and I don't know about Healthcare
Rewarding career
Assistant Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 4, 2016
True Blue is a fantastic company to work for and with. Continuing growth and industry education is the best that I have experienced.
Pros
Growth and potential
Cons
Work/Home life balance could use some work
relaxed
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJuly 29, 2016
Job was a lot of fun

get there at 6 am, clock on, grab paper for stocking for the day and go stock everything that was on the paper
Cons
pay sucked, hours sucked
temp Work Solution
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 7, 2016
For quick cash for daily work this job is great. Especially if you have a car!!! There are always interesting assignments if you are looking for experience this is a great place to go.
work varies
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2016
Good place for temporary employment,hardest part is not knowing when or how many hours you'll be assigned to work. Best part of being employed with this company, the pay is usually upfront within 24 to 48 hours
stay far away
market recruiter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 5, 2016
horrible company to work for. micromanaged everyday. awful, embarrasing insurance coverage. lowlife employees including convicts applying for jobs there. bring protection to work!
Their saying reflects the culture: if it isn't in writing, it didn't happen
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 20, 2016
Sadly, promises are not worth anything today. And teamwork does not include accountability, despite that being a core value.
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FloridaApril 4, 2016
You have busy hours dispatching in the early mornings and payout in late afternoon which gives you time in between for your other duties. Multitasking is a must, checking e-mails, answering phone calls, resolving issues with customers and workers, sending new quotes for prospective clients, taking new applications. Must be a team player.