True Blue Employee Reviews

fast paced and interesting
SHIRT ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Nashua NhJune 9, 2015
Pros: company lunch, vacation days, paid holidays
Cons: no bennefits, mandatory 6 day work week every week, short breaks, favortisim
My job was the biggest in the department so I loved having the responsibility. its very fast paced so the day flies by. my co workers were mostly Spanish so I couldn't understand much of what they were saying but I enjoyed there company in the work place because they were all hard workers and when things got hectic and I needed a hand with juggling three jobs someone would usually come give me a hand.
Great Company
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee), Miami Fl - IndianapolisJune 1, 2015
Pros: free food, casual dress enviroment
Cons: no job security
A Typical work day for me is coming in at 8am , then start prescreening applicants and for various position . I have learned that in the recruiting world time is the number one essential key component to be successful . this company is a great company but however there are lack of management .
Very fast pass work enviorment
Rigger WTG Base- Nacelle. (Former Employee), Groom, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: Lots of overtime
Cons: No lunch break
Typical work day at Blattner was go to the lay down yard listen to a safety speech do some stretching get on JSA load tools needed for the shift. I didn't learn anything because I've been doing this type of work for several years. Base lower mid Nacelle and Rotor. Signaling/Flagging crane etc
VERY UNSTABLE STAGNANT WORK PLACE
General Laborer (Current Employee), HUNTSVILLE ALABAMAApril 13, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: NETWORKING
TEMPORARY DAY LABOR. VERY LABOR INTENSIVE HORRIBLE STAFF THAT RUNS THE PLACE THEY DISPLAY AND SHOW FAVORITISM TOWARDS CERTAIN WORKERS AND PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH AFFECTS YOUR POSSIBILITIES AND OPPORTUNITY TO FOR OUT A JOB MINIMUM WAGE ALOT OF THE TIME THE WORK ISN'T WORTH THE WAGE
Good temp,job
General Laborer (Current Employee), Fife, WAFebruary 18, 2015
Low pay,i was going threw some health problems it worked for me,when i was sick i could not work and when i was healthy they had work for me.
about the work
Maintenance - Installer (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 7, 2014
Family oriented team
Operations On-site Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GA and FloridaNovember 25, 2014
Pros: useful training that you can use anywhere
A typical day at work well there was really no typical day because everyday you did and learned something new.
This job helps people in a bind but pay is questionable at times
Laborer Ready (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 14, 2014
Pros: possible job placement
Cons: pay variations
Report to accepted jobsite and find designated manager then upon job completion contact labor ready for inquiry of recieved pay. Co-workers are generally passive. The hardest part of the job is finding it, no telling where a temporary laborer may be sent. The most enjoyable part of the job is where you might end up sometimes the work day is very relaxing.
Average day.
Customer Service /Branch Sales Representative (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CASeptember 12, 2014
This job was very fast paced. You needed to have very good customer relations because you would deal with some of your best paying customers for High end jobs daily. This job was about consistency and keeping customers/general contractors happy to keep them wanting you to supply them with temporary help. Also had to daily hand pick workers that would fit the job PERFECTLY or they would be sent back for lack of experience. This job was very demanding on how well you could keep a good amount of workers dispatched for a single location. The time i was working there i had 2 hospital sites with 14 workers repeating daily, not one would fall off. I selected workers very carefully.
People at and around can be suspicious.
Laborer/Groundskeeper, Labor Ready (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 27, 2014
Pros: water
Cons: prefer more work notices in person
Constant work through the years. Many experiences.
Ups and downs. Can be better for others.
Does not hold true to beliefs
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 17, 2014
Pros: my team is the best
Cons: unsafe, no support
I work for a new concept within TrueBlue. I was sold on an idea that I would "be putting people to work....and changing lives."
What they did not tell me was that I was would be a field recruiter for Labor Ready....far different than what I was told. NO MILEAGE.
Our team has very little, guidance or support.
We are alone in a branch...all day. Very unsafe when any type of person can walk thru our doors.
Branches are not clean
Not a good place to work
Constantly told we make too much money
I loved my work and it was an interesting experience about fashion.
Sales (Former Employee), ירושלים, Jerusalem, palestineMarch 20, 2014
Pros: employe discount on clothes
Cons: no healthcare benifits
In my first job I was a sales person for ten years for jeans Levis , dockers in Israel. Then I resigned to change my profession to a salesperson for evening dresses. I learned more about being good with customer communication, how to make good sales, and about different styles of fashion. I very much enjoyed selling clothes for different cultures and seeing different types of fashion.
Ok place to start career
Branch Manager/Account Rep/CSR (Former Employee), PennsylvaniaFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: room to grow within
Cons: on call 24/7
Day to Day dispatch of employees.

Find new business daily

Never know where your employees are coming from - criminal background
Welding
Welder (Former Employee), Gig Harbor, WAJanuary 29, 2014
Plug welding galvanized steel in a apartment complex staircases, Balconies, and repaired equipment.
Productive and positive work environment with great morale and business ethics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2013
I learned about what it means to adapt and dedicate myself to change. The company grew a whole lot in my 18 months there. Management changed twice, but came to be a great partnership among my coworkers and manager. There was never a day doing the same thing, always challenging and on-the-go which was great for me. The hardest part of the job was handling all of the attitudes of the different temporary workers that would work for our branch. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing end results after working really hard on projects and assigned tasks.
Very fast paced environment with co-workers and management that treat you like family
Staffing Recruiter/ CSR (Current Employee), Pasadena, TXSeptember 10, 2013
I really LOVE my job with True Blue, however, I am looking to gain more financial stability and growth within an establishment that will allow this.
this job was a great job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), LaPorte, INSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: nice people and fast past
Cons: pay was not enough
the job was very fast past and very people friendly the bosses were great and the coworkers where good and the hardiest part would be cleaning the machines after your shift. the most enjoyable part was that we listen to music as we worked
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Angleton TexasJuly 5, 2013
Flexible hours
Room for growth
promotes from within
friendly atmosphere
They needed to be honest and be team player
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Citrus Heights, CAApril 11, 2013
Pros: i was able to meet a lot of employers and was able to send canidates out to work
Cons: there wasn't enough work to send out everyone
I loved being able to put somebody out to work for that day and being able to make a differance to the customer and to the worker
Nice Company to work for
Dispatcher/Customer Service Rep, Labor Ready (Former Employee), memphis tnFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: no comments
Cons: no comments
Great Place to work!! Good management and employees to be around.