True Health Diagnostics

True Health Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Going places
Remote Employee (Current Employee) –  remote employeeDecember 14, 2016
I've only been at True Health for a few months, but this company has the feel of one that could become a big-time health care company. There are innovative ideas, and a refusal to bow to the old way of doing things. The employees, most that I have interacted with anyway, seem to be genuinely happy and optimistic about working here.
Some of the reviewers have mentioned "job security" as a negative. I'm not sure there is job security anywhere anymore, so I am willing to take a chance at a company that seems like it could provide for a really good future. Better than working someplace that is hanging on for dear life.
Pros
Future opportunity. Good workplace vibe.
Cons
None so far
did not like this place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2016
this job was a waste of time. There was no benefits and the company cut all hours. the company was a fairly new company and it still have kinks it needs to work out
Great Company, Talented Executive Staff and Great opportunities
Director of operations, Hospital Integration (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 13, 2016
I have been part of True Health for almost a year now and seen so many positive changes. Executive team is very motivational, and recognize hard working employees very fast and rewards are far better than I have seen any other company yet. All the management including executive has open door policy which makes it fun to work for. There is too much scope of learning and growing.

Highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
Awesome Leadership, Benefits, compensation, Tremendous opportunity to grow in terms of people and business.
Cons
Cant think of any flaws
Happy, progressive, rewarding place to work
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 13, 2016
True Health Diagnostics has proven to be a well-led, innovative and fulfilling place to work. Start ups aren't for everyone, but for those of us that enjoy an environment that is constantly changing and moving, it is so rewarding to watch the company thrive and grow. The leadership team is progressive in their ideas and while very inspiring, also approachable and reasonable. A typical workday offers its share of challenges, but I don't mind going the extra mile because I believe in what we are doing. As a new comer to the lab world I've learned a lot! Coming to an company in whose field I have no experience says a lot for the people who hired me. They see the value in my ability and potential and didn't base whether or not to hire me on my experience in the industry. They are dedicated to hiring good people who align with the values and principles of the organization, which makes my coworkers and leadership the best part of my job!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Job Security, PTO, Benefits, Management
Cons
Communication can deficient in this fast-paced environment
enjoyable, fun, productive, fast pace
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 13, 2016
True Health is an innovative and forward thinking and moving company. The overall company has huge growth potential for current employees and future employees.
The work environment is healthy, positive and enjoyable. You can tell that employees are dedicated to the mission and values that True Health is aligned with. I personally have learned a lot since I have been here and look forward to being a part of a company that is successful and a leader in our industry.
Our leadership team is engaged with their employees and respects their opinions and recommendations. I have truly enjoyed working at True Health for the past year.
Pros
growth, positive, leadership, benifits, co workers
Cons
if there
Recent sale of the company has changed the atmosphere.
Order Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 16, 2016
The new owners have brought in their own workers and seem to be pushing us out.
Typically, I would begin my day at 7am by organizing the different types of documents to be scanned. Then I deal with the ones that need to be completed most quickly.
I have learned quite a bit about the medical insurance industry.
The new management is still finding it's feet.
Most of the folks that I work with are very nice and great to work with. Very smart people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the scanning of documents that require special handling.
The most enjoyable part is the folks who work there.
Try somewhere else
Clinical Staff (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXDecember 16, 2015
Great compensation and experience. No job security. Management is misleading and self serving. Legally questionable. A lot of racism and bigotry among entire staff and management.
Pros
lunches, not very demanding
Cons
lying, racism, lack of job security
Thd
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCNovember 3, 2015
Don't like that no job security exist. U have no way of knowing if job is going to be long term. As doctor can cancel service with no advance notice
Cons
no direct contact with a supervisor
Sales Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 11, 2015
True Health was a start up company in Frisco TX less than a year. They are in the NTC building in Frisco TX for startup companies. They just acquired the largest lab HDL in Virginia. The company is keeping over 400 employees and all the equipment and the entire team. I was given the opportunity to move to VA but my family is here. I have excellent reference and have been very happy with True Health Diagnostics.
Diverse and unique work enivornment
Phlebotomy Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 20, 2015
All aspects of a diagnostic laboratory, which enable one to grow and learn from different angles. The executive team is very supportive and willing to help you out in any way possible. They try to provide a team environment as much as possible.
Pros
PTO, benefits, company events
Cons
Politics, poor communication on changes of positions and roles
Good place to work for , No benefits!
IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST, LAB TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TexasMay 10, 2015
Management is Great, learned a lot of challenges, wear a lot of hats!
A lot of changes in 6 months. Couldn't afford benefits too expensive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Health Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.

True Health Diagnostics Reviews by Location