True North Custom Media provides strategic marketing solutions for more than 500 hospitals and health systems nationwide. Through consumer marketing, physician communications, and internal communications, we help clients target audiences with a marketing message to move them to action and measure the results.
Our approach to strategy is built around three primary services—modeling, marketing, and measurement—that provide a comprehensive approach to healthcare marketing and communications.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and a robust benefits package
- Flexible work options
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity, open communication, and a collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership abilities through continuing education, and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspective from every member of our team.
The Software Quality Assurance Specialist functions as a key support role for multiple projects providing testing, validation and related Quality Assurance expertise on both applications and data structures.
- Implement and support the test process, policies, procedures and best practices
- Utilize existing tools and recommend additional resources to facilitate testing and create a sustainable test infrastructure.
- Participate in design specification, technical documentation reviews and defect/incident analysis.
- Determine the software application testing needs by analyzing business and functional requirements
- Plan, develop, maintain and execute test cases at all levels of testing on multiple platforms in both automated and manual processes
- Identify, document and manage resolution of software (and/or related data) inconsistencies, defects and bugs
- Validate, research and analyze client reported issues and test related fixes
- Work with external and internal programmers, developers, and designers as necessary and directed to meet True North Custom Media and client needs
- Complete special projects and other projects in various areas of the business as assigned by the IT Director
- Effectively work as part of a development team under the direction of a team leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant technical discipline preferred. Microsoft certifications are beneficial.
- Two+ years experience in software quality assurance and/or demonstrable familiarity with using modern test methodologies in software development environments
- Software testing patterns and practice
- Data validation and quality assurance
- Familiarity with manual and automated testing procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Testing tools a plus
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and technologies a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a thorough approach to testing methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
No phone calls, please.
Indeed - 22 months ago