True North Energy Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great career advancement
Manager (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJanuary 23, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. I started as a CSR and advanced to an Asst. MGR and then to a store manager. I had some ups and downs with the company but overall they took care of me. I moved around to different stores but most of my customers would follow me. I enjoyed my friendly customers and co workers. As long as you can remember retail minus cost divided by retail you are good. Safety was always a concern for me working at a gas station because I was a young female but I had great employees who would take care of me. I had to fight to get my own store but I was paid nicely and had the most improved lotto sales from the previous year and I got an metal award for most improved coffee sales from the previous year. I highly recommend working here. I started out working second shift so if that's not your thing don't fret, advancement is possible.
Pros
advancement, nice salary, great healthcare
Cons
might have to work 7 days a week. nights and weekend.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Andover, OHSeptember 11, 2013
I enjoyed my time with True North but feel that Corporate needs to regulate and monitor how the Managers treat the Assistant Managers. If a specific store manager can not keep an Assistant Manager for longer than a year... one might ask themselves why?
Pros
i loved the fast paced routine and daily environment.
Cons
assistant managers are at the mercy of their store manager, district and field supervisors do not help you.
friendly
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJuly 23, 2013
Customer interaction at all times was exciting, different types of people.
Pros
up beat
Cons
area
Great Job.
CSR (CASHIER) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 25, 2013
True North brings out a good customer service to the north, great work and workers.