True North Gear has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Forecast & Demand Planning Analyst. True North Gear is a leading manufacturer of quality bags and fire resistant workwear for the fire, search & rescue, and industrial safety markets. Their office is located in the Columbia City neighborhood of S. Seattle.
The Forecast & Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for integrating data from Marketing, Sales, Design, Production, and Finance to create accurate and timely forecasts to support the company’s strategic and financial objectives.
The analyst will also communicate demand forecast plans and the assumptions behind them to the production and fulfillment teams. Plus, the analyst will work closely with the production team to identify and resolve changes in the forecast and their impact on the supply chain.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and maintaining forecasts by using historical data, secondary data, input from business partners, and statistical forecasting methods to create quality forecasts.
- Driving forecast accuracy improvements through root cause analysis, collaboration with co-workers and business partners, and process improvements.
- Create and maintain product seasonality, marketing promotion, and product introduction/termination profiles.
- Lead monthly forecast review meetings with sales, marketing, production, finance, and senior management to ensure that promotions, new product introductions and other business factors are accurately incorporated into the forecast.
- Prepare and support quarterly meetings for key accounts to align demand and ensure successful executions of various programs (introduction, maintenance, termination).
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to various departments and senior management for business decisions.
- Recommend safety stock levels and ABC classification for raw materials and finished goods. Report on non-moving and overstock inventory.
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off + 6 paid holidays
- Company season tickets to Sounders Soccer
- Bachelor's Degree (work experience may be substituted for education)
- 3+ years of forecasting and demand planning experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and superb Excel skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Experience in apparel manufacturing is preferred
To apply copy this this link and complete the online application: https://www.primateinc.com/job_applications/new?job=forecast-demand-planning-analyst . We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 2 years ago