Digital advertising and media agency is looking for a technically proficient junior data analyst to support a growing media department. This person should combine a practical, hands-on proficiency with data manipulation as well as paid search and have a solid understanding of how data is used in online direct and general awareness campaigns. Requires the ability to collect and organize data, build meaningful tests, understand the results, and communicate them effectively in words and graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science, mathematics, or statistics preferred).
- Minimum 6 – 12 months professional experience with paid search, experience with Product Listing Ads or Product Feeds is a plus
- Experience requiring the ability to present complex data to peers and / or clients
- Excellent knowledge in Excel; formulas, pivots, lookups, graphs, scripts
- Ideal candidate would have specific experience in working with online advertising, including display campaigns and Search Engine Marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture’s suite of tools
Analytic and Technical Skills:
Demonstrated capacity to...
- Read graphs and charts, along with the ability to analyze large sheets of data
- Identify trends in data
- apply tools for statistical analysis and modeling.
- use standard office tools (spreadsheets and presentation software) as well as advanced reporting and visualization software to create clear and compelling graphs and data maps.
- identify strategic solutions and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- extract and move data as needed among ad servers, online analytics tools, and self-developed databases, including the use of automated API calls.
- understand performance metrics for advertising and landing pages and how they relate to campaign and client objectives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative in solving team problems.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to client and internal requests.
- Strong interest in learning about digital media and advancing knowledge in Excel
- Compile and analyze performance reports for online media campaigns on a regular basis
- Manage paid search programs for multiple clients
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly, providing written and graphic reports and verbal updates to client and team.
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLYING.
Indeed - 17 months ago
True North is an independent, digital advertising and media agency. We meld strategy, creative, and media to produce measurable results for...