True Payment Solutions, Inc

True Payment Solutions, Inc Employer Reviews

Ideal working environment
Customer Service Rep/ Bilingual (Current Employee), Overland ParkJune 2, 2014
Pros: free health insurance, paid holidays, diverse community
I LOVE MY JOB! Something that not a lot of people can say. Most amazing staff; from my co-workers to my boss which is such a humble person, everyone is so friendly. They have all made me feel very welcome. Considering I am the youngest worker here they have never made me feel less. TPS also has a very diverse environment. Typical day at work is being – more... at your desk all day communicating with customers and solving problems regarding their business. My favorite part about my job are the career growth opportunities available. I feel blessed to be a part of the TPS team! – less
Great workplace with great employees.
Customer Service Director (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
Pros: paid benefits, room for advancement.
Cons: hours depend on customer needs resulting in occasional late stays.
I have worked for True Payment Solutions for nearly 4 years and can say it definitely tops all of my previous employers. Management not only cares for their employees but also encourages self development. Co-workers are kind, helpful and easy to work with.

As the customer service director, a typical day at work involved assisting our customer service – more... reps in providing the best customer service possible, identifying problems within the dept. and strategically planning for improvement. The best part of the job is coming to work knowing you are a valued employee. – less
Great Opportunities! Increasingly Promising Future!
Office Support Staff (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
I have worked for True Payment Solutions for over a year now and I can attest to the validity of the above comments. I believe that the company is the best among equals – it is indubitably the best company that one can ever work for. True Payment Solutions offers great remunerations and great benefits to its employees - the company caters for health – more... & life insurance 100%. It also highly rewards passion, commitment and determination. Every employee gets an equal opportunity to excel.

Employees also enjoy a family environment that is promoted and highly esteemed by the management, not to mention the great working relationship that the company's management establishes with each employee.
The employees are very hospitable and hold one another with high regard. As TPS family, we all feel important to and valued by each other. We also feel a strong sense of belonging, and enjoy the freedom of expression that the management has given us. The management is relentlessly on the lookout for ways to help employees enjoy doing what they do.

The company's dedication to serving customers with integrity is amazing. The aim is always to exceed customers' expectations - no wonder the company enjoys spectacular customer loyalty and ever-growing customer base. This means a rewarding experience for the employees, who make this possible.

What's more is the job security! True Payment Solutions is established in a great industry that is incessantly growing with opportunities for diverse professionals including Merchant Services Consultants, Sales Executives & Directors, Merchant Support Specialists, Marketing executives, Corporate Management Professionals, Customer Service & Consumer Relations Specialists, IT professionals, Finance & Accounting Professionals, among others.

True Payment Solutions is for real a blessing to me! – less
TPS is a great company.
Finance Support Representative (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
Pros: ability to request time off, high expectations
There are opportunities for advancement and the health insurance coverage is the best in any industry.
Great Place That Cares and Adds Value To Their Customers. They Do it Right.
SUPPORT (Current Employee), OVERLAND PARK KANSASMay 15, 2014
Pros: self driven workplace where everyone is caring and concerned about your wellbeing.
Bow down for this company! An excellent place to work in. Day goes pretty fast since you busy. No wonder i have seen this company grow aggressively and become way profitable than most 500 fortune companies. You have the best opportunity to grow and mould a successful future in your career and also in your personal life. Management works with you and – more... treats you like family. They help you get acquainted and fit in your field.you enjoy great benefits like 100% health benefits covered by the company and other awesome benefits. . Your Co Workers are so welcoming and friendly. Treats you great and make you feel like you been there for years. – less
Very positive culture driven company
Consultant (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 15, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: time away from family, but well compensated for it.
It's not often that the actual owner of a very successful company takes the first part of the busy Monday to sincerely ask how each and every employee's weekend was and what they did. It's not common practice that the actual owner of a multi million dollar business personally takes you out and shows you how the success was built. I'm typically skeptical – more... on reading reviews with the mindset that someone was paid to write a great review. Those that know me can validate that I'm brutally candid. Making the career change to True Payment Solutions was the best choice I've made in a long time. – less
Great company to work for
Sales executive (Current Employee), Dallas TexasJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: best pay in the card industry
Cons: business to business visits with no regard of the weather.
Tps is the best company in the card industry to work for as per my experience.

The leadership makes sure that you feel accepted and needed.Great sence of responsibility to take care of the customers is greatly encouraged by the leadership team which to me this is very rare with most companies in the industry.

Great support for new reps in the field – more... which has helped me to build success within a short period of time.

Having an opportunity to market card processing and ATM processing is a big advantage for me as a sales rep. – less
Great company with lots of opportunities for growth
Office Support staff (Current Employee), Overland Park, KansasNovember 2, 2012
Pros: great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, free health care and great compensation
This is a great company to work for. They are passionate about what they do and are loyal to their employees. I have worked for this company for over 2 years now and have seen the company grow rapidly and aggressively but one thing remains the same- The heart, passion and commitment of everyone that works here especially upper management. The owner – more... cares deeply for his employees and treats us all like family.
The pay is great and the opportunities for personal growth and career advancement are great too.
I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an opportunity that offers both personal growth and career advancement. – less
Wonderful Company With Great Opportunities!
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 17, 2012
Pros: phenomenal compensation plan!!
True Payment Solutions is hands down the best company to work for! The company does not treat you like a number; here you are an equal that has a say, and is considered a partner in making the company grow. (Your word matters!!)

They believe in building long lasting relationships with not only their employees, but #1 their merchants. They are constantly – more... exceeding customers' expectations and doing anything in their power to make sure their customers are always happy.

They have a magnificent support team and are always available to help in making sure I'm successful. I consider TPS my second home, and I plan to grow with the company for a life time. – less
former Sales executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Overlandpark KansasOctober 13, 2012
Pros: great personal growth from matterials provided.
Cons: long work hours and travel but well paid for.
I worked for true payment solutions last year for a period of 9 months,and i can agree for the most part concerning the above comments.

I was a W2 Sales Executive and the pay was great! but i did not like the travel.We had to travel alot and having a new family did not work with that schedule.

The owner cares alot about his team,as a matter of fact – more... this is one thing i do not get in my current job.

I would recommend this company to hardworking employees as long as travelling will fit your schedule.

There will never be a perfect company and TPS is not an exception but i would give the management 99% mark on their effort to making the company a great place to work. – less
Great environment for employees
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Overlandpark KansasOctober 6, 2012
Pros: great leadership that gives space to hardworking employees
Cons: not your typical 8-5 job. great demand to meet customers needs!! but well paid for.
I have worked for true payment solutions for over two years now as a sales executive ,and looking back I am proud of how much I have been able to accomplish in several areas of my life.

The pay is great! And the owner definately cares!! For his employees.

For any hardworking individual out there,I would recommend tps.
Great company that one grows in life skills
Sales executive (Current Employee), Boston MaSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: free health/ life insurance 100% paid by the company after 90 days!
Cons: high pressure to serve the customers!
This company is the best I have ever worked for.The management makes you feel valued!!

They care a great deal about their customers! This to me means that the sky will be the limit.I have so many customers who agree that they have not experienced the level of dedication that true payment solutions inc provides.

A great company for growth.I had no – more... idea of personal development b4 this company.

As employees its mandatory that we read a business related book every month and company provides these free.

Just had a chance to read. Think and grow rich. – less
HR role
HR Officer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSMay 17, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was multi-tasking, I learned how to handle change in all areas of my assignments. I loved working with my co-workers especially on new projects. I did not have a fixed routine, it involved a lot of changes and I always had to prioritize assignments depending on deadlines and importance.