True Payment Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Ideal working environment
Customer Service Rep/ Bilingual (Current Employee) –  Overland ParkJune 2, 2014
I LOVE MY JOB! Something that not a lot of people can say. Most amazing staff; from my co-workers to my boss which is such a humble person, everyone is so friendly. They have all made me feel very welcome. Considering I am the youngest worker here they have never made me feel less. TPS also has a very diverse environment. Typical day at work is being at your desk all day communicating with customers and solving problems regarding their business. My favorite part about my job are the career growth opportunities available. I feel blessed to be a part of the TPS team!
Pros
free health insurance, paid holidays, diverse community
Very positive culture driven company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 15, 2014
It's not often that the actual owner of a very successful company takes the first part of the busy Monday to sincerely ask how each and every employee's weekend was and what they did. It's not common practice that the actual owner of a multi million dollar business personally takes you out and shows you how the success was built. I'm typically skeptical on reading reviews with the mindset that someone was paid to write a great review. Those that know me can validate that I'm brutally candid. Making the career change to True Payment Solutions was the best choice I've made in a long time.
Pros
great culture
Cons
time away from family, but well compensated for it.
Great workplace with great employees.
Customer Service Director (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
I have worked for True Payment Solutions for nearly 4 years and can say it definitely tops all of my previous employers. Management not only cares for their employees but also encourages self development. Co-workers are kind, helpful and easy to work with.

As the customer service director, a typical day at work involved assisting our customer service reps in providing the best customer service possible, identifying problems within the dept. and strategically planning for improvement. The best part of the job is coming to work knowing you are a valued employee.
Pros
paid benefits, room for advancement.
Cons
hours depend on customer needs resulting in occasional late stays.
Great Place That Cares and Adds Value To Their Customers. They Do it Right.
SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  OVERLAND PARK KANSASMay 15, 2014
Bow down for this company! An excellent place to work in. Day goes pretty fast since you busy. No wonder i have seen this company grow aggressively and become way profitable than most 500 fortune companies. You have the best opportunity to grow and mould a successful future in your career and also in your personal life. Management works with you and treats you like family. They help you get acquainted and fit in your field.you enjoy great benefits like 100% health benefits covered by the company and other awesome benefits. . Your Co Workers are so welcoming and friendly. Treats you great and make you feel like you been there for years.
Pros
self driven workplace where everyone is caring and concerned about your wellbeing.
Great company that one grows in life skills
Sales executive (Current Employee) –  Boston MaSeptember 30, 2012
This company is the best I have ever worked for.The management makes you feel valued!!

They care a great deal about their customers! This to me means that the sky will be the limit.I have so many customers who agree that they have not experienced the level of dedication that true payment solutions inc provides.

A great company for growth.I had no idea of personal development b4 this company.

As employees its mandatory that we read a business related book every month and company provides these free.

Just had a chance to read. Think and grow rich.
Pros
free health/ life insurance 100% paid by the company after 90 days!
Cons
high pressure to serve the customers!
Great environment for employees
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Overlandpark KansasOctober 6, 2012
I have worked for true payment solutions for over two years now as a sales executive ,and looking back I am proud of how much I have been able to accomplish in several areas of my life.

The pay is great! And the owner definately cares!! For his employees.

For any hardworking individual out there,I would recommend tps.
Pros
great leadership that gives space to hardworking employees
Cons
not your typical 8-5 job. great demand to meet customers needs!! but well paid for.
Wonderful Company With Great Opportunities!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 17, 2012
True Payment Solutions is hands down the best company to work for! The company does not treat you like a number; here you are an equal that has a say, and is considered a partner in making the company grow. (Your word matters!!)

They believe in building long lasting relationships with not only their employees, but #1 their merchants. They are constantly exceeding customers' expectations and doing anything in their power to make sure their customers are always happy.

They have a magnificent support team and are always available to help in making sure I'm successful. I consider TPS my second home, and I plan to grow with the company for a life time.
Pros
phenomenal compensation plan!!
Great company to work for
Sales executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexasJanuary 13, 2013
Tps is the best company in the card industry to work for as per my experience.

The leadership makes sure that you feel accepted and needed.Great sence of responsibility to take care of the customers is greatly encouraged by the leadership team which to me this is very rare with most companies in the industry.

Great support for new reps in the field which has helped me to build success within a short period of time.

Having an opportunity to market card processing and ATM processing is a big advantage for me as a sales rep.
Pros
best pay in the card industry
Cons
business to business visits with no regard of the weather.
former Sales executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Overlandpark KansasOctober 13, 2012
I worked for true payment solutions last year for a period of 9 months,and i can agree for the most part concerning the above comments.

I was a W2 Sales Executive and the pay was great! but i did not like the travel.We had to travel alot and having a new family did not work with that schedule.

The owner cares alot about his team,as a matter of fact this is one thing i do not get in my current job.

I would recommend this company to hardworking employees as long as travelling will fit your schedule.

There will never be a perfect company and TPS is not an exception but i would give the management 99% mark on their effort to making the company a great place to work.
Pros
great personal growth from matterials provided.
Cons
long work hours and travel but well paid for.
Great company with lots of opportunities for growth
Office Support staff (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KansasNovember 2, 2012
This is a great company to work for. They are passionate about what they do and are loyal to their employees. I have worked for this company for over 2 years now and have seen the company grow rapidly and aggressively but one thing remains the same- The heart, passion and commitment of everyone that works here especially upper management. The owner cares deeply for his employees and treats us all like family.
The pay is great and the opportunities for personal growth and career advancement are great too.
I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an opportunity that offers both personal growth and career advancement.
Pros
great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, free health care and great compensation
HR role
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 17, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was multi-tasking, I learned how to handle change in all areas of my assignments. I loved working with my co-workers especially on new projects. I did not have a fixed routine, it involved a lot of changes and I always had to prioritize assignments depending on deadlines and importance.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 2, 2014
True Payment solutions is a great company to work for. Not only is It a loyal company to their merchants but loyal to its employees.I work as a Customer Service Representative and we like to treat our merchant with respect and patience, at the end of the day we like to make sure that their issues are resolved and if that's not the case we like to let them know we are aware of their concern and working on it.
There is nothing better than working for a company where the owner appreciates his employees, not only that but demonstrates it. True Payment Solutions has a lot to offer to its employees.The opportunity to learn and grow as the company itself is expanding. The environment here is great like no other! We work here as a team and can rely on each other for anything. All of the employees here come with a great attitude and ready for a productive day thanks to the owner who encourages us to do our best and shows his appreciation in each employee.
Pros
great pay, full paid benefits, great hours
TPS is a great company.
Finance Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
There are opportunities for advancement and the health insurance coverage is the best in any industry.
Pros
ability to request time off, high expectations
Great Opportunities! Increasingly Promising Future!
Office Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 16, 2014
I have worked for True Payment Solutions for over a year now and I can attest to the validity of the above comments. I believe that the company is the best among equals – it is indubitably the best company that one can ever work for. True Payment Solutions offers great remunerations and great benefits to its employees - the company caters for health & life insurance 100%. It also highly rewards passion, commitment and determination. Every employee gets an equal opportunity to excel.

Employees also enjoy a family environment that is promoted and highly esteemed by the management, not to mention the great working relationship that the company's management establishes with each employee.
The employees are very hospitable and hold one another with high regard. As TPS family, we all feel important to and valued by each other. We also feel a strong sense of belonging, and enjoy the freedom of expression that the management has given us. The management is relentlessly on the lookout for ways to help employees enjoy doing what they do.

The company's dedication to serving customers with integrity is amazing. The aim is always to exceed customers' expectations - no wonder the company enjoys spectacular customer loyalty and ever-growing customer base. This means a rewarding experience for the employees, who make this possible.

What's more is the job security! True Payment Solutions is established in a great industry that is incessantly growing with opportunities for diverse professionals including Merchant Services Consultants, Sales Executives & Directors, Merchant Support Specialists,
  more... Marketing executives, Corporate Management Professionals, Customer Service & Consumer Relations Specialists, IT professionals, Finance & Accounting Professionals, among others.

True Payment Solutions is for real a blessing to me!