True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

fun place to work with competions
Part Time Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAOctober 5, 2017
True Religion was a fast paced store . With tons on things to do with the store making it look nice and neat for the customer. we did a lot of raffles to make everybody motivated to selling more and helping their store reach the top
It's kinda fun when u get the hang of the work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 6, 2017
They ok I guess just need to pay more . Some of the managers take advantage of there authority. A lot of employees are treated unfairly. Also the boss showed a lot of favoritism .
Pros
Discounted jeans
Cons
No family discount
I learned a lot working here
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2017
A very competitive up pace workplace and work with a large selection of clientele. You get to know the customer on a more personal level and you build relationships.
A great place to work,some where to start.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mercedes, TXSeptember 2, 2017
This is an amazing job to work at, they offer a lot of help, when it comes to days needing to be switched just in case you have an emergency. The only thing is that the payment method just switched to biweekly. which was the only problem for me. but other then that it is a great place to start your working experience.
Pros
great staff, and management, flexable tmes
Cons
short hours, not a lot of hours every week, biweekly payment method
Very focused invronment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Dix Hills, NYSeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at true religion as a teenager but as I got older the benefits were no longer worth it. Hard work and dedication was needed at this job I loved the fast pace.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
No benefits
high fun and diverse environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAAugust 22, 2017
Great culture, great people, and embraced change. The company really invested time into its people, product, and customers. Always made things fun and interesting
Productive and Fast-paced
Stock Leader (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLAugust 10, 2017
True Religion was an enjoyable job to have. This job was a fast pace high-end retail store, With great clientele. Never a dull moment.
A typical day at work would be handling shipment, Reviewing inventory for the day, Helping customers finding items, And giving customers a great shopping experience.
I learned that great clientele/customer service skills is a good asset to have with a company.
My co-workers were a awesome group of people. Caring, supportive, energetic, and self driven.
The hardest part of my job was remembering every jean, cut, name, and wash, when a customer ask at random but i managed to do so. i developed great product knowledge. I think every part of my job was enjoyable.
Great first retail job, difficult to get a raise or move up.
Sales/Stock/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 3, 2017
I learned to fold without even having to look at the product because I was constantly refolding clothing in the store. Management was fun but firm, they wanted things done to their standard. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling you get from closing a sale on a pair of overpriced pants.
Pros
Relaxed dresscode
Cons
After your discount the pants are still overpriced.
Seasonal
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 29, 2017
I pick up this job because it was a clothing store I would shop at frequently, the employees that work there were friendly. Once I started working it was very relaxed they would have us stocking in the back and helping regular employee with getting things from the back. I never work in retail so I thought it would be something different to t try which is why I applied for a seasonal position.
great entry level job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJuly 15, 2017
great for entry level managers. average commission, average hours. work load is pretty good, no more than the average.retail job. challenge with hiring the right sales associates......
Pros
work life benefits
Cons
company growth
Temp season job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJuly 15, 2017
I learned what it meant to be in higher end retail store and the type of clientele associated with that. I learned how to meet their needs and personally work with them one on one to help find whatever it is their exactly looking for.
Fun place to work.
Unloader/Loader/stocker (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLJune 28, 2017
Loved working at true religion because it was one of my favorite clothing lines. Also learned more about truck loading and unloading and stocking here. Great staff and company.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Short breaks.
Retail
Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2017
opening store making sure merchandise is all organized. making connections with customers to make sure you have granted results. and following proceedures.
You meet great people but the place can suck
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 9, 2017
I honestly think it depends on location because the head manager at rosemont was never there but was always trying to control something when she got back. She don't know how to talk to people. The associates make it fun. I met some friends who I still talk to even though I no longer work there. It's a fun place overall plus the discount is great
It pays the bills
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJune 8, 2017
they offer a competitive wage but it is a tough job. It is very sales driven and the managers expect you to deliver. It can get repetitive and tiresome. Plus the location just drains your soul.
True Religion is Where its At
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 7, 2017
The atmosphere at True Religion, as an employee, is of nothing else you will experience in retail sales; if you are lucky enough to get the job. Here you will find many challenges, only designed to improve YOU. Learning how to great clients, accommodating their needs and requests and to providing clients with the luxury denim and casual style which appeals to so many are just a few of the things you will become an EXPERT IN!

Trust me I have spent 4 years getting to know this company, having the chance to grow well with True Religion and helping clients stand out in the world full of people in some of the finest designed jeans there are in the market today. This is True(ly) a place you will like.
First retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109June 6, 2017
True religion has a lot of young employees. The sales environment was cut throat and aggressive. Management would give more hours to the more attractive Spanish speaking associates.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 5, 2017
I learned how to deal with others attitudes. It was difficult eorking throigh the black friday scene. The management wasnt the best because everything was so unorganized.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough hours.
productive fun work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 24, 2017
my review of true religion brand jean is fast pasted retail customer service store. the customers are either locals or visiting consumers from around the world.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAMay 16, 2017
Lots of high energy and fellowship among employees. Hardest part is ever changing upper management and ever changing job goals and definitions. High turn over.