True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employer Reviews

Used to be awesome, now an endless plateau
Product Developer/Asst Designer (Current Employee), Vernon, CAJune 20, 2014
PROS:
-Design team in general friendly and fun to work with
-Not a long of long hour days
-Attempts being made to make a fun work atmosphere
-Floating Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay, Health Care, 401K

CONS:
-NO MONEY OR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW. When in hiring process they literally ask what the lowest amount of pay you would take is. Takes ages to fill a – more... position since most people walk away from low money alone.
-Everyone senior up is rude and doesn't encourage growth or opportunity
-Higher-ups are a clique
-HR is non-existant
-No promotions in design. EVER. Plenty in other departments except design – less
Fun work place various diversity.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 18, 2014
My typical day at work is laid back and steady going. I've learned how to read different styles and creating them. The management was so great and they taught me everything I needed to know. My co-workers welcomed me in from the time I came in until I moved back to Atlanta.The hardest part of the job is trying to get all of the customers out at a decent – more... amount of time when it gets busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is just being there and being able to be there. – less
Fun, energtic environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Gilroy caJune 6, 2014
Help customers with any needs they had. Interview new candidates for sales associate positions. Manage the floor by making sure everyone was in their correct zone and that there area is clean. Make sure every employee had a wrap in, right when they started there shift.
Relaxed worked place
Assistant Store Manager/Key holder (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMay 23, 2014
Pros: loved the clothes
Cons: saying goodbye but a better opprotunity came
I opened most days, so opening registers setting daily goals for employees and motivated them to reach them, what I learned was true religion is a way of life not just a clothing line and brand management came easy there I had a cool staff and it was a relaxed work place. The hardest part of my job was doing floorsets but other than that I enjoyed True – more... Religion – less
Great store to build customer service skills
Sale Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 20, 2014
Pros: co-workers, clothing, location.
Cons: company wont pay for our parking, slow traffic.
The management is a wonderful team to work for. Always making the environment fun and exciting. Pushed me to do my very best. I wish there was more traffic but other than the lack in people its a good job!
Unprofessional
N/A (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: low pay, no benefits, no hours, gossip, favoritism, no team work.
All that they care about is you selling selling selling! If you don't sell don't expect to get hours. New management suck. They are so unprofessional. Expect to be taking advantage of. Management plays so much favoritism.
New ownership has been productive with bringing the employees together to celebrate various holidays.
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Vernon, CAMay 7, 2014
Pros: the great things about the company is that we receive a holiday bonus yearly, we accumulate vacation time weekly, we have a ping pong table, we have a nice lunch room with a t.v., we have great holiday parties.
Cons: there is no room for growth within the company.
A typical day at TRBJ for me is checking and answering my emails from sales, management and customers. Running reports to check availability of product to ensure my orders are filled. Working with the credit team to resolve possible credit issues with my accounts, to ensure the orders are released and shipped in a timely manner. Pull and Process EDI – more... Orders for my .com accounts. Processing and auditing sales orders. Working with the allocation and shipping team on product picking and shipping. Running various reports throughout the day.

I have a wonderful bond with my colleagues. The most difficult part of the job would be going to work daily and knowing there is no room for growth within the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get recognition from my customers and sales reps about what a great job I do. I enjoy working with and resolving any all issues that are presented to me. – less
Semi-productive yet fun work environment with personable managers.
Stock Associate (Current Employee), Aurora, ILApril 25, 2014
Pros: flexible managers
Cons: very short breaks, no job security
A typical day of work at True Religion consisted of regulating incoming and outgoing transfers of shipment. I would process the shipment and either back-stock the product or move it onto the sales floor for replenishment. Most of my time was spent in the stock room processing shipment. I learned how to apply different methods in order to increase my – more... efficiency in the stock room. My co-workers, for the most part, were very friendly. Management seemed a bit unprofessional at times, but that forced us to work with each other even more in order to reach goals. My hardest part of the job was preparing for floor sets. Because my store location is such a low-volume store, there were only a few of us on the stock team. This forced us to have to move faster and more efficiently if we wanted to be successful. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the different types of denim and extending my product knowledge. – less
Great Retail Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Great Retail Company. Challenges and growth opportunities daily
N/A
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: upper managment
The most enjoyable part of working here was the commission checks, and working with a fun in-store staff.
Fun, fast paced work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 13, 2014
-great management
-customer focused selling culture
-awesome people
-competitive salary
Collection Representative
Children's wear Account Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Collections in Litigation Department responsible for obtaining insurance claim balance ordered by California Courts. Brought delinquent backlog from 75% to 45% paid.
Great for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great associates
Cons: the true trend is leaving
The store managers are amazing! They really look out for their employees. The DM’s need some work very poor communication and corporate is not proficient.
busy, fast paced and fun environment
Stocking / Customer service (Current Employee), San Ysidro, CADecember 11, 2013
Pros: fun environment, good people
Cons: short brakes
really busy, people always coming in and unfolding as they search through the piles of clothes. I organize the tables by folding the clothes and helping out customers, asking if we can assist in anything and help them shop easier. I have learned throughout effective ways to approach customers, deal with large crowds and organize shelves effectively – more... in a fast pace. M co-workers are talkative as i am usually, very great helpers and a solid team. I would say the hardest part of my job has to be recovering after a massive amount of people have shuffled through the piles of clothes, but working with a fun and energetic team the pace is fast and effective. – less
Good environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sacrameto, CaNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: low pay, unprofessional work environment at times
The job was okay,but the pay was low and there was not much, if any at all; room for growth. I learned a lot at the job. Management were lax, and sometimes unprofessional. The most enjoyable part were the people and experience.
Great Company
Key Holder, Senior Sales Associate, Stock, Cashier (Current Employee), naOctober 30, 2013
The company iOS great I love working there.
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Business Leader
Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 27, 2013
Company structure needs organizational improvement.
Working as part of a team, in stores, is a rewarding and upbeat experience. Building a client base has proven to be a profound experience.
Productive ,Busy , and Fun place to work.
Sales Rep, Greeter, Stock (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 24, 2013
The True Religion Crew was a fun , fast paste , and friendly environment to work. no unfair treatment and everyone worked together.
get to meet new people ever day. great team enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 17, 2013
Pros: strong team
Cons: schedule
very motivated, passionate and driven team and company.
still a very young company and lots of growth opportunity.
strong management team and motivated to be successful.
love meeting new people on a daily bases and maintaining great customer service.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: discount, fun co-workers, meeting new people everyday
Cons: the hours sucked!
I loved working for True Religion, my only problem were the little hours that were given.

1 2 3

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Photos