True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

A little About Me
Customer Service and Advanced Selling Program (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 12, 2015
"I have been in the customer service industry for the past eight years. My most recent experience is a key holder at a high end denim company. One reason I particularly enjoy this business, and the challenges that go along with it, is the opportunity to connect with people. In my last job, I formed some significant customer relationships resulting in a 30 percent increase in sales in a matter of months."
Productive, fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2015
I always made sure that the floor was organized and that all the clothing items were neatly folded. I learned how to build a clientele with the help of my managers and coworkers. Everyone was great to work with making it a drama free environment.
True religion
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 27, 2015
the typical day at work would be keep the store clean and always preform great customer service. management and co- workers very nice people who always do their job. the hardest part of the job was keeping up with your sales goal because there would be days that their would be no people coming in because of the whether. most enjoyable part was making money and commission and talking with my co workers and managers.
Productive and great work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rosemont,ILMay 21, 2015
I cashier everyday I am at work. I assist customers with merchandise and I also give them knowledge on our merchandise. I have very great customer service skills. I love interacting with others. I love my coworkers and I enjoy making my customers happy.
A Day at my job
Cashier (Former Employee), North GeorgiaMay 19, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: scheduling
I was at the cash register most of my day unless I opened it was a very high volume store. I learned a lot about the product while I was working there. The management team was like a bunch of friends it wasn't really management like with in the store they picked and choose when they wanted to be manager and when they wanted to be friends and the co-workers on the other hand was very nice and helpful. the hardest part about my job was working with the management team they was not as professional as they could have been.The most enjoyable part was working with new people and the scheduling.
Fun, fast-paced place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Monroe, OHMay 14, 2015
Pros: paid accordingly, hours, co-workers, amazing management staff
Cons: difficult customers, theft, prone to attract employees that are no-shows
I am currently a part-time Sales Associate at True Religion Brand Jeans, and I love it! No day is the same. We are constantly attracting new customers curious about our brand name, and as to why our denim is among the best denim to have. If management recognizes you as an amazing sales person, then you will be compensated accordingly. I was brought on as the highest paid sales associate in store, and I still qualify for raises. Also, you get paid weekly, and you receive cash bonuses, $100, every time you make plan or the month. Hours are great, i receive the max, 32 hours, but I do have re-occurring weeks where I have 36+, but you have to be one of the best if your want to keep the 30 hours or more. Management is always there to answer any questions you have, and help you with anything you need, such as requesting time off and working around your schedule, as long as you are communicating with them. Most friendly management staff ever! Lies on the line of your friend whom you can say anything to, but have to remember, they're still your manager. There's nothing hard about working for the company, except when you are selling to picky customers, and when you have shoplifters in the store, but your team is there to assist when that happens. You will enjoy the relationships you create with both the customers and your co-workers. I've learned a great many selling techniques, have acquired a great deal of retail knowledge, jargon, and am already seen as a leader among my co-workers. As long as you are hard-working, and can adapt to a constantly changing environment, then you'll have nothing to worry about. I've only been with the company for less than a year, and it feels like I've been with them for ages with how much I've experienced with them. Long story short, an awesome company to work for.
cutomers were great
Store Manager (Current Employee), Woodstock, GAMay 6, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: upper managment, work life balance unorganized company
the only thing I enjoyed about this place was the customers and other associates. They pay you well but treat you like a slave give you unrealistic goals.
Cool jeans and co-workers but company is cheap and difficult to advance
Store Manager (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Get to wear jearns to work
Cons: Pay and scheduling
Cool jeans and ok discount but they limit how much you can use it. Pay is below average for sure but good for the management experience and clienteling exposure. Hardest part of the job was probably the visual changes each month...but only b/c the regional's would make such a big deal about a shirt facing the wrong way or a hanger the wrong direction. lol I mean, ok yes its wrong and so lets fix it, but also please feel free to NOT have a heart attack in my store over the little stuff. Very little offered in training and growth, at least not without a lot of self motivation.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2015
working retail in lenox mall you have the opportunity to experience different people from different cultures and nationalities and the experience is exceptionally exciting
True Religion Brand Jeans
eCommerce Merchandiser (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 1, 2015
THE TRUE STORY: THE STITCH THAT STARTED IT ALL

In 2002, True Religion emerged onto the Los Angeles denim scene by blowing up the construction of the classic five-pocket jean. Industry-standard sewing machines couldn't handle our designs, so we broke them apart and rebuilt them to produce our one-of-a-kind vision. With its five-needle thread at two-stitch-per-inch process, our Super T stitch was instantly recognized for style that was unlike any other denim brand in the world.

True Religion's designs soon caught the attention of the world's most iconic style leaders, and demand for our denim grew rapidly. Everything from there on out was committed to be bigger, better, and bolder than the rest.

As our stitching evolved, True Religion became synonymous with quality craftsmanship and bold style designed to stand out. Our specialty denim fits, washes & treatments, were all designed with amplified details to grab attention at every turn. Our iconic horseshoe was born from the silhouette of a Buddha's smile, and our hardware was inspired by the romance of denim's 140-year history. We have always been fashion forward, even from behind.

Our styles inherit the swagger of their given name. The Joey. The Ricky. The Halle. However, it's the Fearless Style Leaders who rock True Religion with a Be So Bold attitude that ignite the world with bold statements of creative self-expression. We became famous because we were like no one before us, and what began with a stitch now leads to a future of innovative fashion designed by the fearless, for the fearless.
Great environment and company to work for.
Sales Specialist/ Key-holder Manager (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 20, 2015
They take care of their employees and I love the store location I work at. True Religion has a lot of opportunities to move up in the company and they are always willing to her what you have to say.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), HoustonMarch 9, 2015
Was part time sales associate. Worked at register and on sales floor. Was very busy on the weekends especially since it was at the outlet mall.
Boring, Standstill Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), The WoodlandsMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great discount, laid back work environment
Cons: not enough hours, boring, no room for growth
The discount here is great, but that's probably the only reason to work there. Commission sucks, your commission check is probably just enough for gas money. Most of the time your just standing around folding jeans, and there's really no room for growth in the company. The hours are limited because the company does not have enough pay roll.
Once people culture, diminished
Corporate Employee (Former Employee), TR HeadquartersFebruary 13, 2015
Sad to see a brand once so compassionate about it's people take a 180. New executive team lacks clothing retail background and does not understand basic retail concepts. Brand will not make it out of "transition" period if they do not improve product, marketing, distribution of goods and people culture; but most importantly the perception of the brand from "target" customer. "Target" customer very gray and needs to be established.
Pretty cool jeans store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2015
I liked working there for a short period of time but I wish they had flexible schedules and benefits for all associates not just management.
Fun work place
Sales Lead/Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: clean environment
Cons: short breaks
product knowledge on our denim. management was always respectful and high energy as well as the co workers. being able to tell someone their size with just looking at their body type is a skill that i learned working there. Styling the customer by adding on items of clothing.
collection based, very exciting, always challenging
Assistant Store Manager - Visual Manager (Current Employee), garden city nyJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great product and launches, fun place to work
Cons: job growth and advancement
A different kind of place to work, as far as a monthly floor map would be devised by me, and landing all the new collections with as much visibility as possible. Follow up on a weekly basis as to keep product fresh and moving. They have their own social media site as to keep in touch with the company and all its stores as a whole. I definitely refined my visual skills here and perfected them to a luxury brand clientele.
SO SO
Stock Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, ILDecember 27, 2014
WORKING HERE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS IVE SEEN MOSTLY THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF HIGH END RETAIL.
Inconsistent Management and Riddled with Policy Violations
Store Manager (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GADecember 9, 2014
Pros: relationships build, product, company retreats, benefits
Cons: inability to take pto, no relo package, lack of senior management support
I worked for the organisation for 5 yrs. I started out as a Key Holder and worked my way to Store Manager. I can say that there was no typical day at work. Which was a great thing. I had to the opportunity of working in two different markets, South Beach and Atlanta, and grew with the company. Within this time frame, I witnessed a drastic change in the organisation. The organisation moved far from its focus on People and Product, to focusing purely on Profit. This eventually led to high turn in management and sales associates. Additionally, the company failed to properly investigate claims made about senior management violating company HR policies as well as Federal EEOC policies. The hardest part of this job was partnering with my former DM to be successful. In general, company support of local initiatives was severely lacking. Also, the work-life balance was lacking and almost non-existent.
Nevertheless, the most enjoyable part of my job with the company were the lifelong relationships that were built. To this day, I am very close to my first SM, ASM and DM. They are mentors and have molded me to be the professional that I am today. If asked, I would gladly work with them again.
fun and productive workplace
Store Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VADecember 9, 2014
I help customers with clothing. The management here is great I like all my managers they have positive attitudes and make the work environment a great place to work in. My coworkers are great too they help you with whatever you need. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and the staff at true religion.

1 2 3 4

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Salaries