True Religion Employee Reviews

Fast paste
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJanuary 8, 2018
Working hard is mandatory and giving good impressions is always expected. Fast Paste and team work was obligated when things get busy but overall it was a great experience to work in a good environment.
Good team, great customer base, amazing store manager but horrible co-manager
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WADecember 17, 2017
The store manager is amazing but the Co-Manager currently is horrible at managing, and doesn't believe he needs to actually do work and is unprofessional.
Pros
the team
Cons
the co-manager
poor training
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VADecember 15, 2017
too much to explain - overall not a great company to work for, especially this location. Poor training, inexperienced people working. Too much to explain
Always on your feet no break
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 16, 2017
Working at TR was good at first this was the holiday season. I showed my manager i was good enough to stay so they asked me to stay after holidays so i did. My hours went down after the holiday season i barely worked
Pros
discounts
Cons
short break, stressful, not good environment
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 13, 2017
What I learned while working for this company was the importance of listening not only to your customers but also your team. It is very essential to build a team chemistry with staff and management. One more thing that I learned was how important was how important it is to network and cliental. To actual build up a personal relationship each customer.
competitive.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
Short shifts for associates. Barely any hours weekly. They give you opportunities to win free items. The commission is pretty good and motivating.....
Pros
commission, discount
Cons
low hours for associates
Okay first job to work
Seasonal Sales associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FL 33323October 18, 2017
The little time I spent there was okay I suppose. If I had spent more time there to interact with my coworkers maybe I would have enjoyed it more. Other than that the atmosphere was pretty chill.
Pros
snacks on special occasions
a very productive and fun environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAOctober 9, 2017
I learned responsibility, time management, and customer service. Management was very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was commuting from Sacramento to Vacaville, and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to become financially independent.
Pros
great discounts on clothes
Cons
not enough hours
Sales pressure
Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2017
Very organized store, looks of pressure to meet sales goals. Hourly wage is too low. Good selling techniques, merchandise needs more fashion forward items.
Pros
Team member are friendly
Cons
Low wages
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 27, 2017
I learned many skills at True Religion. Taught me competitiveness and diligence. Wished there were more opportunities to advance in the company as a manager or supervisor which was the only reason for my departure
Pros
discount
Cons
hard moving up in position

Want to know more about True Religion?

Ask a question
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 15, 2017
workplace culture but outlook is different on life because I am much older in the work enviroment is much younger but its typcially for high school kids
Pros
great career in retail industry
Cons
young crowd
Great work place
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLSeptember 8, 2017
This is a great place to work, its busy but not so busy. Very competitive amongst your peers. I loved True Religion so much, and learned much more when I became the key holder.
slow paced
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COSeptember 6, 2017
True Religion is a typically slow paced and relaxed. It's a good place to work if you have another job or are attending school. I enjoyed interacting with customers and getting to know the jeans (they are great quality jeans.)
fun place
Advance fast
Great company
Very Felxible
Understandable
Fast paced fun environment to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 11, 2017
Working for True Religion is all about time management, working under pressure and making sure the clients and customers are happy. I learned to better my communication skills and customer service. With the management team it was all about communication and setting the next manager up for success. Team work is a big part of how a business thrives and learning to work well together is extremely important. The hardest part of the job was getting tasks done on time while being understaffed and the most enjoyable part was working during client events or events outside the store.
Pros
Free merch and lunches
Cons
Not fully staffed
Great Retail Job from my Hometown
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 9, 2017
Before moving to LA in 2013, I worked at True Religion in Livermore, CA. A typical day at work consisted of organizing displays, shopping for customers, and using a cash register for purchases. I learned how to use my conversational skills to entice customers into purchasing merchandise. The culture was diverse and fun. It was hard to stay very late some nights and unload/carry boxes of new merchandise. I enjoyed the fashion to be honest.
Pros
Large Discount
Cons
Had to leave for school
Laid back and cool people
Real hard worker (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CA 95687August 6, 2017
Overall, the job was pretty laid back. Just like most retail stores, it gets real busy during certain holidays and can be stressful especially with angry customers. You must have thick skin and be able to look the other when dealing with customers. Other than that, all the employees were chill and everyone was like a family
Pay/Work Place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Central Valley, NYAugust 6, 2017
I worked at True Religion for almost a while and the starting pay is not good at all. At this location you have to be very up-beat and focused and for the amount of work that is required the pay is not worth your time. with that being said, the associates are like one big family. The managers are very nice and respectful. The hardest part is working long hours and your checks being barely livable.
Pros
the discounts
Cons
no exchanhing or returning an employee purchase
Good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAAugust 5, 2017
My manager was a stickler for the rules which is fine, overall the company is a good company but unfortunately just filed bankruptcy so not sure how much longer they will be in business
Great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 1, 2017
Very good company loved the job nice people. Worked full 9hrs. Or more if you're selected. 70% discount for employees that worked permanently.... Good hours and weekends you get off and holidays off as well.
Pros
Had potlucks sometimes good lunch breaks
Cons
If your tempoary you get let go faster