True Religion Employee Reviews in United States

Good place to work.
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 6, 2016
Love working with the public. Get to meet different people. Always something to do. Learned how to do audits. Was able to assist manager.
Pros
Had clients and was glad to make them happy.
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun environment with excellent employees and managers
Brand Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day at work, is providing excellent customer service, processing transactions, and following all operation procedures.
productive sale's working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 28, 2015
clothing

pants, jeans, accessories

fragrances, shirts, hoodies

clientele, customers and raving fans

music, entertainment, urban setting

culture, diversity, fun environment
Pros
discounted clothing, frangrances and other merchandise
Cons
extremly short breaks
Fun workplace. Rewards given each day for productivity.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2015
I really enjoyed this opportunity.I was able to be promoted within 3 months. Management trained very well and was always ready to help with any obstacles employees faced. Well established company with plenty of advancement.Very easy to move up within the business.
Pros
Advancements
Cons
12 hour work days
Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDAugust 26, 2015
If anyone has worked in retail, they will understand the frustrations of dealing with many things that are out of your control. TR was one of the worst companies I have ever worked, perhaps due to management, although half way through my employment a new store manager was hired and she was a wonderful improvement, however overall the clients were the worst.
not the best work place
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NevadaJune 26, 2015
work is usually slow and the management does really like people to sale the way they were taught even if it does great for them they want you to sale there way and it just had no type of good enviornment
Pros
Cons
short breaks, bad management, horrible hours
Honesty is always the best policy
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 21, 2015
A typical day at works includes opening the store to the public as well as setting up the register. Everyday I improve my communication skills with clients. The most important part of the job is to make customers feel welcome from the moment they step into our store. Although the key is to sell our product, it is extremely important to always be honest with a customer. A person will respect your opinion and appreciate your honestly. Finding the best possible fit and the most desirable look is our job.
Pros
Co-workers
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 6, 2015
it was a great place to work in. i was there over a year i got lots of experience, i started off in returns moved to receiving went to picking and ended up in packing.
Pros
holidays off and payed for
Cons
short breaks, sometimes there wouldnt be any work
good discount
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 19, 2015
Over all its a OK place to work if you are ok with getting 0 to 10 hours a week. Before all the management was change everything seemed to run good. Once all the new management came in everybody started to quit little by little. In the location i was in there was a lot of favoritism starting from the are supervisor to the key holder. All they cared about was of course you selling, bringing in the money.No sell= no hours= no money.only good thing was the employee discount.
Productive, busy, easy going workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2015
A day at true religion consist of customer service and restocking items. I learned how to work in a very fast paced environment while staying calm and still having an excellent attitude. Management was great! My co-workers we're great as well, we did have a lot of employees so it was hard to keep track but we all had positive outlooks and kept the store upbeat! Hardest part of the job was around holidays when they store was complete chaos. Most enjoyable part was being able to cater to each customer and make sure they had a great time while being in True Religion.
Typical retail environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2015
It was fun at first but its very difficult to start getting hours when you get stuck with trying to sell during the less busy hours of the day.
Client-based Fasionable Retail Job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day at True Religion for me is either opening or closing the store. This entails paperwork and computer work, preparing the store for the current day or next day, opening or closing the register, supervising the sales team and sales floor, contacting clients, giving the best possible customer service, and completing any daily tasks given to me. The staff in store is wonderful and it is a very comfortable and fun environment for the staff and customers. The hardest part of the job is not getting discouraged on slow days when money is not made. The most enjoyable part is the interaction with customers and being able to assist them and build relationships with them.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 7, 2015
replenish clothes
greet customers
contact clients
try to reach daily and monthly goal
Pros
great discount
Cons
expensive
well organized and professional workplace
Assist in floor moves (Former Employee) –  king of prussia,PAJanuary 6, 2015
typical day of work is folding clothes and showing great customer service. I leaned more about a clothing brand i like to wear myself.Management was quite respectful.My coworkers were great people to work with.Hardest part of my job was kkeping an eye out for shop lifters and the most enjoyable was meeting famous people coming in to the store
Pros
great employee discounts, friendly environment
Cons
no break room
Unproductive
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sawgrass Mills MallDecember 4, 2014
Working at True Religion has its ups and downs. One main thing that i look for within a company is growth and within this company there is no growth.
Great Company
Stock and Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILNovember 13, 2014
Love the brand and materials used for the selling products. Typically great environment. The managers are friendly and hard working individuals. The hardest part is keeping job security.
Pros
treats associates well.
Cons
job security
Productive and business orientated work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 28, 2014
A typical day at True Religion was mellow but very exciting. You get to use your business mentality in reference to upping your sales with the companies products. I learned a handful of skill regarding customer service and retail related things. The management at TR was definitely down to earth and helpful. There really wasn't any big me's little you's, so to speak. We worked as a team to maintain store quality and customer support. The hardest part about retail at TR was the sales section. Keeping that section organized though out the day while multitasking to provide support for those customers, it got hectic at times. Overall my passion for the companies brand kept me positive and enjoyable pretty much the job as a whole.
New Small Buisness
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Corte Madera, CAOctober 16, 2014
Business has not been doing very well since old company owner recently sold company to an investment group.
Pros
work enviorment
Cons
slow buisness
productive atmosphere
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 14, 2014
Great place to work. Friendly people and supportive management.
Fun work place. Dealing with face to face customers was very interesting. Loved the face to face interaction with assisting someone.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 1, 2014
Helping customers find what they want from the brand. Take in new shipment of merchandise and display it. Networking and interacting with the customers was the best part. Helping someone and them knowing they got great customer service was the best part.
Pros
customers
Cons
pay