True Religion Employee Reviews

Very productive and great co workers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 13, 2016
I love working at True Religion I have been there for almost 4 years now. My co-workers and store manger are amazing we stay on the same page as a management team. Its fairly easy once you get the hang of new changes. The down fall on working here is the benefits, wage, and advancement. It took me 3 years to be an Assistant Manager and I love every part of it. I get to interact with people and see different views on styles.
Pros
amazing co-workers and management
Cons
wage, benefits, and advancement
Amazing Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXFebruary 8, 2017
Working at True Religion was one of the best experiences that I have yet had. The workplace culture was just absolutely LIVE. First, getting to work with clothes that you absolutely love is AMAZING! I was very blessed to have been able to work here. All coworkers and managers are amazing and awesome, you truly are just one family and it feels amazing. Working here, you have to have great customer service. Working in the actual retail store itself is a lot different from working at a True Religion Outlet. At the store itself, you really have to work for your sales because it is expensive and really get know the customers and make them feel welcomed. Whereas working at the outlet, it's a little bit easier due to the fact that there's always a ton of deals and even though it may be more expensive than other clothes, you're still getting an amazing deal for an AMAZING brand! The best part of my job was working for my sales. Why? I love getting to know people and their interest. If you're a people person and have a great/positive attitude, this could be a job for you.
Wouldn't recommend
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2017
The only thing great about this company is the discount and the employees.
You do not get paid the amount you should be and its hard moving up even if you have the qualifications.
Pros
the discount and learning about the business
Cons
management, the pay, and hours
Decent workplace helped improve people skills
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2016
A typical day at work I learned your going to meet all different kinds of people. The best people know how to deal with them and handle their behavior no matter how arrogant they may be, because at the end of the day the customer is always right. My co workers are quite helpful some more than others, but I have been there longer than most so I mainly focus on helping them. The hardest part of the job I would say is just dealing with those arrogant customers who don't care about how they treat people or your store.
Corporate is not in it to win it!
Emergency Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 11, 2016
The new CEO is awesome, unfortunately I do not believe he has the proper corporate backing he needs to drive the company into success. There is 130% accountability within the field, but the in Corporate its about -80%. There is no cohesiveness or consistency within its leaders, and it has trickled down to the brand as a whole!
wonderful
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IL 60502February 27, 2017
I loved working here but I was here for two years and I didn't receive a pay increase or higher position and I was one of the top sales men. I made a lot of friends in this company and we are still friends till this day.I would go back if I could but I am trying my best to move away from retail and find something more economically stable.
Very nice time in store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 9, 2017
the staff and management were a team and it showed in sales as well as store up keep. Retail has been a teacher in a lot of values I hold in a job, I am a personable person
no lunch areas no parking
Sales associate/Cashier (commission) (Former Employee) –  Topanga, CAOctober 25, 2016
working at burlington coat factory was very fun but the commute to get there was from sicklerville new jersey which is 25 min from atlantic city nj to philadelphia pa on the bus and still had to pay for parking but other than that its a amazing place to work at.
Pros
free lucks discounts
Cons
shorts break no parking
Energetic and very positive atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 14, 2016
The best part about True Religion was the management team. It was truly a team and we excelled in all our monthly sales goals and were rated highest in customer satisfaction. A typical day at work required observing all individuals walking in to the store and depending on their attire, to pitch them the right product. Also as being part of the floor set team, it was my duty to make sure the floor was neat and full at all times.
Pros
Discounted product, positive energy
Cons
Lack of career opportunities or advancement
Fast Track Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2016
Good place to work. The company has been trying to do a face lift with the current economy. Unfortunately business is tough and competition is fearce.

Want to know more about True Religion?

Ask a question
A very busy and fast-paced environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILNovember 28, 2016
I loved working here! The vibe and energy there was amazing! All of my co-workers were so nice and very respectful. Some of the customers were awesome too.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 29, 2016
brand new store, awesome location. great team to work with and learn from. High end retail, knowledgeable staff, and great fit for the store
fun enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYJuly 23, 2013
Working at True Religion was a different experience it gave me a chance to realize that I could be a personal stylist/shopper because I really enjoyed the part of the job when I styled the customers. it also felt good when the customers come in and ask for me to help them again. If they paid more and gave more hours and gave the workers benefits this would be a great job and I would still be there. But, the position was part time and I only recieved about 15 hours per week which wasn't enough pay for me to live on or even commute to and from work.
Cons
too little salary, not enough hours, no benefits
Productive and innovatie workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 23, 2016
Great environment. A typical day consist of maintaining a set sales goal and motivating the team to achieve personal and store goals in comparison to district and Ly performance.
Too stressful
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 1, 2016
The hardest part of this job is the stock room. It is constantly a mess, nothing is organized, nothing can ever be found, i always had to come in earlier or stay later to finish the job.
World's best denim
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 15, 2016
I truly enjoyed my time with this wonderful brand. My plan was always to stay long term, but the brand has suffered some major set backs financially and have had to close some locations. I recently was made aware of the closing of my store and am no longer with the brand.
Pros
product, enviroment, people, and being able to run location like it was my own.
Cons
stability of company.
productive
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYMarch 24, 2013
- Extremely busy
- How bonding with your clients/customers are blessings in disguise
- Not Team Oriented, Lack of managing employees professionally and properly
- Cool, Energetic People to work with
- Nothing
- Meeting New People and Learning new merchandising technique
mannequins
Pros
merchandising mannequins
Cons
compensation
Very energetic sales team
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 24, 2016
What I've learned working here is being able to grow in leadership. It's all about having the highest confidence within yourself, you must be motivated and dedicated to everything that you're trying to accomplish.
Fun workplace. Rewards given each day for productivity.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2015
I really enjoyed this opportunity.I was able to be promoted within 3 months. Management trained very well and was always ready to help with any obstacles employees faced. Well established company with plenty of advancement.Very easy to move up within the business.
Pros
Advancements
Cons
12 hour work days
productive nice place with great co workers
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2016
When opening the store I would start the day off by cleaning and making sure the front of the store was in an orderly form for customers. Everyday I learned something new within the company. Co workers were fun ad easy going. The hardest part of the job was when I had a heavy shipment. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers pick out clothing that they were interested in.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
managers showed favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Religion. Our community is ready to answer.