true Employee Reviews

nice and easygoing employees very helpful nice place to work
Fiberglass Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 20, 2016
came in in the morning and was given assignment and taught how to do the work if we didn't already know. we would then work till eight o clock then took a break till 8:10 then we would have a meeting to go over everything that encompassed the company. then worked till 11:00 took half an hour for lunch. our co-workers were extremely helpful they didn't mind helping you or teaching you new things. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of seeing the finished product especially if you worked on it from the beginning.
Pros
friendly co-workers and pleasant atmosphere
Cons
no job security
gave me a lot of knowledge as to how call centers on telecommunications involve
Customer service scheduling service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 19, 2015
days began at 6: am ended at noon co-workers were very helpful to new employees, learned how to listen,co worker were the back bone to every ones success. Dissatisfied customers. the inteaction with people all over the country.
Pros
occasional lunch revolves as to to who payed or went to pick it up
Cons
Could only work 20 hrs a week.
Productive and Active
Benteler Automotive (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, NcJanuary 9, 2014
I worked on a line, for 10 straight hours with 15 minute breaks every 3 hours. Then you would switch to different part of the line and do something different to you wouldn't have pulled muscles. Lifting up to 50 lb objects and making sure wires are connected. We build BMW rear ends. Going into this job, I knew nothing of the sort. With training I was able to learn and adapt easy.
Pros
fast paced, increase pay, long weekends
Cons
short breaks, long shifts
Not great training provided
Business Development Mgr Executive/Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 5, 2012
At the end of the day I was just not promised what they told me in my interview. I can elaborate more when needed.
Pros
i loved what i was actully there to do, what my job description called for.
Cons
even though the business had been around for 20+, years i did not feel they had the basics down for business 101.