TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Accounting/Finance and Information Technology. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Our Greater Nashville Area client is searching for a candidate to fulfill the role of Plant Accountant. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting several finance/accounting aspects of the plant, partnering with the plant Controller in successfully servicing the manufacturing operations and meeting financial objectives.
- Assisting in developing monthly and full year forecasts and analyzing variances to budget
- Supporting the weekly estimate process through reporting actual weekly performance
- Supporting the plant in generating or quantifying cost savings opportunities and support the plant management team in the implementation of cost reduction initiatives
- Preparing plant reports on production and key performance indicators
- Reporting plant's operating results and provide analysis to the plant controller
- Weekly reconciliation of perpetual listing to the general ledger
- Reviewing clearing accounts for balances weekly and take actions to clear any balances
- Performing account reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Reviewing item standard costs for accuracy.
- Reviewing Bills of Material for changes
- Preparing monthly gross margin report
- Preparing monthly reviews with Sales and Engineering
- Responsible for financial closing process for one to many plant manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for financial statements for sites assigned including P&L and balance sheet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in accounting field
- CPA or CMA certification a plus.
- Experience with accounting software and GAAP
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Plant or manufacturing accounting experience required
- Effective communication skills – both interpersonal and written.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.