TrueBlue

TrueBlue Employee Reviews

Corporate World
Lead Customer Service Specialist/ Lead Recruiter (Former Employee), Indpls, INApril 26, 2015
TrueBlue is a corporate world many changes all at one time, hard to keep up for everyone. Staffing agency with the right idea need some stabilizing.
temp. service
Factory Assembler (Former Employee), Anderson, INDecember 4, 2014
I was an assembly line worker,packaging,quality assurance worker.
Productive and fun place to work
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: good work culture
Cons: very hectic
Overall good place to work. Management was very helpful. I learned a lot because I was thrown into the mix within a short amount of time, which was a good thing.
Enterprise environment with a vast range of IT Infrastructure
IT Infrastructure Administrator (Current Employee), Greenville, SC / Tacoma, WAMay 10, 2013
Pros: good people to work for
Cons: upside down - too many directors and vp's
Manage VMWare infrastructure
Manage Terminal Server environement and user roaming profiles
Customer support for 500 employees
Something new all the time!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glendale AzApril 10, 2013
Pros: able to leave the office to go visit clients.
Cons: old computer systems.
Constant applicants coming into our branch to apply for work, what i learned at this job was how to be my own boss when we were short staffed, and also learned how to deal with change. Got along very well with not only my co-workers but with also the employee and our customers.

The hardest part of my job was when i had to let an applicant know that he did not qualify to work for our company and that he would have to wait a year before applying again.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when we met our sales for the week and we would get bonuses for a great job, and also enjoyed getting calls from our clients letting us know that we are doing a great job.
Great job
Labor Ready Southwest /dba Drivers on-demand (Former Employee), Riverside, CADecember 26, 2012
Had the opportunity to work with a great manager and mentor. Learned new skills that will last a lifetime.

About TrueBlue

When you need to not just get the job done but done right, TrueBlue provides temporary blue-collar workers, whenever and wherever – Read more