TrueBlue

TrueBlue Employer Reviews

Something new all the time!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glendale AzApril 10, 2013
Pros: able to leave the office to go visit clients.
Cons: old computer systems.
Constant applicants coming into our branch to apply for work, what i learned at this job was how to be my own boss when we were short staffed, and also learned how to deal with change. Got along very well with not only my co-workers but with also the employee and our customers.

The hardest part of my job was when i had to let an applicant know that – more... he did not qualify to work for our company and that he would have to wait a year before applying again.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when we met our sales for the week and we would get bonuses for a great job, and also enjoyed getting calls from our clients letting us know that we are doing a great job. – less
Great job
Labor Ready Southwest /dba Drivers on-demand (Former Employee), Riverside, CADecember 26, 2012
Had the opportunity to work with a great manager and mentor. Learned new skills that will last a lifetime.

About TrueBlue

When you need to not just get the job done but done right, TrueBlue provides temporary blue-collar workers, whenever and wherever – Read more