TrueBlue Employee Reviews

Start off in Staffing
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crest Hill, IL and Glendale, AZOctober 8, 2017
It is only good for individuals who would like to just stay at the CSR level. Company not good at promotion within the company.
CSR don't make bonuses anymore like before and it is really hard to get a raise now.
Pros
The Clients and associates you meet
Cons
lack of raises and bonuses and no real room to grow in the company
TrueBlue - a company with potential
Sr. Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 8, 2017
TrueBlue will give you a chance when other employers will not. The pay is well below standard with not a lot of growth potential. the company has made some improvements but has a long way to go.
Pros
TrueBlue is willing to hire where other employees will not
Cons
Salary are lower than the industry norm
This place sucks
Dry Cleaning delivery (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 20, 2017
I would never work here again, the place is pretty much a sweatshop for the people who have to do the actual cleaning of the clothes, managment only cares for them selfs. total chaos. poor review
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
They kept forgetting to pay me
Eli Espinosa, General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2017
This is another temp to hire service that specialized in hospitality industry services. The job was good. I landed my first temp to permanent job here however, they either forgot to pay me or lost my pay three times in a year.
Blue Collar Staffing Company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 31, 2017
Every team is different within TrueBlue, and the branches are different environments, but overall this is a company that does not pay very well, and does not provide a lot of opportunity for advancement. As each team is different, I can speak to my team and share that my manager is not a very good manager and gets away with a lot of things that she should be fired for. Arriving hungover to work and taking naps at their desk, constantly missing meetings, constantly late for deadlines, etc. Very challenging to work for this manager.
Pros
Quarterly celebrations in which you get free food.
Progressive culture
Executive Assistant - VP Corporate Communications (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 13, 2017
TrueBlue is fast becoming a global leader in the labor industry. Supporting the VP of Communications required commitment to calendar management, expense reconciliation, event coordination and ad hoc projects, i.e. create sharepoint calendar.
Pros
Tacoma location
help out others when I'm finish
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoy cleaning it brings out the god in me it's my passion I'm comfortable doing it and I love having a good team support you and we all be a family at work
Terrible company (at the Corporate offices)
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Corporate--TacomaDecember 5, 2016
I worked at the Corporate offices in Tacoma and it was far and away the WORST job I have ever had. Salary WAY below industry standards
I was micro managed and hated every second of every day that I spent there.
It was nice not having a terrible commute--and they had a decent cafeteria with nice views and reasonable prices and free parking.
Other than that-a dreadful Corporate Culture and low energy, low performers all around. Run as fast as you can from them.
Pros
parking garage
Cons
Corporate Culture and mean co-workers
Awesome company to work for!
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 27, 2016
I always enjoyed going to work, it was never a drudgery. The benefits of working in hospitality are endless! I usually started my day by welcoming all of my guests that were in my conference rooms and/or ball rooms. Then would move on to settle bills and payments, handle meetings, join team efforts to build future clientele, and ensure that each event went as planned.
The most challenging piece was just making sure every detail was covered. But, Hilton is such a wonderful place to work, and always made sure their employees had what they needed and if we didn't, they tried their best to make it happen.
Awesome experience... great people.
customers service (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2016
Great time, great pay. Highly recommend to anyone seeking temporary employment. Staff is very professional and willing to accommodate all your concerns and needs.
Pros
Free lunch... flexible hours.
Cons
Short contracts.
Large, busy staffing company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Southwest MNSeptember 6, 2016
Typical day - many conference calls, regular calls & e-mails. Daily client contact. Management of 9 branches.
Co-workers/Peers - huge support system
Pros
Flexibility, peers
Cons
some good some very bad , survived it all
Construction Worker and general laborers (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTAugust 25, 2016
some good some very bad , you can make the best of it at times , many of times the middle management was the problem . very bad office atmosphere elicit activity , you had to pay for hours and jobs . some managers would even violate company policy hiring family and friends, another bad part of the job was the addicts that they would send you on jobs with , absolutely made it hard to get through a days work many of times . I would have to take charge most times just to keep clients happy , and not fire everyone on the spot , sometime addicts would not like that ,and I was even attacked once . through it all there were some young men and women who were there in the thick of it with me just trying to make through the tough economy the whole country was in back then . we kept each other sane and safe as best as we could . there were not many jobs at this time so we stuck it out for what ever reason . not all management took part in this behavior , but some how they got rid of the good ones , most of them . the good who remained were pretty much turned or corrupted to take a blind eye . in the end it was very sad what has taken place there .
Pros
flexible at times, access to OSHA job sites . contact with different employers throughout New England, able to learn skills in all trades due to versatile nature of the services we provided .
Cons
bad reputation at times in the industry, hard to get respect from many clients, many office staff were extremely disrespectful, degrading towards workers, you had to pay to get hours on the low
ok company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 10, 2016
I worked there 9 months as a manager, branch staff does what they please, and wont listen to the manager So it hard to get the job done, manager are to wear many hats, so at times upper managers set goals that are un reachable,
Good Company to Work For
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 25, 2016
High paced, ever changing, high stress environment.Getting a raise or promotion is very frustrating. Not many opportunities of advancement.
just didnt enjoy working here
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 17, 2016
Got the job through a friend and thought everything was kosher , until my second week when we got a new floor lead that was overwhelmed with power , that he would threaten employees jobs if they didn't do his orders in the time asked.
Working For Trueblue
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 9, 2016
For the most part I really enjoyed working for Trueblue, all of the office staff Nationwide were very pleasant and helpful. When I first started with the company it was a bit of a rocky start, the Temporary Associates were allowed to treat the Office Staff very unprofessionally until a change in Management. I was looking forward to a Career with Trueblue Inc.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Lack of Communication, unprofessional at times, Training less to be desired
Great coworkers and Management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Great coworkers and Management. Major room for advancement.Turning prospective workers away if they do not qualify.
Pros
Great coworkers and Management.
Cons
Have to work hours at home when necessary because of 24 hour dispatching.
Great company to work for
RECRUITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 6, 2016
*Staffing agency, and manage and support seven recruiters
*Meeting the work force
*Outstanding management team
*Great team
Pros
Being part of that company
Cons
Down sizing
Poor management, good entry level experience
Recruiter for Delta Air Lines (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
This company will hire just about anyone, which is helpful for people trying to break into the Recruiting/HR industry. But don't expect much from management- they're either absent or overbearing. The day to work helps build a foundation of knowledge but becomes repetitive. The best part about this job is the co-workers, people working at the same level are very kind and easy going.
fun environment that you can communicate with alot of people
Staff Management - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 21, 2015
tending to customers while they shopping looking for the best fit that's for them letting them try on and actually seeing it as a visual , making them happy in every way I can so that they are a satisfied customer while spending there money, great team work environment
Pros
lunch breaks, discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrueBlue. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7