TrueBlue Employee Reviews

help out others when I'm finish
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoy cleaning it brings out the god in me it's my passion I'm comfortable doing it and I love having a good team support you and we all be a family at work
Terrible company (at the Corporate offices)
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Corporate--TacomaDecember 5, 2016
I worked at the Corporate offices in Tacoma and it was far and away the WORST job I have ever had. Salary WAY below industry standards
I was micro managed and hated every second of every day that I spent there.
It was nice not having a terrible commute--and they had a decent cafeteria with nice views and reasonable prices and free parking.
Other than that-a dreadful Corporate Culture and low energy, low performers all around. Run as fast as you can from them.
Pros
parking garage
Cons
Corporate Culture and mean co-workers
Awesome company to work for!
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 27, 2016
I always enjoyed going to work, it was never a drudgery. The benefits of working in hospitality are endless! I usually started my day by welcoming all of my guests that were in my conference rooms and/or ball rooms. Then would move on to settle bills and payments, handle meetings, join team efforts to build future clientele, and ensure that each event went as planned.
The most challenging piece was just making sure every detail was covered. But, Hilton is such a wonderful place to work, and always made sure their employees had what they needed and if we didn't, they tried their best to make it happen.
Awesome experience... great people.
customers service (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2016
Great time, great pay. Highly recommend to anyone seeking temporary employment. Staff is very professional and willing to accommodate all your concerns and needs.
Pros
Free lunch... flexible hours.
Cons
Short contracts.
Large, busy staffing company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Southwest MNSeptember 6, 2016
Typical day - many conference calls, regular calls & e-mails. Daily client contact. Management of 9 branches.
Co-workers/Peers - huge support system
Pros
Flexibility, peers
Cons
some good some very bad , survived it all
Construction Worker and general laborers (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTAugust 25, 2016
some good some very bad , you can make the best of it at times , many of times the middle management was the problem . very bad office atmosphere elicit activity , you had to pay for hours and jobs . some managers would even violate company policy hiring family and friends, another bad part of the job was the addicts that they would send you on jobs with , absolutely made it hard to get through a days work many of times . I would have to take charge most times just to keep clients happy , and not fire everyone on the spot , sometime addicts would not like that ,and I was even attacked once . through it all there were some young men and women who were there in the thick of it with me just trying to make through the tough economy the whole country was in back then . we kept each other sane and safe as best as we could . there were not many jobs at this time so we stuck it out for what ever reason . not all management took part in this behavior , but some how they got rid of the good ones , most of them . the good who remained were pretty much turned or corrupted to take a blind eye . in the end it was very sad what has taken place there .
Pros
flexible at times, access to OSHA job sites . contact with different employers throughout New England, able to learn skills in all trades due to versatile nature of the services we provided .
Cons
bad reputation at times in the industry, hard to get respect from many clients, many office staff were extremely disrespectful, degrading towards workers, you had to pay to get hours on the low
ok company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 10, 2016
I worked there 9 months as a manager, branch staff does what they please, and wont listen to the manager So it hard to get the job done, manager are to wear many hats, so at times upper managers set goals that are un reachable,
Good Company to Work For
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 25, 2016
High paced, ever changing, high stress environment.Getting a raise or promotion is very frustrating. Not many opportunities of advancement.
just didnt enjoy working here
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 17, 2016
Got the job through a friend and thought everything was kosher , until my second week when we got a new floor lead that was overwhelmed with power , that he would threaten employees jobs if they didn't do his orders in the time asked.
Working For Trueblue
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 9, 2016
For the most part I really enjoyed working for Trueblue, all of the office staff Nationwide were very pleasant and helpful. When I first started with the company it was a bit of a rocky start, the Temporary Associates were allowed to treat the Office Staff very unprofessionally until a change in Management. I was looking forward to a Career with Trueblue Inc.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Lack of Communication, unprofessional at times, Training less to be desired
Great coworkers and Management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Great coworkers and Management. Major room for advancement.Turning prospective workers away if they do not qualify.
Pros
Great coworkers and Management.
Cons
Have to work hours at home when necessary because of 24 hour dispatching.
Great company to work for
RECRUITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 6, 2016
*Staffing agency, and manage and support seven recruiters
*Meeting the work force
*Outstanding management team
*Great team
Pros
Being part of that company
Cons
Down sizing
Poor management, good entry level experience
Recruiter for Delta Air Lines (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
This company will hire just about anyone, which is helpful for people trying to break into the Recruiting/HR industry. But don't expect much from management- they're either absent or overbearing. The day to work helps build a foundation of knowledge but becomes repetitive. The best part about this job is the co-workers, people working at the same level are very kind and easy going.
fun environment that you can communicate with alot of people
Staff Management - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 21, 2015
tending to customers while they shopping looking for the best fit that's for them letting them try on and actually seeing it as a visual , making them happy in every way I can so that they are a satisfied customer while spending there money, great team work environment
Pros
lunch breaks, discounts
Disappointed
REGIONAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Florida Pahandle and South AlabamaNovember 16, 2015
I deeply loved my job at TrueBlue. I was told that my position was being eliminated this past week. Management was not very supportive, which was very discouraging.

Day to day work was wonderful. Bonus structure was terrible!
Stressful but fun environment
Order Fill Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2015
There are days that are good and there are days that are bad. It really just depends on the task that you are assigned to that day.
Sales for Central Illinois
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Central ILOctober 9, 2015
I work sales for Central Illinois and work with customers to fill their staffing needs. Work environment is very competitive and co-workers are extremely knowledgeable. I have learned a lot about the staffing world and sales. The hardest part of the job was winning the customers with the competitive market in staffing our company was the most expensive. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers and learning about their company.
Pros
Meeting people and traveling
Cons
Competative market and hard to sell
Energetic environment
Temp. (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, In.October 5, 2015
I liked mostly about the job that we had free lunches from the buffet. All you can eat buffet if I must add. Even though they were only 15 minute breaks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work constantly
Open job duties
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 24, 2015
Did different job duties, had a lot of job experience. Landscape, warehouse, cashier, handy work, janitor, open to do any kind of work for the my resume.
Pros
Had experience doing different job duties
Cons
Had to take a lunch
Cultural Summary
SMX (Former Employee) –  ILMay 11, 2015
Collaborative team and supportive colleagues, all working together to accomplish the same goal. Client-centric to ensure customer needs are met.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TrueBlue. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8