TrueBridge Resources

TrueBridge Resources United States Employee Reviews

IT Consultant
Information Technology Consultant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility and hours
Working as an IT Consultant is a great experience. I truly enjoyed working for TrueBridge Resources as well at the project I was assigned to.
Great company to work for.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2014
Great company to work for. Well managed.

Integrated into the management team of the client.
I pays to follow up
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), AtlantaApril 13, 2014
Although I've only been on assignment for 6 months,fFor more than two years have I been working with the great folks over at Truebridge. How, you might ask? I made sure to keep in touch with the staff every 3 months, making sure they knew how serious I was about being a part of their awesome organization. Well, the staff there has been supportive, informative, prompt, and professional, thus making my job assignment at North Highland a very pleasurable experience. I can, and do, in good confidence recommend them to other professionals I meet from around the marketplace.

This company provides a willing partner in achieving what you want out of your career.
Truebridge Summary
Clinical Informatics Nurse and IT Analyst (Former Employee), TN, NE, Texas, ALFebruary 27, 2014
Training and Go Lives week after week. Lead person to sign off with executives. Great assignment.
Good Pay
Recruiter (Former Employee), United StatesApril 15, 2013
Good pay, however management has never worked in the recruiting industry, they are learning as they go, which makes for a rocky road. Typical staffing agency hours, and the expectation to always be available.
Great people to work with!
Excel/Powerpoint Application Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: in house pharmacy, gym, cafeteria, smoothie bar, coffee shops
Cons: it was a long drive to work, but so worth it!
Worked at Home Depot as a contractor for three short months. Great pay! Great company! I'd go back in a heartbeat!
Senior IT Recruiter / Recruiter Lead
Senior IT Recruiter / Recruiter Lead (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CASeptember 4, 2012
I am a Senior IT Recruiter / Technical Recruiter with 6 years of experience.