Residential Lawn Specialist:
Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
Essential Functions include:
- Applying fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Driving company vehicle to customer locations
- Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls
- Completing required production forms and customer instructions
- Assisting in sales to current customers through contact on route
- Measuring the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s service
- Performing a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return
- Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily
- Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Education and/or experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED): or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to lift 50lbs. and must be 21 years or older.
If you are motivated, hard working and customer oriented we want you on our team!
We perform pre-employment tests.
Apply online or call 614-374-6753