Trugreen

Trugreen Employer Reviews

Motivational company
Residential Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2014
The company motivates me everyday to get out and successful sell a dependable product.
Large company with over 200 locations nationwide
Office Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2014
Great work environment, employees work has teams in their departments.
Really liked it there
Mechanic, Warehouse Technician, Route Manager (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 16, 2014
Pros: people, stability. pay and benefits.
Cons: getting laid off during winter.
I'd be at work by 6:30 a.m. Get my truck ready and go out and spray commercial properties. I'd normally get done between 3:00-4:00 and then do all the mechanical work on all the diesel trucks and all the spreaders.
Very positive workplace
Branch Employment Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 16, 2014
Pros: positive work environment, good team
Cons: seasonal layoffs, low rate of pay, have to really push for training to learn your job, and or other department areas to grow with company, opportunities are limited depending on where you live
I enjoy working for the TruGreen branch where I am located. The management team is awesome and my coworkers are fantastic. Working here is totally out of my element based on my education and experience; however I have no regrets.
Fast Paced Workplace
Residential Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYJuly 15, 2014
Adjusted to changing sales campaigns and went out into residential areas and sold customers on service programs.
Busy place to Work. Day goes by fast
General Laborer/Lawn Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville,TxJuly 14, 2014
Employee compensation not up to par for what kind of work is asked of you to do. Extremely hot in the summer months. Not a job if you are looking for a controlled climate.
Terrible company
Sales and Lawn Technician (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAJuly 14, 2014
Cons: everything
This company has grown too much for its own good. The managers don't care about the employees and only care about numbers. You are expected to treat the lawn in the rain and the product just washes away. Management always cantradicts itself by saying that the branch is on goal, then on Friday, they tell you to work on Saturday to make up for a shortage, – more... even if you don't have enough work to support coming to work. The equipment is always faulty, sometimes unsafe, and promises are always broken to repair the items. – less
company changed for the worse
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Franklin, MAJuly 13, 2014
Customer service had changed so much did not care for customer and could not work for them
No chance at permanent employement or advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2014
The worst place to work ever. Nothing but micromanagement, tied to the phone, lying to customers just to keep the business
Overall enjoyable place to work with great benefits.
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 12, 2014
Spent most of the time on the computer using a predictive dialer to contact customers. Some of the people we would reach would be previous customers and if they were I would win back their business with us. I learned how to effectively communicate with many different types of people and reaffirm their trust in the company. I would train my co-workers – more... on communication techniques and sales processes. Management worked well with each of my co-workers including myself. The hardest part of my job was learning to understand and deal with customers real everyday problems in a way that was sensitive enough to relate yet still keep on track for my ultimate goal of gaining business. The most enjoyable part of this job was the people I had the pleasure of working with and my co-worker's trust when dealing with any customer issues on an account. – less
Customer Service...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Puyallup, WAJuly 10, 2014
To make people happy, makes me happy. To know that they have called myself to help them with a issue that they might be having and to fix the problems or concerns giving them the best customer service that I do. What a great reward...
aearater
aerater tech. (Former Employee), Gillette, WYJuly 9, 2014
When I started this job was a seasonal job so had to pick it up fast. it didn't pay very much for being out in different weather conditions. it was a fast paced job though.
In the beginning was great
Call Center Telesales Agent (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJuly 7, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: you must sell to customers regardless, customer service doesn't exist
the only problem that I have had with this company is that it says that customer service is important to them! When you speak to the customers you find out it's not!

they will call over and over and over to the point of harassment!

then management changed and i heard this year sucked!
Okay
outside sales (Former Employee), Orchard parkJuly 6, 2014
Pay was okay however management and training could have been better
No thanks
Salesman (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJuly 6, 2014
Go into work at 10. get off at 9. Door to door sales which is miserale. No home life. Great money for younger people looking for a seasonal job.
feeling of accomplishment in repairing & ressurecting dis-abled equipment.
shop manager- small engine department (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: own boss-ran shop like my own business.
Cons: must be flexible(late lunches, change days of etc to acccomodate schedule changes).
enjoyed working in a "hustle" environment-emergency calls etc. had to develope a rapport with workers from different countries. worked in a different field than i was accustom to., different challenges.
Entry level
Spray Technician (Former Employee), Taylor, MIJuly 1, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: over 70 hours a week at busiest.
just a job to pay the bills. Sprayed chemicals that helped lawns grow/die depending on customers following directions on further lawn maintenance.
A very busy day at Trugreen
Laborer (Former Employee), Waldorf, MdJune 30, 2014
Pros: you work 40 hours a day except when it rains
Cons: do not work when it rain
A typical day is you so busy your day goes by fast and you meet alot of new people.
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJune 30, 2014
I was responsible for Branch Operations, business development, and contract negotiations.
Very porductive but hard work environment
Specialist (Former Employee), Township of Randolph, NJJune 26, 2014
The day to day work was hard. There was alot to learn and to be knowledgeable about. During work you learn alot about plants and there is a big emphasis on OSHA requirements and regulations. The management is very helpful as is every other specialist. The hardest part of the job is the physicality of working. Also the lack of having personal time during – more... the week is very hard. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Trugreen

TruGreen provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for office and retail centers, resorts, parks, and housing developments. – Read more