Pros: exceptional training and knowledge
Cons: lack of communication and direction
• Directly assist Office Manager with all Human Resources functions for the entire office including but not limited to administrating background checks, new hire paperwork, human resource training, and filing of all employee documents
• Data Entry; exceeded time expectations regarding the entry of daily productivity. Running daily analysis reports; responsible for accurate weekly closure of financial revenue
• Act as Customer Service Escalation Coordinator, ensuring all customers received excellent customer service, provide knowledgeable advice on the functionality of our products
• Guaranteeing all customer complaints are resolved within 24 hours. Making sure we keep an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
• Trouble shooter; taking charge and being involved in all day to day operations
• Maintain facility in a professional manner; making sure it is safe and secure.
• Responsible for the recruiting/pre-screening of potential candidates; respond to job inquiries and locate leads online to find eligible candidates by conducting phone interviews and being the decision-maker for eligibility of advancement in the recruiting process