TruGreen Employee Reviews

Found 1,410 reviews matching the search
Positive
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  PLainfield, INJune 19, 2017
This year opposed to past years better family to work ratio... Better management and better technology. Year after year technology has been utilized...
Great job for motivated people
CSS (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 17, 2017
Supportive management teams, continuous improvement mindset... The company works hard to make life better for the communities as well as associates....
Love my job
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 16, 2017
The people I work with are awesome. Made good friends while working here. I like the seasonal lay off. Gives me time with family for the holidays.....
Great Place to Work
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Township of Macomb, MIJune 16, 2017
Family oriented environment with great hours. Speaking with customers about lawn services, learn Agronomics. Cookouts, Laid off during winter months.
Pros
Useful Agronomic knowledge
Cons
Must have patience
well paid but overworked
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, IndianaJune 16, 2017
Great compensation and benefits, positive working environment, great coaching from managers, excellent opportunity to get your feet wet in sales......
Intense hours with insufficient compensation
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 15, 2017
Management is approachable, but hours are long and pay is less than sufficient for the hours and effort needed to meet minimum work requirements, the hardest part was being out in 100 degree weather for hours in a uniform that doesn't allow shorts.
great place
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 15, 2017
seasonal only, cannot live on half a check during winter. unemployment if they offered full time employment i would still be there. if you want exercise join trugreen i lost 65 pounds working there
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIJune 15, 2017
I have learned alot about the different types of grass and terminology that goes along with working in this line of work. My coworkers are awesome. My supervisor is very nice and understanding. I've also learned that every call is different. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can make a customer's day.
Tough hours tough pay
Lawn Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJune 15, 2017
If you like working outside then this job is not bad. Although you will be doing an extreme amount of work for 9-12 hours a day. Best benefit is your getting paid to work out.
Overall good place to work.
Commercial Lawn Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 14, 2017
Get to work outside and see all kinds of nice homes and outdoor scenery.... I charge of yourself for the most part. A lot of overtime is available....
Honest review
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJune 14, 2017
Good pay
Great management
Excellent training
There isn't much more to say about it. Tru green remains one of the best companies I've worked for .....
good company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Lititz, PAJune 12, 2017
overall its a good company to work for as long as you do things the way they teach you and your willing to put in the effort and the hours to make the extra money you will succeed
Residential Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 11, 2017
Trugreen was a great work place for someone with no experience that is trying to grow. The cut grass lawn care trugreen is different from the residential specialist. They get paid 13 to 15 dollars a hour starting out and you get raises if you work hard. The winter be rough because the business slow down with the lawns. The summers be the best because business is always going everyday whenever the sun is out. I enjoyed the snacks and pay that they had for us when we came in every morning.
Pros
I played football so I was use to the heat
Cons
Knowing the location of my homes.
Great !
Lawn care specialist (Current Employee) –  Brownwood, TXJune 11, 2017
Great people, flexible hours great pay they really work with you also the training is very good and when you ever need something there will always help
My TruGreen Experience
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, NJJune 11, 2017
The opportunities to make money from bonuses and sales
Managers will work with you not against you
The learning experience of nature is very promising
Great Place to Work
CSDE (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 11, 2017
The pay rate is above average and the benefits are great! We get all the tools to be able to do our and help our customers to the best of our ability.
4 stars for educational
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mentor OhioJune 10, 2017
Very competitive likeable people hard workers Joked around have fun Good sales techniques Good training Good manager takes time with his people Good motivational skills learned a lot about selling and relating to people we would get 1 hour breaks together
Productive and fun workplace.
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 9, 2017
Working for TruGreen can be very exhausting as you work long days but management knows that and treats you the right way when you come back after a 10+ hour workday. Overall, this company was great for my summer job while in college.
squeeze the blood out of a stone
Residential Lawn Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJune 9, 2017
If you enjoy a job that you are way overscheduled and don't get at least a 30 minute sit down a break and have to hold it in for 9+ hours a day a day because any break or interruption causes you to work sometimes from 6 am to 7 pm at night and there is no toilet in the truck than TruGreen is for you. Do you enjoy spraying chemicals in long PPE personal protective equipment in 90 degree heat, complaining customers, being expected to make sales while overscheduled and having bruises from the equipment or having no time to go to do any necessary adult tasks like bathing, going to the DMV, having your car serviced, having a haircut then TruGreen is for you apply today. There is little help and you are expected to learn it all within a month on the job. This is the first job in my 16+ years that I had to resign because the working conditions were so poor.
Pros
great if you are a robot that dosen't have bodely functions
Cons
most everything
Trugreen
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 9, 2017
The compensation and benefits are excellent. My co workers are awesome. My boss is fantastic and does whatever it takes to make sure we are making money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TruGreen. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9