Trumbull Memorial Hospital

Trumbull Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Eat N Park
Dispatcher/Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), walmart drive in warren ohioJuly 21, 2014
Pros: got to meet the people that came in to eat
Cons: dont have any
started out as a waitress and worked my way up to a shift manager. I absolutely love working here. the girls I worked with were awesome. the management was great.. I loved waitressing out there with the customers .. seeing them enjoy there meal and making them smile. made my day..
Nice place to work
Senior Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Warren, OhioMarch 27, 2014
Nice place to work, nice place to start, to use as a stepping stone to find the right job
happy
Dietary Aid (Former Employee), Warren, OHDecember 14, 2013
Everyone was happy alway had a smile for the customer and patients always asked if there was anything for anybody too doo for them
Lead Clerical, Center for Rehabilitation (Current Employee), Warren, OHJuly 5, 2013
Good place to work, overall friendly employees, good environment
Great place to work,always different situation everyday
Patient Support Associate: Perioperative GI Lab (Former Employee), Warren, OHJune 19, 2013
Pros: long lunch time....
Cons: working with difficult patients, having to explain things to them for understanding of the test being done and the possible outcomes
Even though it's a great place to work,it can be very tiring. In the end it's well worth the benefits of helping patients
very cliclkish
Assisting Physicians (Former Employee), Warren, OHJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: unfriendly work place
Not a friendly or good place to work, supervisor does not communicate well
Think twice
RN (Current Employee), staff nurseOctober 27, 2012
Cons: no retention/recruitment incentives
Used to be one of THE places to want to work. No raises for over 10 years, no real opportunity for advancement. Mediocre benefits with high premiums. High turnover rate with lag time for replacement staff. Often work short. High nurse to pt ratio on floors. Management doen't seem to be concerned with staff or unit problems. Every one out for themselves.

December 4, 2012

I have definitely thought twice and will never again apply for a positon at ValleyCare Health System. Yes, Trumbull Memorial Hospital (and Northside Medical Center) were once one of THE places where one would want to work in the Mahoning Valley. You mention that there is a high turnover rate with lag time for replacement staff at TMH. I find this ironic, considering that I was called and scheduled for an interview on two units in the past month. Both times, I was called by the NM the morning of the interview and told that the interview had been canceled. The first time, position had been filled by an internal candidate, Second time JC was at the facility and NM was unsure when an interview would be rescheduled. Called back a week later to inquire whether another interview would be set up and never received a reply. This is rude and unprofessional, definately not an environment where I would want to work.

love working with people
psa (Former Employee), Warren, OHOctober 19, 2012
I love working with people and learning new things a very good place to work at and Im trying to geet back in there to clean or laundry
BAD MANAGEMENT
prefer not to say (Current Employee), Warren OhioJuly 8, 2012
Upper management is not very trust worthy. doesn't feel as though they listen to the employees or give the employees the support that they need.
Radiology Imaging Clerk
Medical Imaging Clerk (Former Employee), Warren, OhioJune 28, 2012
Pros: fast paced, very educational, first medical position that made me realize how much i enjoy the medical field.
Great experience working with Radiologists, hanging films, I learned a large amount about the medical field in this position.
rewarding
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Warren, OHJune 20, 2012
Pros: patients
Cons: sometimes over welming
a typical day at work i would describe as rewarding and busy. Management is very helpful in letting us know what are job tasks are for the day.Co-workers are incredible because it is a team atmosphere. The only hard part of my job is when i cannot make a patient feel better,other than that i enjoyeverything about my job.
The hospital became very dirty after all the layoffs/cuts.
C.C.S. - Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Warren, OHApril 26, 2012
Everyday, my immediate supervisor harrasses us with " the numbers ", which put a lot of added stress on the Coders. No hope for time off because of this!! No structured learning/teaching of new rules/regilation unless there is a mandate. There was this issue of you can't and we can!! I'm glad I retired when I did!! They started writing us up because – more... of our productivity when the systems we worked on were antiquated and broke down constantly!! So unfair. I really feel sorry for my co-workers!! They were a great bunch of ladies to work with!! God bless them!! – less
Good working atmosphere
Administrative Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee), Warren, OHApril 15, 2012
I was there two decades plus and was given many educational ooprotunities.