Trump Entertainment Resorts Employee Reviews in United States

The best place to work for
General Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 8, 2016
Trump Plaza was a wonderful place to work. My co-workers and I were an excellent team. Our customers was a pleasure and fun to be around them. Never a dull moment. Everyday was a great day to go to work.Working with the public gave me satisfaction and build my self esteem.
Pros
paid holidays, vacation, and great working schedule
Cons
high insurance rate
Past casino accounting employee
CASINO PIT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 7, 2016
Trump had a lot problems bad management, co. Was money loser, it was know as tweenlite zone casino where mid-management was always ran around paranor, always look for the corp. Modul. In general it had a bad employee relations. Best place not work at.
Pros
FREE LUNCH WAS CHICKEN 7 DAYS WEEK 7 DIFFERENT WAYS.
Cons
BAD PLACE TO WORK
that place is falling apart from the inside out
Casino Hotel Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 19, 2016
they treat their employees like they do not matter. CHS is falling apart. Glad i got out when i did. all employees want is to be appreciated and those employees are not.
Fun anad productive
Slot Machine Technician/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 18, 2016
Employment recognition from employer and guests
Meeting a lot of people
family oriented and teamwork
Making our guest a priority
The most enjoyable part is knowing that I did a great job
Pros
employment recognition, benefits
Cons
lay offs
Great company
CASHIER/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 26, 2016
The time I worked for the company I never had a complaint they always cared for there employees.I worked there for over 7 years and I had fun while working I would go back anytime if they asked me.
lots of customer service which I enjoy
Assistant Manager/ Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 29, 2015
My typical day was all about leadership to guide help and ensure excellent customer service. I managed Room service, beverage service on casino floor, buffet servers in very large buffett and servers in coffee shop.I did payroll schedules forecasts and floor charts..
Pros
Free dinners in my choice of Hotel Restaurants.
Cons
quick breaks because i managed several outlets.
productive and fun
Slot Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 18, 2016
Enjoyed my job
Customer interaction
Meeting a lot of people
Teamwork
Family environment
The hardest part was seeing people being laid off
The most enjoyable was seeing people enjoy their vacaton
Pros
discounts
Cons
lay offs
The Casino dozent care about its employees.
server restaurant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 28, 2015
I attend itt I am leaning a lot and I just started.The staff is great and I get along with my classmates pretty well.They have a PinPog table so I could relieve a little stress if I could find someone worthy.
Pros
Good Staff
Cons
Have to drive 45 minutes to school
Trump Properties
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 24, 2016
Trump Casinos is an entertainment industry where i had direct contact with people. Arena events, special escorts and banking were my duties at Trump Properties.
Pros
Entertainment, People
Do not apply here
Front desk agent (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJApril 14, 2016
They are very petty complain about every little thing but feel as though they can do whatever they want because their management
Pros
Hr break
Cons
No raises

Want to know more about Trump Entertainment Resorts?

Ask a question
Fast paced working environment
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 7, 2016
High customer volume environment requiring ability to work fast and stand for extended hours. Ability to successfully operate computer system required.
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 26, 2015
A health spa is a great environment to promote health and wellness. it was a great opportunity to display my skills and well as build long lasting relationships with Clients and well as earn the respect from my peers.
Pros
great work enviornment
Golden Nugget Form. Trump Marina
(MFP) Food & Beverage Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 21, 2015
In Understanding the Importance for a 'Good' Customer Service, I never Recovered Monies through the New Jersey Court System for Overtime Work and Losses where as, the other Employees in the Class Action of the Sale of the Property recovered their Monies.

$6000.00
waste of time and career
House Person (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 10, 2016
it was ok but no respect for workers. housekeeping management were a little disrespectful towards coworkers. will never work this company again
Both Casinos were fun to work
Casino Dealer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 5, 2015
Trump Plaza was a very good company from 1984 to 2004 (downturn}. The South Jersey Gaming Industry began losing its Market Share from increased competition in nearby States. I resigned from Trump Plaza in 2008, as I was recruited to work for the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. The Hollywood Hard Rock Hotel and Casino was by far the most fun oriented and also the most challenging. It's the only game in town, so it is busy, busy, busy. Management and Employees were all highly motivated. I loved working there.
Pros
FREE FOOD, NICE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH
Cons
At Times Nasty, Unpleasant Guests losing their money
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 17, 2015
Great place to work. People and customers are friendly.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Great place to have experienced.
Dual Rate Dealer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJSeptember 17, 2015
I worked for the Plaza for 25 years. Over the years things changed drastically. Years ago everything was much better than it turned out in the end. Unfortunately our business did not do well and closed. I enjoyed working during our better years.
Pros
Good people, fun environment.
Cons
Working holidays, smokey environment.
productive, high volume which ran smooth
Sous chef (Former Employee) –  Gary INAugust 24, 2015
Arrive at work and check daily events and in house mail. Then look at employee schedule punch times, Next walk through all 12 food departments checking sanitation, quality and appearance, quantity, hygiene ect. Next give hands on help to all departments in need. Compliment those who were doing well.
Complete daily inventory and order foods for the following day.
Hardest part of job was the scheduling of a union staff, 3 shifts.
Best part was from the guests, management, and employee compliments given to me.
Pros
great lunches
Cons
12 hour days for 6 days every week
productive
Casino Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic CityOctober 19, 2015
I was a dedicated , loyal, motinated professional possessing a strong commitment to guality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. , I worked for Trump Taj Mahal for 25 yrs. and got laid off 1/15.
Pros
good salary
Cons
felt not appreciated
Great
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 16, 2015
Work is hard but fun and you always have something to do ,Management will see to it that you work and enjoy yourself so you will always come back.
Pros
Overtime all the time
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trump Entertainment Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.